3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Rampage52 17.12.19 10:13 pm

Things and cells in them (Divinity: Original Sin 2)

Good day, passed the game but has not met all the gear from 2 cells, although numerous videos on YouTube and guys 2-3 jakacki in accessories and weapons. Does anyone know how to make or find clothes with 2+ cells
18 Comments
Sort by:
E
Eynart 17.12.19

As a variant, pump some luck and open the barrels/chests that Persian.

S
Sharg30 17.12.19

Came across clothes with two slots in the driftwood..

Y
Yotokura 17.12.19

Rampage52

Buddy, you clearly need to be more careful, because loot in the game, with 2+ cells, pretty much...

g
gliga142 17.12.19

them in patches like cut

Y
Yotokura 17.12.19

Andrew Gliga
Maybe cut, maybe not. Personally, I'm in the game I see no difference. And who cares if the man says that he, in General, for all the passage did not find the loot with 2+ cells... never... not once, Carl!
So I think the problem here is, nevertheless, in the care of the person...

S
Straik29a 17.12.19

a few unique stuff have 2умя cells, but the armor is so-so

G
Gryxa 17.12.19

the funny thing is the first time I took the game and the holes not sticking no 1 runes.because they do not understand how their to Suva)

g
gliga142 17.12.19

Gryxa
something wrong with logical thinking ))

G
Gryxa 17.12.19

Andrew Gliga
and was fine without them.I think right now sassano in cool rags and so passed the game)

L
Lipsya 17.12.19

Yotokura
with cheats very easy to get these items(current Choate they're white and you haven Neotel because to make them legendary?)... and you need to be more careful and to pass the game without cheats to answer such questions

Y
Yotokura 17.12.19

Have lipsa
Whew... You'd at least would share what you write... Well, let's order:
1. There are no such cheats that make it easier to find items. Although you seem to know better, since you make such statements...
2. They, my dear friend, don white, and yellow. To be more precise, they are divine.
3. I'm not wearing them, because they're 15 to level 18, at level 20 they are very much inferior, on the characteristics of the equipment to the appropriate level.
4. I and so, quite attentive and focused, without your advice, but thanks anyway...
5. Beat the game 3 more times and then, and only then, accuse me to use a convenient way to speed up the passage with the help of cheating...
6. If you carefully read the message's theme, then you would have noticed that the problem of the author not that he doesn't drop rare, legendary, divine, or unique loot, and that he did not find the loot with 2 or 3 slots for runes, for a full walkthrough, what to do, almost, not possible... that's why I wrote him to be more careful, because he obviously, went ahead, not luta body of enemies, chests, etc. It's simple advice, and not a mockery...
7. I passed the game 4 times, pass 5 times now. Played 308 hours and experience I have. Are an old fan of the series Divinity(getting acquainted with Divinity 2 - Ego Draconis). So, tell me, Dmitry, who is frightened, I can't share their experience with other people? Who do you think you are, just decide for me and other users of the playground?
Not to mention the fact that you are not without sin...

Judge not, that ye be not judged, for with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you. - SV. The gospel of Matthew, Chapter 7, verse 1-2.

L
Lipsya 17.12.19

Yotokura
what that I downloaded a cheat? I play without it)
incidentally here in this Chita and have the opportunity to do these things... it has all the items as I understood
and Yes .. all your points and everything you write here is useless because the answer to the question you gave
and the question was the following ATTENTION Who knows how to make or find clothes with 2+ cells
so closely read the question before to answer it. I came here for the same reason. to find out where to organize. although in principle I can use the cheats they stupidly put all.
I hope enough explained? or it is necessary to paint the points?
and here at the Evangel?
and in your screenshot you have a feeling that you are stupid chitak and that's all you have in the screenshot is available 63 points and netcache only the physical stature and strength

Y
Yotokura 17.12.19

Have lipsa
Dmitry, my dear friend, you scare me... =)
I wrote to the author:
Yotokura wrote:
Buddy, you clearly need to be more careful, because loot in the game, with 2+ cells, pretty much...
You:
Yotokura wrote:
he did not find the loot with 2 or 3 slots for runes, for a full walkthrough, what to do, almost, not possible... that's why I wrote him to be more careful, because he obviously, went ahead, not luta body of enemies, chests, etc.
And now I write to you, again: In the game, many kinds of loot, at all locations. Should just looting everything I see. Everything from trunks to stumps in the woods, for in another way. The guides on the location, can only be found on unique equipment, but that is tons of fragmented material. And the rest, are not unique loot, in General, the game randomly. So, saved only by the alertness and the habit of looting everything I see, and as well, purely for this game, the habit of constantly pressing ALT. I was trying to convey to you and the screenshot I posted, as evidence, the fact that loot in the game a lot. That's all.

