3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Pertrubator 15.12.19 11:40 am

Worst Assassin creed in the series? (Assassin's Creed: Odyssey)

In this game bad at all. That is absolutely all.
Runs a clown in motley rags, crowds coming down the dumbest mobs.
Gameplay - drucilla, offline MMO.
Animation just darkness and horror. But the series has always been famous for plastic and high-quality animations of the acrobatics and fighting.
The plot is just a mockery. Fuck grandmother, fuck the blacksmith, perverts everywhere. The characters are just the dumbest. Dialogues disgusted to hear more nonsense in my life heard. The level of Fallout 4 probably.
As for me, just ugly, ugly game.
33 Comments
Sort by:
P
PROTOTYPE XOF 15.12.19

On folly do not drive

R
RTYWD 15.12.19

Well worth the wait seemed no ice in Origins,well, but there scripts as in the previous parts,when the fight was taken out on some counter attacks

S
SPR1GGAN 15.12.19

Pertrubator wrote:
Gameplay - drucilla, offline MMO
here the thought never leaves me during the game

P
Pertrubator 15.12.19

PROTOTYPE XOF
But that is not what I said about fallout 4? Gameplay good game, but the dialogue seemed to be written mentally retarded student. This is the standard bad dialogue. In my opinion, a well-known fact.

R
ReivenTey 15.12.19

I even play buy did not recognize what the setting will be in Greece(back then I thought nothing good will come of this!)

D
DEDGAMER 15.12.19

Awesome game when playing in 4K, I like everything,landscape, nature super,videos General mortality,shark in the water natural to be scared you can just save and adjust the iron and you will be high and no drucilla.

E
Eternal Traveller 15.12.19

You may have confused the forum. It was about the Syndicate to write.

N
Next-gen2015 15.12.19

The last two

L
Linch2000 15.12.19

Pertrubator
Hands off Fallout 4. Fallout 4 is a great game. ))

s
strelok8390 15.12.19

Pertrubator wrote:
The plot is just a mockery
There, at least, no monaldini about revenge, so shut up!
Pertrubator wrote:
Fuck grandmother, fuck the blacksmith, perverts everywhere
Nobody's forcing you to do this. I, for example, throughout the game, or with grandma, not with the blacksmith, with no flirting (except Kira).
Pertrubator wrote:
The characters are just the dumbest. Dialogues disgusted to hear more nonsense in my life heard.
Agree with this! The dialogue is not the strongest part of the new assassin.
Pertrubator wrote:
As for me, just ugly, ugly game.
Well...You Know? To each his own! Someone like, someone not. Personally I liked the game. On the background of the Origins, the Odyssey is much more interesting.

S
SPR1GGAN 15.12.19

strelok8390 wrote:
On the background of the Origins, the Odyssey is much more interesting.
gempa with the shield and the atmosphere of Egypt is gone ,100 hours flew by ,and here 50 already the game is beginning to drive into despondency ,yet played 80 hours, and my progress 65%

the game is not fondant ,but you can play ,not the best review of the assassin ,the level of sadness syndicate .

K
Kostya_Evd 15.12.19

Unity Worst.How crazy the plot is so crazy Arnault that much scary to remember.(Very scary)

D
Dako7 15.12.19

SPR1GGAN
In short I was very shocked, but also after 60 hours to go just have no desire, but I though all the subjects and passed the yellow quests, in fact to do in the game nothing more. Daily go-fetch is not for me, ships flushing XS, I something not so has gone. Although the Origins where I also completed 100 hours or more gaining only with DLS. As people sit in Singh the game for over 200 hours, I do not understand.

K
Kostya_Evd 15.12.19

Dako7
outsmart then,other choices make different endings...)

D
Dako7 15.12.19

Konstantin Evdokimov
No, I such did not do, if that and replay it after a year or two, immediately after the passage of play also the I can't. Even if there are a couple of lines in the commercials change, the setting and the gameplay is still the same. 60 hours spent in the game and it, again, no thanks.

W
WanRoi 15.12.19

With pleasure has passed the first three parts of the game. But the Revelations - not like the dark tones. Never finished playing.

v
vitalik76 15.12.19

strelok8390 wrote:
There, at least, no monaldini about revenge, so shut up!
No bromides about revenge, but what about the cultists? Inept fundamentally new is not invented, but merely veiled. The game starts out it seems as if no concrete plot. Tusit mercenary on the island, laboring killer at the Beck and call of the rising boss Marcos. And only a few hours of play, in the third region, the player learns about the cult and the start of the traditional story about revenge. Well, another distraction came up with a second storyline about a family, which, however, has much in common with the first, because many of the cultists meet only for this storyline. Compared to the origin while a step forward was definitely made, but in General this agrocover I can appreciate how is better, but still two. However final opinion will be after the passing. Play to the middle has already become boring and monotonous, but I will get both the story of the quest.

z
z8TiREX8z 15.12.19

This part is a very good game, but to me it is sensitive worse asasina Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag. And 40 percent better than origins.

g
gloccc 15.12.19

probably one of the best parts in the series , along with the second part and black flag

x
xStriiim 15.12.19

That's the same with.....kaaa!!! How could you fuck up my favorite series creature!!! Deleted this vyser. Besides the beauty of nothing (for normal people). In favor of the millions of autistic people, these football tedious task... miserable in fact, the more I want to vomit when a guy with a sword hacking a thousand times in the enemy, the feeling that you have a broom and to this combat I shall pass the entire game? The ideal was in the 3rd part, there was a feeling of shock and in life from 1-2 strikes - death. Just needed to improve this combat system TV...ri! In favor of juvenile morons fuck up all that you can