3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
j
jibicbiu 16.12.19 05:36 am

Discussion the usefulness of expensive gear for pvp (Diablo 2)

transferred from http://forums.playground.ru/diablo_2/fair_tvt_turnir-971678/

Grenaa Morningstar
Here's Yoko answered.
I don't flaunt the skill. It is not. No practice, no skill. I would love to participate in the tournament, but whom I marry? I'm not quite a crap armor, but KTA I only have one Pala. Which 2 pure skiller, curve T4, and guardian. I played a couple of pvp in those who moget. It wasn't even the feir. And I see a great result. Same with the AMC. It's not exactly a hole like, but clearly falls short. Regardless of skill there are factors that will not fix the straight arm. In all games pvp people with a. What I will compete?)
Pvp is very cool, and about the prize Fund, I spoke not because I feel it is very burning. I'm talking about more. There is a layer that has already everything. Is like me. I started 3 month ago to play. First played live a lot. 7 hours for almost a month. And then just tired. Because the nichrome does not fall from the game (
Or wigs, or MF to drive for days. Boring, even with the presence of different characters. The aim of the game is pvp. I already wrote somewhere. But pvp should get dressed, otherwise, well, everyone understands that there is a conditional threshold of gear from which to start pvp. And I was talking about it. A bundle of accounts.
I understand the problems of Indians of the Sheriff do not f... care. I just personally want to say that after 3 months of playing, you burn out. At first you think well now. Well, here here. Well, a little bit. And drop there. The interest is gradually fading. All. How many of these abandoned akkov? I don't know. I think a lot. As there are people playing 3 years. XS. I nowhere call. I'm just saying that sadness and decay)
Well, as it is necessary to intensively inform people in the game. The fact that hanging a couple of words about TVT tournament I think, not making many clear what it is and where)

I do wonder why the forum is so few people compared to the game.
82 Comments
Sort by:
B
Baron Miles 16.12.19

the topic name is incorrect, for pvp you need two players above LVL 9, not Exodus

XS that can be discussed here, the idea of fun pvp (and game overall) is too subjective. if inserts only when you win all or almost all, to aspire to dear smoto have

many also get pleasure from pvp(not from self-affirmation through absolute victories in it), playing what is, or that goes without making this any unpleasant actions, like driving a wig nonstop

you can do without armor pvp play, true supporters are hard to find will

ps: No prof level in Diablo 2 no if (1)

j
jibicbiu 16.12.19

Love all these beautiful stories)
Well, maybe that's all it is. Enjoy pvp in crap)) I will not argue
But the General theme is migrated from the theme of the tournament. And if you show up to the tournament, you certainly expect to win. Here is the main message. And pvp is awesome. In General

T
T-Fox 16.12.19

An example of the pelvis:
Sorka 95ес FB
Shaka Amul 2/10/50+MP, Hoto, Arcana, spirit, frosty, soji, Arah, Custer sneaker with 50+mana. on the swap memori 9ес. tar maroon HP/MP in the amount of 25~, one for FHR/10-13 MP, pure and skiller torch.
On the way out, we have hips, which is 10-15% less tenacious, and no block. But this car has cost us 5% of the value of the sports analogy. Just enough to touch pvp, to train reaction, to come up with tactics to learn builds rivals and in the end killed 70 percent of the local Pitchero(subject to required skills, knowledge and experience).

z.s. the build is rather budget ekipirovka, I didn't.

j
jibicbiu 16.12.19

T-Fox
Even for this basin must be somewhere to find 2 soj and memory at 9ес. Everything else is more than budget. Well smolak much over.
Therefore, the way a lot of them EU FB. And budget and dynamic pvp.

T
T-Fox 16.12.19

do not tell me 2 days of wigs and you will have everything. in what other game of this genre can so quickly to raise funds for let and maroon, but still fighting the Persians?
and don't give me that crap about the inferiority of this type of mining rune is all whining. There is a purpose, there is a means you only have to overcome laziness.

D
DELETEEND 16.12.19

yeah memari and Shaki to trade slowly. With sogami more difficult but I can do without them, at the same time Narcissa play has been suspended briefly to Dodge attacks, not tank due to MP.