Have lipsa wrote:
and here at the Evangel?
A quote from the Bible written, because you are me your review:
*Condemned and accused me that I used cheats for obtaining items without presenting convincing evidence:
Have lipsa wrote:
with cheats very easy to get these items(current Choate they're white and you haven Neotel because to make them legendary?)
*Not proving my guilt, began to demand from me that I was silent, which of course will not...
Have lipsa wrote:
and you need to be more careful and to pass the game without cheats to answer such questions
*Now you write:
Have lipsa wrote:
what that I downloaded a cheat? I play without it)
And Yes, I have no proof that you play with cheats or without them (and I don't care), but you this fact, does not prevent to label me cheaters. As you to me, and I to you...

And just for reference: One pass takes me about 80 hours +-. After 3 passing, to me personally, to spend another 70 to 100 hours of your life as you want. So I started to use a trainer that accelerated and saved me the order of 20-30 hours of my life, and that all day. Here's a screen of the functions of the trainer:

So, as you can see in the screenshot, about adding items to your inventory there is nothing written.
If the fact that trainers help people to save time does not suit you personally, that you are a happy person with a lot of free time... so I would...

P. S. Seriously? In skahana you Chita, it is possible to add items to the game? So, out of curiosity I ask...

L
Lipsya 17.12.19

Yotokura
I don't appear anyway, these things... I'm also not the first time. but appreciate the game no more quests and challenging fights

you can... and skills... and clothes... use here a cross and open up a barrel that hasn't been opened yet.. and you like Proket luck... but it's still long... here's an example I wanted to play the game with normal gear 12лвл which I put myself in at the very beginning... but only 2умя Persians and no specific skills)) well, until the pile so as not to swing the knowledge and luck which is almost useless... there can and levels of armor to put... current stats to catch difficult and time consuming this way... I downloaded another mod to need the stats to catch it easier
and I'm probably 3 times passed but not a single clothes, no I have 2-3 holes... but that's due to cheats is
and I still did not understand from whom it falls clothes 2-3 holes well, for example, name one... or just stupid it depends on luck in barrels you nahodish?
incidentally the coaches in these games all nonsense... if I know that then you should add something and take equal ... inches will be interesting ... one character to pump dexterity and intellect... it is the stats that each other makes no sense to swing... and in comparison with 1 part then do sooo easily even if you play on the hardest difficulty... that's the first part without talent alone is almost impossible to be played in 2... I am no glass cannon and lone 2 izi kill all even think about what else not to use it to be more difficult...

k
kolaha 17.12.19

the first time I see such a useful and informative srach in the comments. thank you.

i
iddqqq 17.12.19

Yotokura
And here care?
Okay, that. 3 full pass for 190 hours and ended without a single clothes with sockets 2+.
The trunks of the body, geocaching, all kinds of barrels, containers, and bags — none.
Instead of their useless sheets could specify a specific location, the coordinates where to find them.
Is useless sheets would be better

Z
Zloy Duh Yambuya 17.12.19

iddqqq

Going through the game right now in the ARKS, have never seen clothes with 2 holes including the unique selling from traders who had looked under every rock:)) Can Kraft holes can be added?)

b
bambuk13 05.04.21

Hello everyone. I play divinity original sin 2 definitive edition. This is the final version, there will be no other. Spent 600 hours in the game: 300 on lightweight and 300 on classics, now on tactics, but still joy in Fort. From the number of hours spent in the game, it is clear that I am exploring the world thoroughly, discovering everything that is possible. Luck is always pumped to the fullest for one hero, it works very often, but not a single thing with two holes for runes has ever dropped, except for the sets from the "Gift Bag", but that does not count. From this I conclude that either they fixed all these things or they drop out at high levels of difficulty, well, or there are some mods. They drop out regularly with one hole, but for so many hours spent in the game, rings with a hole, belts and boots have never dropped out.