3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Petka Chehov 18.12.19 03:45 am

Bar ENEA (Metro 2033)

It will be something like the Tavern...the name was chosen due to the fact that he begins his journey from the station VDNH.Communicate.And don't forget to add game to Favorite.
156 Comments
Sort by:
G
Gamer 23 18.12.19

How to add game to favorites?

E
EvgenEee 18.12.19

sTEEL[zed] well, do not MIS the elastic,but all the same, lazetic for ventilation and to jump from one house to another cranna,not everyone can.)))

s
spaike 18.12.19

Lord! Chet can play bent or out? and there is that you can easily walk around Moscow(or some of its areas?

L
Lunh 18.12.19

..history is silent about it until...read the book.. and get ready

M
Marsel Kazan 18.12.19

Completing 15 hours
Yes cheto dumb can at least be continued in the form of Free Play

W
WezT 18.12.19

amazing

V
VeerMan 18.12.19

The Studio of dance station VDNKH will be like the Cordon in Stalker,in order to learn the basics ,learn the world of and to trade!!!!!!But it will be the main point of the quest!!!!!!

y
yarik95 18.12.19

Hansa is a trading capital, and with ENEA probably should start wakes

S
STALKER Z7 18.12.19

I guess Subway will do something very few in S. T. A. L. K. E. R. e - the normal dungeons. Only, there will be artifacts and anomalies.Will only areas of the mental danger, which is very good - associated with areas with a high psi-radiation in Stalker. So these games, maybe something will just complement one another.

S
Sn0rK 18.12.19

STALKER Z7, underground is the dungeon, and the game itself will probably as underground Stalker. I hope we will give from the subway to the city vylesti and to wander, instead of n 5min look
p.s. deductible BeerMan_1 banned?

S
STALKER Z7 18.12.19

Sn0rK
Judging by the screenshots, the outputs forays to the surface, and another thing, on what terms he is to be there? It's not S. T. A. L. K. E. R., artifacts that present radiation, will not. So there will be something else: maybe, like in Stalker, antirads (including alcohol) and additional anti-radiation protection that will also have to produce either in battle, or to buy.
By the way, about exits to the surface.
Interestingly, at the station VDNKH will these outputs, for example, via the escalators, or just outside the station - for example, through the ventilation shafts, manholes or drainage wells, pits with various communications? Or will only specific stations, like the same Policy? As will be outing myself - will need to work with any of the arrangements or will it be just a pipe or a staircase leading upstairs?

L
Linimentum Balsamicum 18.12.19

ENEA - production station. In her book, the tea did. A cordon between the two worlds will be another station, where Artyom in the post with a man bazaril.

Y
Yur af 18.12.19

Nasally at least a Bar at ENEA. ATO I thought the screens with ENEA real and virtual.

T
TurnikMen 18.12.19

The Chezh will be at the station VDNKH?????????????????????

L
Lunh 18.12.19

Руслан01
27.02.10 19:54 Chezh will be at the station VDNKH?????????????????????

Start game :)))

Judging by the screenshots, the outputs forays to the surface, and another thing, on what terms he is to be there

The plot.. the game is linear. There is no RPG component. Got out - did the mission and went further. You hang around there where I would especially not give.

T
TurnikMen 18.12.19

Lуnх thanks for the reply)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

T
TurnikMen 18.12.19

I'm praying fumbled and che founded:
ENEA is a highly populated metro station. Northern Outpost remaining between humanity and the outside world. Here lives about a hundred strong and kind of people who consider the station their home. She used to be one of the safest in the metro. But now station is attacked by hordes of mysterious creatures coming up from the floor, residents of the exhibition was called “Black”. ENEA yet repel the attacks of the creatures, but each time it becomes harder and harder. If the station falls, hordes these monsters can flood all subway and people won't stand a chance.

R
RENAKA47 18.12.19

And in the games bar so nicho to buy... Or maybe I have not understood?

V
VeerMan 18.12.19

Not a bar, and damn those that fludilka with elements Flamini :)

M
Mr.Shadow 18.12.19

Eeee...Then menu again, or even be a bartender?