S
Sweety_Mustard 16.12.19

T-Fox wrote:
don't be ridiculous, 2 days wigs
Well, still the beaver and Sorka current swing on CL. And Yes to dress and swing Persian, which HF will beat.

p
pirya 16.12.19

Sweety_Mustard
Here -> have good friends who will drive the Sorka on the classics, and HF will break.

j
jibicbiu 16.12.19

Well everyone sees the game differently. I'm talking about that. Have someone an hour of time a day, and someone may 12 and more clubbing. For someone lo during the day to coach does not matter, and someone for half a year and not pull. Not because of laziness, and so a person has developed. And someone has to do on the weekends. To row all under one comb it is impossible.

T
T-Fox 16.12.19

in the month of 720 hours, of which you say ,150-200 work; sleep 240 on the road in both directions and dush morning Breakfast spend another 80. remain at least 200 hours to eat to acquire/to sit /to take, etc. of Hours 30 of those 200 can highlight even the most busy person.

T
T-Fox 16.12.19

And of course these 30 hours can be in your 2 days off.

6Kau6 16.12.19

I don't eat meat and am feeling fine(C) =) draw Parallels..

j
jibicbiu 16.12.19

T-Fox
I'm afraid to surprise you, but the world still a lot of interesting things acre D2))
Do not judge by yourself)
And second, the game should be fun, right? Active wigs turn the game into a job. Not everyone is ready to go. I understand if you want a cool armor - x**CH. A further choice. I do not say that live is unrealistic. Really, but either long, or difficult, or both)
From just play for fun pvp Persian for the tournament not wearing) or the entire ladder to put it on

B
Baron Miles 16.12.19

jibicbiu

since then drew Parallels with the races

your previous post:
Racing should be fun, right? I'm not ready to vpahivat three jobs to buy himself a cool car. I'm not saying that this is unrealistic, it is long and difficult.
But just the pelvis by the fan I do not gather to participate in the race. Well, or a lifetime to collect.
But to race you want.

Diablo is not about gaming a La created ACC and immediately play pvp with others on equal. if you want to participate in tournaments and the more that is there to win, you somehow have to spend the time to build character. above you gave a lot of tips how to build a combat-ready character from manure and sticks, and even approximately indicated time. even if it is impossible for you - you should think about choosing another game, rather than continuing to complain is not clear on that

T
T-Fox 16.12.19

Support the post above. Bald, pvp in D2 is likely not for you. Sorry for the bluntness.

f
firkax 16.12.19

don't listen to Baron Miles'and, he writes nonsense
to start pvp you need to click on the swords in the party window, and everything else with time he will understand

wigs led generally is not necessary, and it's not ready to go but the fact that wigs specks

f
firkax 16.12.19

Have someone an hour of time a day, and someone may 12 and more clubbing
bad formulation of the question, from the very beginning provokes the transformation of the game at work
want to play now - play
I don't play

but the world still a lot of interesting things acre D2))
if you have something more interesting than D2 - make
no problems

O
Obsessed 16.12.19

FERC, in short, is always ready to churn. toxins out of the pool. ;-)

j
jibicbiu 16.12.19

firkax
Oh God, guys you've jumped on me))
I'm not complaining, I'm saying obvious things, just someone who argues and says that pvp gear is not necessary.
During the topic, I heard the value nothing from different experts from the rumble up to a dozen lo. Someone says the day of the wigs will wear a Persian, someone is gradually gaining. Someone says VOD wigs. Someone says don't take.
I do not whine and do not complain. Do not call for anything out of the series and let's increase the drop. Like they say simple things. Obvious. The General theme is originated from the prize pool of the tournament. The only thing I suggested is some kind of conditional second League, but this is nonsense.
I just can't understand why everyone is so resisting that it is necessary in pvp gear?... Well, because it is necessary. Escu enough to offer me))) not yet, but apparently she'd have to start)
Well, there are 2 nails in my pvp: one nail normal performance, but bad Internet, the other Vice versa)

f
firkax 16.12.19

First, let's say, a character in good gear usually stronger than the character bad, but it is equally true for pvp and for PVM. So to Balk at the pvp here is not necessary.
Secondly, as we all know, in the early game armor no one, but this does not prevent them to pump etc. Especially important field is reset. So the statement about the need - an obvious lie. Personally, I remember walking around pvp for 1-2 days after reset 3 act whether nightmare either Hella (on has not yet passed, and obviously nothing of farmil), just put the host to another player (just released from the city) and started to attack it.
For pvp you only need 9+ LVL (otherwise host will fail to deliver), the desire to fight and opponent who won't run away from the game and not hide in town when you are he put up a host. All the rest is fiction.