3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
GameOver1993 18.12.19 04:24 am

Import Saved Games (Mass Effect 2)

To import save from the first part you need:
1. On the start screen of the game choose a string configure
2. Select the option save games
3. Click on the only button copy Mass Effect 1 save games and set the path to the folder with the save. To be added to files of type Char_****************.MassEffectSave
4. When beginning a new game select Import ME1 Character. You should see all the character profiles that had passed the game. Select the desired and click Import.

I've been wondering how they will be linked, if we assume destroyed the Council in the first part it will be the second,or another example on nover or whatever, destroyed or freed-fuck, and will depend on the addon in the first part the second?I'm interested in your opinion...
297 Comments
Sort by:
-
-W.R.A.I.T.H- 18.12.19

Komodo Saurian - dear you as the knowing, you could answer my questions several. posts above?

c
callmegod 18.12.19

Please tell me how to import the player from ME2 to ME2 ? To play from the last save.
I load character from ME2, I offered a choice of where to continue and all sohranyalki with only 50 hours spent in the game?
There are options to play an imported character from ME2 in ME2, but not this late stage?

S
SaInT-PaDre 18.12.19

callmegod
no, you can only import the save to have completed the main story

-W. R. A. I. T. H-
is if I partner supposed to use his abilities nervous shock 75 times?
not zametalsya, you yourself is the ability to pump should. And to beat all it makes no sense then to port it to ME2)

-
-W.R.A.I.T.H- 18.12.19

do not understand the logic in this case - so for example my new Persian the biotics skill sniper there (stupidity grabbed - we had lechilku Il chonit worthwhile, although more than once saved the situation the ability to aim)... so I tossed Persian this in ME2 - he has the ability to wave goodbye" as the branch?
If it turns out that to achieve the maximum bonus when you import enough to complete the game, reach 60lvl, to complete all possible quests on insane difficulty (and current for him will have to play 3 times - heavy/unbearable/mad), you can safely not care about achievements with bonuses abilities and characteristics, because the character still show the default, and the bonuses only apply to resources and charisma, completely canceling a game for any hardcore... but I have a feeling that I was deceived?

S
SaInT-PaDre 18.12.19

not only)
I have a feeling it was when I started first time to pass ME2, I have to many things prideratsya it... And all because МЕ1 these things is, and in ME2 removed)
But eventually you get used to the fact that even in the skill tree 4-5 lines

-
-W.R.A.I.T.H- 18.12.19

no I don't believe that the fans in the face and only then given a rag to wipe the larger, the more active they were in ME1 - kind of a bummer for every self-respecting hardcore and education of generations of Munchkins (like the so-called those plays for the most rapid achievement of the ultimate goals of the game)
it will be necessary to attack resources of BioWare - to tell them how we nerdy stupid transfer not just what we fought so hard to achieved!!! 100% I'm not alone here so - many probably played to the maximum fun and achievement - Wake up people! is that bad?

S
SaInT-PaDre 18.12.19

what is the point of opening things up and swing skills?)
Changed the RPG system in ME2.
Role playing only what quests you've completed and what actions were committed, and RPG system in the second part is another.
Well, plus you will be a bonus if you have a lot of attendants were in МЕ1 and the level high.
Overall the game is good, even impartida not all of the first

H
Hemit 18.12.19

rather than saving with a 50m levam different from preserving with 60m? I forgot that the first time is not 60th to gain, and the second time to be broke

N
Nemec-Shvine 18.12.19

me Nada
Man LVL 60
Ing
Ruthless colonist
Rex is alive
Ashley died
Roman liara
Council of the dead
Member of the Board of Udine
preferably 100 renegade

A
Anpas 18.12.19

Nemec-Shvine who will the Council decide in ME2 when Miranda in the Shuttle, asks questions, and in МЕ1 only reseats live Board or not.

s
sas468 18.12.19

Please if you can ,(and so 2 times passed the game.. I have long course was held 6 times..but deleted...)
Man LVL 60
Adept
Survivors
Colonist(slave)
Rex is dead
Ashley is alive and with her
mmm so in the end the choice was made to concentrate fire on the Lord
so Anderson struck Udine..(not liabilities. but I want to)
Anderson-Board Member

S
SAORGA 18.12.19

Help please. What if when you select a profile to migrate, your profile will not appear for selection. What does it mean?

A
ALEX506 18.12.19

Help people!
I go in game,click New Game,appears a man,a woman and the nature of the import,click the import character and nothing appears!Help!It may have to wait longer?

L
Lubber 18.12.19

Alex506
Perhaps the problem in the pirated version (judging by the translation) Because lokalizovany separately labeled import from ME1 or ME2.
Check if everything is correctly done as stated in the first post of the topic - especially is specified correctly in the configuration path of the folder with saves. The path should default to end ...\BioWare\Mass Effect\Save\

A
ALEX506 18.12.19

Lubber
When I try to do as stated in the first post,after click on configure, there is a program configuration changes BioWare and what to do next?Don't understand.

I
Ivan4990 18.12.19

Guys need help, bought a Mass Effect 2 ( 100% without it crashing ) , well, play, pass, eve is one place the game freezes and throws, particularly on a abandoned station some where have mirrored protection display, what would the beam be reflected, so can anyone help if I send your save game, you will pass this particular place, and send me back, just do not want to download the saves someone, I want to go, but no work ((

B
BAHO666999 18.12.19

Teska, throw me a PM, podshamanyat )
and here's another question: in the 1st I game the attack, while importing also the attack, it really is somehow to do with soldiers (to go over reluctance)

A
Antinub 18.12.19

ВАНО666999,if you import from 1=>2 it is possible to choose a class.

A
Antianissa 18.12.19

Give pliz
Women's Persian , the apostate , the Council was dead , Andresen in Soveti

L
Lenchikys 18.12.19

Hi, everyone. In short, I have this garbage: ME took a long time, every quest, bought ME2 on the cheap and I don't have this plate configuration. See, regretting the money I saparala import saves...
And again. I don't know how to make Andersen was in the Council in ME2, as when you have to make a choice the game is not saved. My last khranenie before the murder Sarena.