3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
G.E.R.A.L.T. 17.12.19 10:41 pm

Peak Soldier (Wardens Keep) (Dragon Age: Origins)

People help. I go to the fortress, the ghosts of guards and start talking, but as soon as their conversation ends, the game. Tell me what the problem
72 Comments
Sort by:
D
Davidovich 17.12.19

And where is she?

R
RazorPinsk 17.12.19

At me too such problem was
1 to come and go(from the building)
2 or put in English(just problems in the game with voice acting), and then changed to Russian(after the dialogue)

D
Davidovich 17.12.19

WHO!?

D
Davidovich 17.12.19

Mneya the door to the CHAPEL otkrivaetsa.With carrying anyone to speak.

E
Ellewilde 17.12.19

It should open after killing all hostile creatures on the floor. If not open - then a glitch, I too once such was. Load AutoSave and kill all over again)

G
Gregorios 17.12.19

The problem they Say with the type in the camp about the peak of a soldier, take his job when he speaks on the map note the location there is nothing. What the hell tell me? and also with the Golem gives the wand and where to go for chakra no

S
Shade ERic 17.12.19

Hello! Help.
Want to play in the DSL Stone prisoner and castle guards(soldier's Peak), please tell me where to download these add-ons so they went, and then for example I downloaded soldier's peak, coming to the dude in camp, and he says that mark on the map the terrain, but on the map nothing.throw off the link plz.
And because I have I-net with a very small speed, then please throw off links to these 2 additions, because the whole game with a bunch of add-ons I do not need. Thanks in advance.

B
Biperpol 17.12.19

And if you drink a potion and become obsessed with it will affect how some plot?

a
astand 17.12.19

Biperpol
No.

B
Bilal81 17.12.19

Help it has passed the peak of the soldier and the sword can't reach!Writing in a job that lacks a piece of history.What to do?Out of the bottle, took a history,the corpse on the blades,the statue is also in the yard. what are they doing?

L
Liriya 17.12.19

Билал81
On the 2nd floor there is a jar of jam - it is the identity needed for the story.

B
Bilal81 17.12.19

Liria
jar of jam is eaten!!! bottle can't find a bottle of that history can take.
z.s. pozovchera I mistakenly wrote about the bottle

L
Liriya 17.12.19

Билал81
statue in the Western part of courtyard
the book is in the archive on the ground floor
- Bank of raspberry jam on the second floor
- the corpse on the wall in the tower of Avernus.

Perhaps, then left the book.

i
ilyaTver 17.12.19

People how can you go back to the fortress and Taya did not get forgotten, and then rode away from now don't know what to do

J
Just like old times 17.12.19

ilyaTver
Yes way , to load an earlier save and replay )
you can of course still with consolekey to Tinker )

i
ilyaTver 17.12.19

sorry

K
Kssandr 17.12.19

aaaaaaaaaaaaaa don't see where a button to download((((((

K
Killborn 17.12.19

People, this topic. At the peak of custody when necessary to complete a quest on the history custody. Collected all 4 things. The painting over the fireplace is not activated. And when going out from the building, ran into an invisible object. He not examined the niche with him is not happening. Restart the game doesn't help. Is that a bug? If the bug how to deal with it.

A
Adept Monolita 17.12.19

Killborn
You have left the mod worth it.Check it out.

K
Killborn 17.12.19

Same crap in the mage tower, when you take the litany andrelli. Also pojavljaetsja an invisible object. I have installed Dragon Age Diamond. There's already sewn all the fashion.