3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
REDtooth 17.12.19 10:07 pm

PS2 version, the differences from other platforms? (Star Wars: The Force Unleashed)

people who have played tfu on PS2? how is it different from the versions on other platforms?
19 Comments
Sort by:
O
OverKID 17.12.19

Subjects procacci,kastyum not maneeza on sledushiy Mysia and in commercials is also not mestiza!(Anyways on the ps2 are better!)

C
CARNAGE72 17.12.19

th sdureli?worse on the PS2 :DDD hmm...che... anyways no words the stupidity of the stupidest

M
Monolitovec Haron 17.12.19

The PC version differs from the console only in the presence of three additional missions.

C
CARNAGE72 17.12.19

and the graphics and physics from PS 2

M

and the graphics and physics from PS 2

For better or worse?

C
CARNAGE72 17.12.19

naturally in the best! but Boxing is still better than on a computer

M

On a computer is also possible with a gamepad to play.

C
CARNAGE72 17.12.19

The Monolith Charon

:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
think surprised?I do not mean it говорюXD
physics and better graphics, stable fps etc.
LOL

M

I don't know.I'm only in the PC version played.The second patch all brakes cleaned and can be played normally.

C
CARNAGE72 17.12.19

and I'm not talking about the brakes, but about the very quality of the game!and passed it first on the PS 3 in the store, then went to comp held it there, then bought myself a Xbox 360 and went on it, the duck here is better on consoles

M

Maybe better,but on the computer the more mission it is.

C
CARNAGE72 17.12.19

and on consoles generally too:D I'm talking about the new generation say

M

Recently passed on the Xbox 360.Additional episodes there,suits less.Although the graphics and physics are really good.

C
CARNAGE72 17.12.19

duck them separately actually need to write additional episodes!:DDD

M

They are there as a downloadable DLC?

C
CARNAGE72 17.12.19

Yes!separately on disk they need to write

A
Alexam850 17.12.19

When was the PS2 didn't time the game,then of course on the computer, too, several times passed her.That's the difference,exactly what is Sonya:1)Stand with the sword of Starkiller standard,that is, the blade forward. 2)Blaster on a tripod,if his tear,he begins to hang close with the player,shooting at enemies,then explodes.That is Starkiller using the Force, holds it next to him,very cool.3)Force burst works a little differently,on the computer, gaining the power of the explosion and all,to Sonya when all around you are enemies or just debris,they start spinning around,it looks cooler and more impressive.4)What I liked the most=)the version Sony is CHOKING!I don't understand why it did not HVOH360 on PS3 and PC!Well, the differences in the design and construction of levels,even the enemies are completely different.In General such sensation,that on powerful platforms wanted to take only graphics, detailed destruction,and where the possibility of consoles is weak,take additional dialogues and abilities.Although in one interview developed and said that each console will have their own chips,probably wanted to please everyone.

M
Mata Fic 17.12.19

Alexam850Ты forgot about the boss battles. There they are much harder there is a bunch of attempts failed Dalby enemy again with a quarter of the lives and moments with a click of the keys require more attention and reaction. Lightning at full pumping all the enemies in radius of visibility has not sights. Plus is controlled by pressing I once visited to press lightly and strongly, and from stress damage also differed but not by much. Hidden objects is also a lot harder especially the hilts of swords.

M
MercuryCola 17.12.19

Played for the first time on the PS2. The game console I liked more. Compared to the PC version (or PS3 version of which managed to migrate to the PC) of the eye is not cut. Launched on the computer and the first difference which I have in my eye is prologue. So long as I played it the second Curling, my nostalgic experience of the game may slightly differ from the impressions on the pitch.
1) the prologue for PS2 Darth Vader was on the planet Kashyyyk at night, not in daylight.
2) was a small some kind of cutscene where the clones take out his wounded brother.
3) boss Battles much more exciting than the PC version.
4) as the events are happening commercials somewhere between 3-4 episodes, then in the prologue the clones wear the uniform of the old Republic. In the PS3 version apparently this small detail decided to score.
Similar to the difference between the versions I noticed in other games.