3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vladimir Afanasev 18.12.19 03:54 am

Will there be Euro Truck Simulator 3 (Euro Truck Simulator 2)

Will there be Euro Truck Simulator 3 with the new engine ...cool graphics and all that....what do you think ? want it?
49 Comments
Sort by:
d
danilkamaster 18.12.19

I want 1 that is not very much required
2 that was optimized
3 to added the part of Russia.

M
MrX3Mik 18.12.19

danilkamaster
and once the girl is attached with bottle opener-beer open.

M
MrX3Mik 18.12.19

Vladimir Afanasiev
created Temko to stupid to create temku?

V
Vladimir Afanasev 18.12.19

MrX3Mik
created to pointerisovatsya people what they think and will just do a game in the future

D
DimVanSan 18.12.19

How is this bad?

T
THE JOKER DC 18.12.19

Gabryel
Just want a new,more cars, more countries.

C
CrowBY 18.12.19

Vladimir Afanasiev
Fastest will, but not soon. As more SCS for ETS 2 a lot of content planned

g
gans194 18.12.19

Gabryel
Well, in General, especially not how bad, but the majority would like more REALISM(engine fresher, physics on the real, etc.)

D
DimVanSan 18.12.19

I'm sorry of course , but you snickering , the game was just beautiful , in the beginning a lot of bugs , now the game is almost perfect, what else is needed , I'm the only thing I want is a world full of roads , and perhaps this is the point in creating a new, full of bugs then all the fixes I see.

M
MrX3Mik 18.12.19

Best Assasin
there are a lot of mods that adds and country .and traffic

M
MrX3Mik 18.12.19

gans194
and engines is fresher(I really don't understand what that means),and physics is portalina.All this is in the mod.And on account of Will there be a Euro Truck Simulator 3-think themselves developed will not be able to answer more or less certainly.They would have ATS to finish,I don't think they have enough far-reaching plans.It would be logical to assume that in the ETS 3 must have a place to be a new engine,otherwise it will be the same ЕТС2...in which to improve will soon be nothing because of outdated engine (from the last century) more and squeeze then nothing-any changes in SIM hit the ceiling.from Scandinavia they had to optimize the entire game to cut traffic(now a day cars as much as before, it was night)and I had to raise system requirements.So expand the map,to improve the count,to add different innovations,for them, means losing a significant number of users without powerful computers...something like this.

D
Darkman1701 18.12.19

I wish that the video card GTX 560 with 1GB of video memory and 4 gigs of RAM and i5, 4K does not slows down on the ultra))

M
MrX3Mik 18.12.19

Darkman1701
Cool you want)))only with him for you to the Genie and not here)-he will fulfill all your desires(I mean, only three of them)

T
THE JOKER DC 18.12.19

MrX3Mik
Well, the developers hardly something new to add in terms of machines or countries, their high add unnecessary the optimization of the game!

v
vovangt4 18.12.19

Gabryel
To perfect her walk from Czech Republic to China ;)))) Well, so that would be understood that everyone has their own ideal! First game engine to change that if the game allowed that today allow the modern game and the demands decreased, and the system requirements ahead of Farkray, Battle, GTA, etc and on schedule in 2010

v
vovangt4 18.12.19

Vladimir Afanasiev
As a minimum you need to wait for the ATS and then to dream.

G
GALALEKS SCHULZ 18.12.19

Vladimir Afanasiev
buy from the Czechs, and will be! )))

M
MrX3Mik 18.12.19

Best Assasin
why is it nobody needs optimizing-it just always does not hurt,for ,as above noticed vovangt4-on the system requirements ahead of Farkray, Battle, GTA, etc and on schedule in 2010

T
THE JOKER DC 18.12.19

MrX3Mik
Yes, but I have the first update in terms of optimization, nothing has changed.

M
MrX3Mik 18.12.19

Best Assasin
what should be changed?1.17 optimized quite specifically-all default map aligned and judging by the FPS -failures no...the SIM is sufficiently evenly across the map,except of course Scandinavia,well so it can be visually distinguished from the oldEurope-it and system requirements put forward specially.