3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
BizZzonchik 17.12.19 10:46 pm

How to download usasince? (Diablo 2)

Playing asasino, reached level 24, wearing axe and shield since the claws give little damage and no armor. And to go further I can't shake the branch traps. Please tell me what to download and how to wear?
14 Comments
Sort by:
n
nwn2030 17.12.19

In the Martial branch, nothing.
This buildup will 90-12=78 LVL.
Continue to pump Mind Blast, Shadow Master.
Use BoS to put 4 LS, 1 DS.
To put 2 claws on the skills assy (2 assa 3 LS ++), Shako, Mara's, 2 soj (bk), arah, tor4, Viper - shorter, more
+skills.
The merc's Insight is necessary.

Aspire approximately to the claws

q
qPash 17.12.19

nwn2030
Something tells me that the author of our Chinese slang a little something explains.
Would be necessary instead of abbreviations to insert pictures as a skill!

B
BizZzonchik 17.12.19

nwn2030
Thank you)

B
BizZzonchik 17.12.19

qPash
I will understand :3

T
Thraex pig 17.12.19

nwn2030
Chet you forgot about fire blast in there too dvadcatka)because it's trapsa)IMHO of imonov merc will kill only?)))Ds is also with 5 shots with such a buildup can normally not manage to blow)Every 3 invested in the blast points give an increase in the 1 shot dead sentri.At 18 invested will be 12 shots.It is desirable to throw edinichku in Dragon flight ,the bos trapse not as often needed as fade(which gives a lot of cuts and not enough dr even with one sub skille,unless the armor adds to all skills,but this traps,there will be at least 10алл skilz .The mobs we will teleportals ,run trapse almost not necessary.Cloak of shadows definitely edinichka,this is one of the most useful skills against PVM in the game.All the mobs in a large radius during the period of skill not attacking Chara.

m
minovalo 17.12.19

The main thing is not to try to jump dragon Flight from the pack, if something went wrong.

n
nwn2030 17.12.19

Thraex pig
Sorry but not effective Fire Blast: very small range and damage on ppl. Despite the fact that ordinary light immune is usually very frisky mobs (Amazon, souls, etc) and it is difficult for them to get out of the blast, if they are not stuck to the scoop.
But if DS didn't doctrinal - you can still put.

T
Thraex pig 17.12.19

nwn2030
6K damage on average,easy to get in ,there is a dragon fly ...you can throw skill points at this pumping in something else will not give the better profit than FB....in short tripsay you not played)

T
Thraex pig 17.12.19

passed
Yes, when something is wrong,castaeda CoS))And further control the situation)

G
Grinaaa Morningstar 17.12.19

FB is a very powerful theme for trapezina in PVM and pvp.

D
Dmitriy Zhigunov 17.12.19

And how this Assasine in terms of sex? Bricheta not Chi?

m
minovalo 17.12.19

In terms of sex - trap.

R
RomanDII 17.12.19

But if immune to lightning?
Also saw the buildup, but I still shoot swing.

m
minovalo 17.12.19

Infinity also. Non-removable units. Plus merc anchem, FB, LR to swap the DS finally (if the bodies are).