3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MicroBOT 17.12.19 10:50 pm

the effect of Defiance for Holy Shield (Diablo 2)

Shake Smetanina by Hyde [hangover]... http://www.playground.ru/wiki/diablo_2/guide/paladin/pvm_ut_smiter_absorber_by_pohmele/

According to the guide, the spell must be prepared on 81 LVL, but after reading the review [Resister] from 23.12.12 So where is best to throw the remaining skills? I started to think about this... perfectionism
In General (without the test), clean looking transfer Where is the logic? came to 2 conclusions:

1st: to throw one point into Resist Fire and Resist Cold, and everything else is tossed in Vengeance, because last synergasia from the resist auras, which promises for robust design Pulawy Resist Lighting damage. And ones in the remaining 2 of the resist in the hope that the logic in place and +damage for Vengeance will grow not just of ones, and with +All skills from gear, charms and other Khokhloma type of Krainov.
Objective: find the sword in the left hand application...

2nd: all tossed in Defiance, because Holy Shield synergise from him.
Goal: to be more tank...

Excuse me, that came from afar...
Just reflecting on the fact that Defiance will give a synergistic boost to Holy Shield, I remembered the measurement of the second act with Defiance aura. In General, I understand that merc should not rely in uber, but in normal PVM why not?! After this idea was born and the question of influence of the aura Defiance merc for a protection paladin, or rather how this value (a gain) will affect the defense as a whole and how it will overlap with Holy Shield (from the base or from the +aura)?

Please agrisa about calculators already available on the subject, dubsta, etc., because this post is not just a tribute to Hyde from [the hangover], the last comment in it is from [akmby] from 12.08.15, but for the sake of maintaining the sparkle in jablokah, which makes re-light the fire of their interest in the game, taking away the thought of the antiquity of the game and unwillingness to continue to play it.

PS.: In the old days on this forum has been in a few topics, comments on many of them didn't fit on 1 page of your browser. So in these times I suffer, nothing bad will happen )))
5 Comments
Sort by:
m
minovalo 17.12.19

There's also written why this fell. What nafig Veniens? The usual PVM is to stand in the throne Yes to run on Kacha nm barn outside party. Merck is not obligatory to him, but if you are not lazy to no after overow, please. ZIL throw a bit of trivia to fight back (though 1 Smythe OK all done, especially with Sora). The fan on the remains of the rock, XS, all the more confused, because the convoy in UT need to mephala just. And Defiance (and Def) against overow helps not much (the difference in LVL). Increase with HS and aura are simply summed.

m
minovalo 17.12.19

And again. Aura for resists (in this case only interested in lightning) pump for passive maxrate. Sk on the bonus from the synergy is not affected.

S
Sanchez Ramirez 17.12.19

Its give a bonus only from hard points (that is, those that you put in synergy). Exception - there are all sorts of lycanthropy/skeleton mastery, but it's not its in the full sense of the word.

And even clean Veni-paladin makes sasai, and then on to the Smith...

M
MicroBOT 17.12.19

passed
that drove response to comment [Resister] from 23.12.12, although for me he is and does not require a response )) in that neither ukachi, smiter will remain smitheram...

O
Obsessed 17.12.19

In the old days on this forum
MicroBOT, :-)