3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Refresh2002 16.12.19 05:17 am

How to get rid of soap (Mutant Year Zero: Road to Eden)

Put the maximum settings, but the picture is kind of blurry. Does anyone know how to get rid of? Maybe there's some hidden setting in the config?
5 Comments
Sort by:
I
Igor Ostapenko 16.12.19

Refresh2002
Usually it is the Post processing (post-processing). Put it in the game settings it on low and check. Also soap can create Depth of Field (depth of the visual field) and Motion Blur - but in this game I these effects are not noticed, as the appropriate settings in the menu and the configs.
There is a video (about increasing FPS with the config settings for games on the Unreal Engine) and text instruction (there are more recent and detailed than in the video) on the forum Steam steamcommunity. com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=823963852 (remove extra space) - they pay attention to the options with the word Bloom (scattering\soft light) and MotionBlur (motion blur) - they can close to the image in games. Still found Blur (like a constant blur) and Film Grain (a grainy appearance in the image can be called in the settings menu as the effect of the movie).

R
Refresh2002 16.12.19

Igor Ostapenko
Thanks, I will try

F
Fioletovyy zhiraf 16.12.19

Refresh2002
Perhaps the selected anti-aliasing TXAA. It can lather picture.
FXAA is also not advised.

n
neo473 16.12.19

In settings there is option Zoom. Twisted at least got a terrible soap.

V
Vlad1vostok 16.12.19

Tell me how to include the effect of the sharpness of the screen" for any game engine UE:
1. Go address C:\Users\%username%\AppData\Local\ ZoneUE4\Saved\Config\WindowsNoEditor (remove extra space), where %username% is the name of your accounts, and ZoneUE4 - the same folder in accordance with gamename.exe file in the root folder of the particular game (here, as you can see, it's not Mutant Year Zero)
2. Open the file Engine.ini with a text editor like Notepad and after one blank line type the following 2 lines:
Spoiler[/Script/Engine.RendererSettings]
r.Tonemapper.Sharpen=2
where 2 is the parameter value for the desired effect. I recommend to put in the range of 0.5 to 2. But you have no limits.
Something like that. That year, this method eliminates the Soaps in all the games on anril, including online type pubg, squad, ww3, etc. Use.

Refresh2002 Comparison here youpicture. org/?s=2019-01-21_tjar690qgext (remove the space)