3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
GameOver1993 18.12.19 04:24 am

Import Saved Games (Mass Effect 2)

To import save from the first part you need:
1. On the start screen of the game choose a string configure
2. Select the option save games
3. Click on the only button copy Mass Effect 1 save games and set the path to the folder with the save. To be added to files of type Char_****************.MassEffectSave
4. When beginning a new game select Import ME1 Character. You should see all the character profiles that had passed the game. Select the desired and click Import.

I've been wondering how they will be linked, if we assume destroyed the Council in the first part it will be the second,or another example on nover or whatever, destroyed or freed-fuck, and will depend on the addon in the first part the second?I'm interested in your opinion...
297 Comments
Sort by:
K
Komodo Saurian 18.12.19

I wonder sohranenki ME1 tied to a specific PC?

If not, I can share with everyone their, since I still decided to pass the first part of the game 100%. Gender, appearance and class can be changed when starting a new ME2 game, so the save game, in theory, for everybody.

LVL 60, Paragon/Renegade to 100%, collected all tokens, emblems of the colonies, the records of the matriarch and resources, done all the quests 8]

I think the specific elections (Regarding the Rachni Queen and so on.) no one particularly cares.

C
Camrad2006 18.12.19

You so care! =) What have you done with Rex, with Rakni, with the Council?

K
Komodo Saurian 18.12.19

Rex is alive, the Queen Rachni alive, will be a separate save file before the decision to save the Council or not.

C
Camrad2006 18.12.19

Go on, take joy.

K
Komodo Saurian 18.12.19

Within two days there will be a link.

But again, I'm not sure about the possibility of transferring saves.

C
Camrad2006 18.12.19

This is not onlineuk, respectively. nothing here is tied to the account or something like that. In any case, no harm in trying.

T
Timoxasan 18.12.19

Thank you-DimON-found=))

m
merdok_rus_ 18.12.19

I meant addition and not the language if simple proiyti game with the addition and then download this Persian in the original game he swears the type addition is not ustanovleno so, I wonder what kind of save for me 2

K
Komodo Saurian 18.12.19

Save (difficulty Level of Insanity):

Nater, then put in the first post:

http://tinyurl.com/yap52zh

No. 20 - Before selecting one of the companions to save the planet Virmire (Kaidan/Ashley).
No. 23 - the choice to save or to destroy the Board (Saved Kaidan).

After the 20th, of course, is to have Ilos.

LVL 60, Paragon/Renegade to 100%, collected all tokens, emblems of the colonies, the records of the matriarch and resources, done all the quests, including personal to teammates. Rex is alive, alive Rachni Queen, saved Feros.

Throw in: Documents and Settings\%Username%\My Documents\BioWare\Mass Effect\Save\...

Verify the operation.

PS Who do not accept these sohranenki for import into ME2, you can make your own, with preference and courtesans.

pix.PlayGround.ru

M
Maximilliano 18.12.19

and by all this pass in any way?I'm here now and I do

S
Seguro 18.12.19

for those who can come up with cheats),I am personally tired to run around and look for these entries stuff,so there I corrected Artmann,and the rest went,except for the scanning of the keepers,well, they don't have the kind of influence,in General waiting 27 for pre-order

K
Komodo Saurian 18.12.19

>>>and by all of this pass in any way?I'm here now and I do
I watch you very carefully read the posts above. I love juzverej that ignore the entire thread of the discussion, answering only the last post. Camrad2006 asked them to spread.

m
mufthbuster [ushel s PG] 18.12.19

Oh, sorry, I when pass was the game recently (especially in the 2nd part to shove), just for fun I decided to kill-Fuck :)

l
lexa7 18.12.19

Video about download sohranenok from the first part.

K
Komodo Saurian 18.12.19

Anything specific did not tell. No word on different versions of the game, patches, regions, and so on.

m
merdok_rus_ 18.12.19

and what decisions and kvesty will affect the second part?

K
Komodo Saurian 18.12.19

>>>and what decisions and kvesty will affect the second part?
All that is connected with the main story line and characters + quests to find resources, tokens, Prothean discs etc.

D
Delta101 18.12.19

The whole game 7 times was right now thinking what a Persian play ME 2

K
Komodo Saurian 18.12.19

MEMO: If you passed the game several times with the same character, will be available to import only the latest version :P

[
[dexter] 18.12.19

people do not know where to write
can anyone throw a safe from the first game
1)the Council saved
2)Rex is alive
3)romance liara
4)the Queen left alive
5)the Council includes Anderson

and then just passed the game 3 times, and the normal passage, what a fun Repack with it sopranos no
I would be very grateful, because one thread went that way