3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Evangelist 18.12.19 03:46 am

Difficulties in the passing game (Ace Combat: Assault Horizon)

Is the mission to fly on one of the two scorers, to destroy a lot of bases, etc., after it switches to the normal fighter, the job has pressrelealse with other fighters, Pat must quickly reach the point where the rocket was launched from the ground and knock it down given literally 3 seconds, it is 1000 times tried everything, maybe I missed something ? But it is unrealistic to shoot down this missile, I tried and immediately released 4 at a time with rockets, Pat the usual two, and still rocket away from me and it all starts again.
21 Comments
Sort by:
J
Jason Onyx 18.12.19

What are you talking about,I have sales on the bomber could not pass. The third camp to bomb failed. In short, my nerves gave way and the canoe was removed. Honestly remembering back ACE combat 2 and 3 were much better. Without any of these bells and whistles in the form of the entire melee, the dynamic universe, from which the head is spinning and hands are on the joystick cramps. But replayability and terribly interesting. Would love to now beat them. By the way the 3rd part right now as I remember had then for several different plot lines and passages with various endings. But this product kills your secondary, the pathos of the story and he asked my isterichnost gameplay. like Call of Duty is talk about airplanes. Well, as it is a bit too much Badaboom's.

x
xAndrewx 18.12.19

Evangelist
same problem. It must be a bug because the control point set not there where it is necessary..

stop. This is not a bug. Just need to push the gas on the floor and fly after her.

s
s1avutich32 18.12.19

xAndrewx
Thanks for the advice! Also thought that the bug was - feature))

Jason Onyx
Nothing complicated in the bomber no. Put the sensitivity more. I was on the gamepad, and there is a bit more complicated than the mouse. However, also not the first time, but 2-3 for sure. The most difficult, where point bombing, they sometimes do not have time to throw a bomb and target switching, and even antiaircraft guns to fight back.
In the previous parts did not play, but if they are better than this, I have lost a lot. Because this is now my favorite aviasim, despite its shortcomings.

S
SUSUL1 18.12.19

s1avutich32
IT can not be called AVIASIM for such a ban is necessary and put in jail!!!

d
dedmorozit 18.12.19

Evangelist
I have the same thing, tried everything, no way to shoot down can not, watched the mission on YouTube, so there is the time around minutes is given before it flies away, and there is generally not straining her stand! and here is to fly to her and be cut in melee, so all the JOB PROVALONE.
What do you want? Tell me.

H
H777AX 18.12.19

Not the topic...but all the same - repetition, for whatever reason, are not saved, or how to make the replays it was possible after the game to watch?! The game itself is kept(campaign) but the replays folder is empty....for it is written that there is no repetition...

E
Evangelist 18.12.19

xAndrewx
Thanks chuvah, I too, like everyone else, I thought the bug, and left the game for a few days, waited the answer, passed this time, cool)))

|
||III|||III|||III|| 18.12.19

Dauzh, a game from the category he was a good keyboard and mouse )))

J
Jason Onyx 18.12.19

s1avutich32
I aviacollection played (or as it is properly called, well, in General you understand) so problem was not, but in this mission I honestly thought I was the handle will come off. Right now that's like the nerves have settled, I think we should try again. And then the game Chet sunk into the soul, and pass it is a matter of principle. By the way managed to find a playable version of ACE combat 3 elektrosfera in the original Japanese packaging, but with Russian subtitles. Emulator and Toko in the way. With great pleasure recalled his childhood. The game really fire, although an Amateur of course.

B
Bionazar 18.12.19

Skinte anyone sohranki after completing the mission where you have to shoot down a missile.

T
Traun 18.12.19

I was playing on jouste when you have the helicopter and the gunner - mouse.
The rocket blew up: on approaching it loaded with 4 missiles (like no one did not get it), then moved to decide the capture and shooting at her with machine guns and missiles.

G
Griever45 18.12.19

I TU-160 can't shoot where Markov, over Moscow.
they're beasts, for 3 missiles produced in me.
either killed or the bomber manages to reach the goal.

B
Bionazar 18.12.19

Traun
So in that case when perehodi in capture mode the missile flies away and the mission is over so not as impossible.Now, if anyone sohranki would have thrown off after the passage of this mission would be great.

G
Griever45 18.12.19

Bionazar
include capture mode, and pressed on the gas.

B
Bionazar 18.12.19

Griever45
Thank you very much.And as I myself had nadopen

R
Radug 18.12.19

Dubai.The second mission.Black Hawk.Shooter.Can't knock flown the Mi-24 (Ali Mi-35),blow up his missiles,but he still manages to hit me and shoot it down I did not get(

h
hammmy 18.12.19

somehow managed to get to the final battle with Markov's full of fail!! this fool rushes across the screen like crazy, let the rocket turn, like a machine gun, has 100500 armor and also the endless distractions missiles (which are also almost no delay between shots) ! but most of all delivered the signature maneuver of the aircraft - a 180-degree turn in place, consider keeping the speed!! in comparison with the previous parts added realism to the game, yeah.
actually, what I wanted to ask: in a free job like as possible planes to pump, is there for the main campaign? and then maybe I raped the keyboard and my brain, over and over again merging neprikajannoi on the plane?! by God, I'm tired already

D
DragonCommander56 18.12.19

harmony of chaos
It's an arcade simulator that you wanted?
No pump plane can only be in Free job" and in multiplayer. And Makarova's better to bring down, take the F-22 - put the rocket which fired as many as 4 pieces when you get into a shoot first VBB standard missiles and then as soon as I take the purpose of these 4 missiles and postrelivat it from the gun, in addition as soon as priblijaetsa to him you press down many times With that would be if it ukloneniya to inflict damage.

D
DragonCommander56 18.12.19

Miejsca
Take AA missiles and I don't get stuck for a long time and that would be the Mi-24 was stopped and then shoot and if poleta when he flies at you fly at him sideways and then fly other fly sideways in the opposite direction so he left and you say right and shoot.

t
tarasickos 18.12.19

Please tell me the bombers,as a lump in the throat,the three of them, those to whom it is necessary not to allow to reach the city and drop bombs with the first kind of quickly straightened,but then,no time on the tail of the firing switch the rocket (q)So as not to lose the cooldown,but it does not pass!!!!!!!!!!tell me how if anyone knows!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I would be grateful!!!!!!!!!