3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
GameOver1993 18.12.19 04:24 am

Import Saved Games (Mass Effect 2)

To import save from the first part you need:
1. On the start screen of the game choose a string configure
2. Select the option save games
3. Click on the only button copy Mass Effect 1 save games and set the path to the folder with the save. To be added to files of type Char_****************.MassEffectSave
4. When beginning a new game select Import ME1 Character. You should see all the character profiles that had passed the game. Select the desired and click Import.

I've been wondering how they will be linked, if we assume destroyed the Council in the first part it will be the second,or another example on nover or whatever, destroyed or freed-fuck, and will depend on the addon in the first part the second?I'm interested in your opinion...
297 Comments
Sort by:
K
Komodo Saurian 18.12.19

>>>the infiltrator or sentinel
A character class is not important.

N
NeroSticker 18.12.19

But these emblems, level, resources and so They only affect the obtained 5th level, well, all that Komodo Saurian please?
Just want to pass, only he is alive, those saved, etc.
To collect is not very desirable. Oh, and do side quests completed the companions.
I understand, it's all about who's alive is just as great., Ashley, Rex, and advice for what class to play. Because, when you import saves only about this show.

N
NeroSticker 18.12.19

And one more thing.
With the passage without saving, I only know that the Council was destroyed, and survived and Ashley and affair with her, as if to download save a novel from Penny, in the beginning, Liara will. I want to see Rex alive, if no saves to go, who knows the thread? (This is me so if there is no desire to be held))

m
mufthbuster [ushel s PG] 18.12.19

Blag, you do not understand at all.

to go 1 time to a minimum of 20 hours,and time neeeeeeeeeeeed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Don't play games at all/don't use what we have.

I do not ask, I beg
The word trebovatelna talked about the nature of your post. Quote - Conditions
2)Shepard is a hero.
3)still alive
5)saved.
6)entered
Something I don't see the requests, but only some of the terms and conditions.

K
Komodo Saurian 18.12.19

>>>Build is not very desirable.
Not collected in the first part, will have to collect in the second :D

Primarily useful Eezo, as it is hard to find and it is needed for redistribution of skill points in HS. It's better than to start anew. On Insanity, if the wrong skills, it is a complete obstruction of the missions.

l
limp- 18.12.19

In order to download saves the 1st part to the 2nd, you must fully beat the game(storyline)!

A
Artem1372 18.12.19

Good people,on the weekends I pereproshel the first part.Read to me all the time.Can anyone explain how to import save from the first part of the second(and what files).Thank you in advance =)

V
VovchikXY 18.12.19

Yes, I too by the way was not long ago mass effect 1 and mass effect 2 to import can't see the save

Z
Zoxan305 18.12.19

And save from the pirated version ME 1 go?

M
Mentalnyy obman 18.12.19

To import save from the first part you need:
1. On the start screen of the game choose a string configure
2. Select the option save games
3. Click on the only button copy Mass Effect 1 save games and set the path to the folder with the save. To be added to files of type Char_****************.MassEffectSave
4. When beginning a new game select Import ME1 Character. You should see all the character profiles that had passed the game. Select the desired and click Import.

-
-Slayer- 18.12.19

People I don't care, throw any saved game with the good shepherd, but that the Council remained alive

s
sorosyen 18.12.19

People I don't care, throw any saved game with the good shepherd, but that the Council remained alive
Let the Council live, krogan alive, Ashley dead, Rakhny alive, Shepard is a hero, Anderson Consul
files.mail.ru/ZZEEP0 or slil.ru/28541704

One turns with configure - manually place the files of type Char_****************.MassEffectSave in the folder My Documents\BioWare\Mass Effect 2\Save\ME1

N
NeoXY 18.12.19

sorosyen,ATP,I am also with your save game started....

L
Lunatic Intelegent 18.12.19

People, anyone have something like this:
Male
Paragon
Vanguard
Spacer/Sole Survivor
Romance Ashley
Survived Ashley
The Council Saved

If anyone has, please lay out!!!!!
P. S. thanks in Advance!

D
DarkVamp 18.12.19

so that's all anybody really explain what is the difference of nacent with ме1 saves or no saves except that there of resources will give... that's like Ashley will be alive ? NSLI just start with ME2 or her mostly in any case can not meet?

V
Vinny-x 18.12.19

A question for those who imported or just knows.
They give conservation of МЕ1? face, the level of merit.... what owned settings are migrated and whether to act?
PS. created Shepard from 0, a woman, turned out, if not twin sister, the youngest that's for sure. )

R
Rancor7 18.12.19

Does anyone have a save:
1) Male
2) Paragon
3) Vanguard
4) Earthborn/War Hero
5) Romance Ashley/Liara
6) Ashley alive
7) Wrex is alive
8), the Council saved
9) Andersen in the Council

C
CrazyX 18.12.19

People, please, tell me, what the hell: when you transfer your character from the first part of my Shepard no eyelashes, the eyes look creepy and annoying, and I want to pass my old character!1 ((

p
panyok597 18.12.19

CrazyX, so you can appearance to change. Can as-thread to fit my old hero, he loves you so much) And a change of appearance on the story itself in no way affects =)

It can fold here's your save game from the first Masica: player Baba lvl 49, Roman Penny, Cayden died, Rex is alive, Council saved, Anderson Council (I think-fuck nothing to do with it, I'm nowhere upominaniya it has not met is what happens in the 3rd part of ME, but I have the game still held, 80 percent).

C
CrazyX 18.12.19

Begin to change, but eyelashes or not( And who have saves with good female Shepard and romance with Kaidan? Pliz...Help!