3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Maks Mustafin 16.12.19 05:15 am

Quest \"Foggy vision\" - Gone armor all (Fallout 4)

Good afternoon. This problem, found no answer in the net. In front of the entrance to the children of the atom was gone most of the gear. Well, apparently so necessary for the plot. In the end, walked all the quest for pearl Harbor, and the armor never came back. This is a bug or is it where it should lie?
7 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mag Otshelnik 16.12.19

I have no such problems since I yuzayu fashion.Lost Exodus?In the nearest settlement
gash new.Armorsmith extended to help.

V
Vyxyxol 16.12.19

Maks Mustafin wrote:
for pearl Harbor
Hell, they're in the trees, johnny!

B
Bearhunt 16.12.19

This is a bug definitely, or inadvertently you could instead pick up the armor from someone, threw back his (perhaps the game is slightly braked, and you're rushed).

s
saa0891 16.12.19

Maks Mustafin
Upload the save game before the missing armor.

M
Maks Mustafin 16.12.19

Bearhunt
no, several times I loaded saves. As we approach the entrance - things were missing. Apparently a bug of some fashion. Not terrible, but it's a shame) thank you, all I wanted, I learned

D
Devil of PC game 16.12.19

This is crap, most of all I hate it when that pass half of the game, you lose a lot of time, and then you learn that somewhere glyukanul ?

B
Bearhunt 16.12.19

Maks Mustafin
That's why I fashion on the armor and not my only one: jetpack - it is unlike the power armor you under the water and drowns, you can take off from the surface of the water, just jumped))