3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
-
-MODEUZ- 17.12.19 10:09 pm

Help with passing (Assassin's Creed: Odyssey)

Good day.
Having this problem on the main plot:
Gone are all the family-mission on search of the mother. The last thing was this at Corinth, was to burn inventory. then you ran a brisk Spartan, in the cut scene we killed all the guards, then a dialogue with him, then with what is Madame and all (the Madame said about the ship on which sailed the mother). The character that breakno where to look, but I listened. In the end of the mission there, where and where to look don't know. For three days doing all sorts of side effects (even cultists are not searched) but the main story can not get.
Tell me who remembers where to look.
Thanks in advance.
14 Comments
Sort by:
z
zolthan 17.12.19

Pass other sujecki. Will emerge sooner or later

L
Lexx77 17.12.19

The passage will appear.

-
-MODEUZ- 17.12.19

zolthan wrote:
Pass other sujecki.
There is no other. The cultists do not appear, the spear can not collect. Just three days open points and smooth out the location, perform a standard task.

z
zolthan 17.12.19

-MODEUZ-
So either not all passed, or a bug. Quests Xenia doing?

P
Pro_Nursayat 17.12.19

-MODEUZ-
Do not have to pass all sorts of additional quests, towers, etc. most Likely this is a bug or you missed something. If you don't want the tormented load a different save game.

-
-MODEUZ- 17.12.19

Pro Nursayat wrote:
If you don't want the tormented load a different save game.
But where, 3 days off? it's 15-20 hours

Anyway here's the ridiculous:
Spoiler

And here Mysia which odalis - can anyone remember that? But it seems to me all they paflagonya:
Spoiler

y
yar1097 17.12.19

-MODEUZ-
You passed the mission in ARGOLIDA about Hippocrates and Xenia on the Islands of Pirates?

A
Arthur Morgan RD2 17.12.19

There is. I stupidly left the game and reloaded the computer and then again run the game and then there have been new quests. However I had a situation with Sophocles.

-
-MODEUZ- 17.12.19

Arthur Morgan RD2
Very much doubt Cho reboot as that may help. In addition, already rebooted. License.

Again, the Alexios, the last thing you said where to look, but I heard :( I think appears a marker and have not betrayed to it value.

v
vovastij 17.12.19

-MODEUZ-
Try verifying game files in Uplay client, there has to be a failure in saves.

-
-MODEUZ- 17.12.19

well, I still have 30% of the map is not open. Today I will go to Sparta - there may be what I find.

-
-MODEUZ- 17.12.19

anyways ass, over 100 hours played, judging by the video, lost mission the Healer will see you now
The title of the Chapter: the Recipe for discovery
What to do? How to be? No saves :(

v
vitalik76 17.12.19

I passed the second part of the DLS. Quests are almost all fulfilled, but remained neponyatka - where is the cultist, which is hiding in shipwreck Cove in Achaea? Any additional tips from other cultists it was not found during quests DLS he also has not appeared. Has anyone found it?

K
KuzmA 17.12.19

vitalik76
There in the rocks in the water body at the wreck of a ship lies in this tip. How close will pop up a hint that there is information.