3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Petka Chehov 18.12.19 03:45 am

Bar ENEA (Metro 2033)

It will be something like the Tavern...the name was chosen due to the fact that he begins his journey from the station VDNH.Communicate.And don't forget to add game to Favorite.
156 Comments
Sort by:
G
Gosudar [FURRY BEAST] 18.12.19

As will officially inform pliz in PM, PTS waiting DIN, very very

M
Marsel Kazan 18.12.19

yet everyone is silent at the expense of output

E
EvgenEee 18.12.19

You don't think all that much what it looks like Metro with the Stalker. I personally wasn't waiting for Stalker since the first day of the announcement, but a Subway would be played. by the way seen the movie,the monster was there as a Stalker, Bloodsucker like. so boys and girls I am with you rukami nogami. And what is this nonsense, this is th real but in the Subway I will fashisty. Of course I respect igruli about the Great Patriotic war (WWII), but post-apocalyptic Moskva with the Nazis??? Exactly nonsense.

G
Gosudar [FURRY BEAST] 18.12.19

the book was a Slavic Nazis

N
New_Boez 18.12.19

release date early 2009

E
EvgenEee 18.12.19

Darth Herrscher [Empire Kotasek]

Well, you're just like razocharovat,I already wrote it, but even so. Moscow in ruins only the Nazis to covet!!!

s
sTEEL[zed] 18.12.19

and I fascists will gladly flip))

E
EvgenEee 18.12.19

A map in the book saw just like clan of the Fourth Reich

M
Marsel Kazan 18.12.19

th card posted!!!

L
Lunh 18.12.19

I really hope that freaking financial crisis will not prevent the release of this toy

s
sTEEL[zed] 18.12.19

Israel large and West, so the sky))

L
Lunh 18.12.19

okay we will wait for new news

L
Lunh 18.12.19

there are not Nazis, and skinheads are( the book read)

E
EvgenEee 18.12.19

LOLALITA the same shit.
There will be a red line but does not mean that Stalin =)
(book reading)

M
Marsel Kazan 18.12.19

Skinhedy and the Nazis a little different!!!

L
Lunh 18.12.19

Yes, I mean that there is one word the Nazis just realized and wrote that game about the great Patriotic war in the metro this is nonsense, and explained so, and in the book there Reich black depressing, then RNE

M
Marsel Kazan 18.12.19

anyway they should be killed

L
Lunh 18.12.19

well, games should always be the ones who should be wet, instead of bandits the Reich

E
EvgenEee 18.12.19

Yes, very rarely make it to the world podium game without violence. Here, for example, hoping at the expense of Mirror's Edge, and there guttaperchivye girl with a machine gun, clearly too much!

s
sTEEL[zed] 18.12.19

well, it's not guttaperchivye))))