3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
GameOver1993 18.12.19 04:24 am

Import Saved Games (Mass Effect 2)

To import save from the first part you need:
1. On the start screen of the game choose a string configure
2. Select the option save games
3. Click on the only button copy Mass Effect 1 save games and set the path to the folder with the save. To be added to files of type Char_****************.MassEffectSave
4. When beginning a new game select Import ME1 Character. You should see all the character profiles that had passed the game. Select the desired and click Import.

I've been wondering how they will be linked, if we assume destroyed the Council in the first part it will be the second,or another example on nover or whatever, destroyed or freed-fuck, and will depend on the addon in the first part the second?I'm interested in your opinion...
297 Comments
Sort by:
M
M1ZzzoO 18.12.19

By the way who are too lazy to pass the first part ,there is a comic DLC for ME2, I think Genesis called, and so after the Normandy be destroyed, you will be shown a 10 minute comic book that tells briefly about the events of part 1, so it is possible to choose all the major decisions )))

D
Deagle619 18.12.19

this problem - if you import the save 1 part, the second the game is saved but not available for download - sohranki in the folder, there is a submenu to Load are not displayed.
If not import then everything is fine

P
Phanatik 18.12.19

there is a question: scars from the behavior of the renegade will remain when you transfer saves? red eyes it's all so...?

G
Garrus Vakarian 18.12.19

it seems not, but can earn new)

G
Garrus Vakarian 18.12.19

M1ZzzoO
it's certainly fun, but I would advise either to pass or editor saves to use because:
1. the comics are not considered DLS.
2.it is impossible to run side quests (the citadel, the study of planets, etc.)
and last quests of the companions (the Geth data for Tali, Dr. Saleon for Garrus and the family armor for Rex) are not counted too)))

G
Garrus Vakarian 18.12.19

Ghostrunner
the Council will, if saved, it will return the title of the Spectrum.

S
Skripkin94 18.12.19

please tell me how can I transfer a character from ME1 to ME2, all the saves in the right folder dropped,but the launcher does not open, that is, run it, but instead starts the game.

G
Garrus Vakarian 18.12.19

through masseffect2config (mass effect 2/binaries).
save ME1 leave in the folder in which they were.
masseffect2config then open a saved game, then import a save from ME1.

B
Beshenyy Susel 18.12.19

Hello! The problem is this. In the second IU was transferred two characters - John and Jane both passed the entire game. When you try to pass the second time IU 2 is only visible to John (import from 2nd ME 2nd ME), and Jane is not visible. Who faced?

b
brazilium 18.12.19

Mad Must
The main menu has a choice: move character МЕ1 and ME2. You make the correct choice?
Then can you load the saves Jane? Passed the game of Jane until the end? In the pack of savegames for ME2 are both characters (two folders)?

B
Beshenyy Susel 18.12.19

The choice of doing right, to download can both games (the last mission). Jane not passed some DLS, but I don't think it matters; the main story is completed, but I'll try again the last mission.
In the savegame, Yes, both characters.
Thank you!

b
brazilium 18.12.19

Mad Must
the trick is that when you pass the game (carry out a suicidal mission) is formed saves on completion, it is imported into ME2

x
xizt 18.12.19

When you reimport the maximum level is raised (as in ME)? Or does it depend on complexity?

b
brazilium 18.12.19

xizt
there remains what is was, ie the maximum level is 30 and no change but edit editor.

b
brazilium 18.12.19

Blue is the only color
In ME2 if you left the Queen will be a dialogue about it. In addition to the M3, the Queen gives points of readiness.

S
Striker555 18.12.19

Can anyone help? The game sees the character, press to move but nothing happens.

J
Jon Bekket 18.12.19

how to set the game resolution to 3440*1440 (21/9) in order to play normally? visited through the settings just stretches the resolution, the whole interface from the bottom(the dial is not visible)....