3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Larinmage 16.12.19 05:35 am

Star stones (Divinity: Original Sin)

found 10 stones so you know they have 2 more to find (the door not let into the temple of the source of requests to find some Mysterious teller), he has to tell you where to find the rest of the fireplace
41 Comments
Sort by:
h
helio 16.12.19

in the village of goblins in the totem

c
cageJo 16.12.19

In the eye socket of the statue for bones Cassandra

a
andi555777 16.12.19

but if let's say Bloodstone is spent on the treatment of the patient in Cecil ? how to be?

T
Temenqo 16.12.19

andikirov
For the temple and need spent . Inert and not like you need to throw .

v
velveta 16.12.19

Total you can collect 16 stones, but the imp to open areas seems to be only 10 or 12 like I have another 3-4 stone newshannah remained to the end of the game.

Here is a link to the location of the stones:

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/672174-divinity-original-sin/69661235

z
zero61 16.12.19

The location of all the star stones:
1. In the tavern Sisila. In the room where you killed the Advisor.
2. In Sicile in the hospital of Tairona. At the first meeting with Evelyn.
3. On the Western beach Sisila in Black Bay on the pirates ship. (bloody)
4. In the North-East of Sisila, before teleporting "the Road to El Silverglen". (bloody)
5. To the East of Sisila in the desecration of the Church. Give win over king Brekkom.
6. In Hebihime in the Treasury of the Boreas.
7. In an underground Prison Hiberia knock you out of the iron maiden. (bloody)
8. In the desert North of Silverglen, in a Hidden dungeon Maradina. (blood shard)
9. In the desert North of Silverglen, in the Arena test.
10. In Silverpine in the basement of the Chapel of the Immaculate. (bloody)
11. In Silverpine in the basement of the Chapel of the Immaculate. (bloody)
12. In the forests of the Luculluses in the camp of the goblins knocked out of the totem. (bloody)
13. In the North-West from the settlement of the Immaculate in the Cathedral, sheltering Mangot.
14. Hunting limit: Grave knight. In the sarcophagus around sentinel.
15. In the Phantom forest Temple of the dead. The statue near the grave of Cassandra. (bloody)
16. In the Temple source, on top of a broken mirror.

s
smerch45alex 16.12.19

Guys, please help. Who remembers the charging process of the star stones, blood stones. What bird fit better?!

P
Pupezoid 16.12.19

I have 15 stones, and the gates can not pass.And portals don't open.4 opened and all....

i
ivan.but.5 16.12.19

2. In Sicile in the hospital of Tairona. At the first meeting with Evelyn.
Play Koop with a friend. Well, before I took the permission to visit the scene in the barracks he made his way into the hospital. XS a dialogue he conducted there, but now coming back 2 their patient is dead, and there is no dispute. No stone in the inventory of the doctor and his student or just in the room I found.
Does anyone have any ideas what to do? Thanks in advance.

A
AT_Sagor 16.12.19

ivan.but.5
We had to hurry - this is a job for a while, so if you do not hurry with the dispute, then everything will be fucked. Recommend to boot to these events. As far as I know, this job is not mandatory to complete the game, but still not nice out here and fail the task.

V
Valington 16.12.19

tell me,meeting with Evelyn,I missed (got the magic lock pick and opened her house there and the quest updated,and clinic I'm already at the end came when Evelyn's legs did) is it possible to get the second stone ? 15 and I gathered...I want the whole set.

s
saa0891 16.12.19

Valington

Generally the stone should stay in her room in the hospital.

V
Valington 16.12.19

saa0891
hmm,something not found...Oh well, with 15 stones passed.The game is fun!
What was the last portal Forbidden zone?

s
saa0891 16.12.19

Valington

hmm,something not found...Oh well, with 15 stones passed.The game is fun!

Maybe you're somewhere in the other place missed.

What was the last portal Forbidden zone?

I have this portal is also closed.

D
Din LiHau 16.12.19

the game is Shit. threw in the end because of these stupid stones . with any clarity n made developed about the stones as the Trash was thrown . The game in General left the impression of a Slag.

M
Master2003 16.12.19

In General is easier with the skills of a thief

G
Gauzzz 16.12.19

(Divinity of sin enhanced edition) is Also almost threw the game. Bag of 15 stones and the door will not let me. Good thought to go to End time and follow the instructions pulse Siksika. Opening portals and mingle with the local creatures missed the door into the temple. Good luck.

d
denture 16.12.19

I have Divinity original sin: Enhanced Edition. With the stones sorted out and it was in what. You never have to search and find all 16 stones, and you need to enable (click apply personally or when they will semiprimeness as the approach to them) only 12 of them and then with each activation of the button will light pyramid move, which means you need to go to End times, chat with the main red pulse and to drive the newly opened room, this will open the plot. And then the door in the source Temple will finally get their way. Breaking it is by the way useless. The only time - when to begin the attack on the End times (start to fall with fiery stones), then you need to go to the Forest Luculluses to the North and to poke a big rock, and then the attack will stop. Then you can continue to activate krovavyi. I to be sure of counting was kicked inert stones from Krivovichev (what's better) and at the end counted 15 pieces along with whole inactivated krovatyami, and the door at the end opened. 16th same rock I have, if not forgotten, could not take of eyes of the statue next to the grave of Cassandra - no, it's all there, even up to 16 pump loot perception! Mota on a mustache, comrades in misfortune.

G
Glavnyy inzhenegr 16.12.19

Tell me how to charge krovaviy? I have only 5 gems, but inert, apparently discharged them. Can't cure Alfie.

r
ravegas 16.12.19

People. Who really tired with talking the gateway to the temple is half-cheating map method. Roofing felts a bug, whether so conceived Hz. But personally, checked - works.
In short, throw one of the pyramids right under the gate and just walk the whole team fro 10 seconds. And all the gates are opened.
Video on YouTube you can still find 20 seconds. It shows