3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Edvins 17.12.19 10:12 pm

Where are my DLC? (Assassin's Creed: Odyssey)

I have the most expensive license They including the Season Pass. Already out and additions in my library indicates that they are loaded, but in the game I do not find them. Main Odyssey passed by 78%. So they were playable, all you need to pass, or what?
15 Comments
Sort by:
A
AlexanderYA 17.12.19

Edvins
You will not be able to access the first quest of the DLC until you finish Chapter 7 and do not take part in the events taking place on the island of Naxos. Your character must also achieve a minimum of 29 level. Once you complete both these requirements, then go to Macedonia. Your character will notice some changes. Since then, the game will lead you on the correct path. You will also receive a quest called "Riders approach," which will start in the ship port, located in the Western part of Chalkidiki in Macedonia.
In General, the quest should automatically appear in the Task

A
AlexanderYA 17.12.19

Edvins
And all what's the Origin? You about what the game mean?

-
-MODEUZ- 17.12.19

Edvins
Well, I have a passage of 50% - 1 Chapter of the Hidden blade is also not opened. Missie hanging, but it is written - move on in the story. And the plot was sabavala.

Look at the jobs to see if such a mission?
Spoiler

Check out: I had 2 new skill for a Hunter and Killer.
If nothing there - then write to support.

E
Edvins 17.12.19

AlexanderYA
Thank you! Another question. Weight assignments for the destruction of the ships of Sparta. I ran across the map, killed a shitload of ships with different sails, except for blue (so I understand that it is the Athenians), although they are happy to attack. I understand that Sparta is red. And in jobs a solid zero. It turns out that they simply do not?

E
Edvins 17.12.19

-MODEUZ-
Riders approach appeared.. But it wouldn't work.

E
Edvins 17.12.19

AlexanderYA
Sorry. Of Course, The Odyssey!

B
Bupycop 17.12.19

Edvins
Only 4 of the faction ships, Sparta, Athens, Pirates and traders. In the past fraction, there is another type of ships, maybe you need to destroy specific? For example trireme? Run eagle within 150метров around and check the type of the vehicle, later will be able to visually determine them.

E
Edvins 17.12.19

Bupycop
And how do you know whose ship and find out its type? And looking for jobs just Spartan ships, then Spartan trireme and pirate.

A
ArXangel_ann 17.12.19

Edvins
I mean how to understand? The sails are the same))))
The red Spartan with the letter L. There are more trade boats with red sails, but there's a crab drawn.
See on the instructions what ships you need to destroy - if you're talking about now going there 10 triremes + 15 penteconter + how much is a soldier (regardless of the ships). The penteconter the small, nimble, with a triangular sail (with no cut angle, with the cut - bireme). Trireme large, with 1-2 rectangular smooth sailing, 3 rows of oars (run Icarus, look at vehicle type, mark the needed, Topi - repeat n-times)

Trireme/bireme is light, there is a serious luxury. What are flushing - no difference, the job is only important type. Hard and elite will be meatier, but the type of production better.
The penteconter in my opinion all the same, I don't remember there differences.

Athens had the same types of ships only sail the blue with the owl.

Pirates - dark brown sail with a dragon (or something like that)

And Yes, boats need to sink (or division, or Board) - for those who are in the tank. Your cap =)

A
ArXangel_ann 17.12.19

Here's an example from left to right: pirate trireme, Athenian penteconter, the Athenian bireme
Spoiler
Here is a closer penteconter (sail - smooth triangle)
Spoiler

E
Edvins 17.12.19

ArXangel_ann
Ginormous thank you, cap, for the detailed scenario. It's time for them to sliceit!

A
ArXangel_ann 17.12.19

Edvins
Send them to Poseidon!!! *sinister laughter

S
SLEPOGLYXONEMOI 17.12.19

Bupycop wrote:
Only 4 of the faction ships, Sparta, Athens, Pirates and traders.
there are still Persians...

E
Edvins 17.12.19

SLEPOGLYXONEMOI
And how to distinguish these?

A
ArXangel_ann 17.12.19

Edvins
They in DLS