3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MaxQjust 18.12.19 03:47 am

How to load in the truck without a forklift? (Farming Simulator 19)

Tell me how to load in the truck, the contract was said about the truck and drive it with a speed of 25km\h day will go, do not get too heavy. Perhaps as something you can immerse in another way without external equipment.
Spoiler
15 Comments
Sort by:
N
Natarioys 18.12.19

MaxQjust
For tractor manipulator buy, you will love useful(the issue price is ~10K)

V
Viktor.T. 18.12.19

MaxQjust
Welcome.
For these contracts needed the pick-up of pallets on the first contract also came with a cart and then a nezhdanchik in the form of pallets, two were taken and there were pallets in the course of these contracts are sharpened for transportation porodicom.
Good luck.

B
BS.STARS 18.12.19

and I do these tasks )))

B
BS.STARS 18.12.19

B
BS.STARS 18.12.19

B
BS.STARS 18.12.19

B
BS.STARS 18.12.19

B
Bayun4ik 18.12.19

I decided to try to fulfill the contract , bought tractor with loader and trailer , threw back the pallets brought to the point of discharge , put the pallets in the designated area and the contract is not likely , as was 0 percent , and left :)) Game for me , though , a torrent edition , but I don't think that is the reason .

i
insel260 18.12.19

Bayun4ik
Or something forgot to bring or not to take =)

B
Bayun4ik 18.12.19

insel260
Yes there all taken ... I Perezalil game contract counted :)) the Second contract of carriage , by the way , was credited immediately :))

V
Viktor.T. 18.12.19

Bayun4ik
Welcome Igor.
I have the same problem with contracts, though when I first drove the achievement of the incentive is opened,and in the game 0 made.

B
Bayun4ik 18.12.19

Victor.T.
Hi :) Well I'm quite relaxed about . Even if this is a bug - it is one hundred percent fixed , and I hope soon . Let's not forget that the game only-the combat - errors expected .A team of Giants - quite professional and conscientious , so it's fine :)
I'm half - years old still on the pirates will sit and wait until the game prepatched may discounts where gonna catch up :)) With all due respect to the developers - the price tag for the game is still high , for me anyway :) Although , if you look at the recent releases of other games , farm - the best in my opinion :)

K
KocJ 18.12.19

Hi!
I took the assignment on the transport of items from a supermarket in the castle on the hill. Map Furstenbrunn. Now can not understand where to take these items, where is the supermarket...please Tell me??!!...

Understood...

k
kurbalexey 25.06.20

Bayun4ik
Surprise: it's June 20th of the year - decided!!!! all also came in, unloaded and.... nichrome!!!!!! ))))
probably a very responsible guys from giant. play litsuhe

n
nPuBaTuP 15.07.20

kurbalexey
Strange....they took contracts for Transportation, all counted without any problems.....