3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Eclair_93 18.12.19 03:46 am

The optimal complexity for the game? (Total War: Warhammer 2)

Play on average difficulty is the average. Was already 2 factions is boring. In total war rome 2 was a thing at higher difficulties the AI is hidden becomes stronger. On the complexity of the very difficult unit of Eastern spearmen almost put my Praetorian and all in this spirit. Here is the same, or the AI simply plays smarter? No desire to sweat against hidden power-UPS, the hunt more interesting game.
5 Comments
Sort by:
E
Edgens 18.12.19

Eclair_93
Well, depending on what is for you an interesting game. I play only on PTS hard, a couple of times was the legend, the difference is that the difficulty lies almost exclusively on the campaign map, the contents of the new army +15% for all units, public order seems to be 8 for each of the bow, the enemies declare war on you almost always if you have negative relations, etc., + are the same only the advantages of OPA , in the battle noticed only negative morale, + on the campaign map oppov a lot of money when you have enough content for 1 stack army the enemy will have 2-3 which it will constantly spam you if you don't take it!

E
Eclair_93 18.12.19

Edgens
And in combat, the AI isn't getting smarter? On average, too, the war almost every turn, announce))

c
costia.stepanow2014 18.12.19

Eclair_93
Only the economic and moral/protective/attacking benefits.

A
Atronarh 18.12.19

in my opinion the best complexity - Very high. Legend for trojancondoms. Legend I just went for the undead.

f
faoeltearna 18.12.19

Hi) Today at 20 h 20 min, Moscow time, on my city attacked the army of Carstina, which consisted of an army of skeletons and warriors, tombs and other stuff. After 3 minutes of game time, I caught it!!! The photo spread. What kind of difficulty are you saying if I play at a low level of the company and the complexity of battles average?