3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
GameOver1993 18.12.19 04:24 am

Import Saved Games (Mass Effect 2)

To import save from the first part you need:
1. On the start screen of the game choose a string configure
2. Select the option save games
3. Click on the only button copy Mass Effect 1 save games and set the path to the folder with the save. To be added to files of type Char_****************.MassEffectSave
4. When beginning a new game select Import ME1 Character. You should see all the character profiles that had passed the game. Select the desired and click Import.

I've been wondering how they will be linked, if we assume destroyed the Council in the first part it will be the second,or another example on nover or whatever, destroyed or freed-fuck, and will depend on the addon in the first part the second?I'm interested in your opinion...
297 Comments
Sort by:
D
Darth Tral 18.12.19

I mean-Fuck met standards again in ME 2. In the first part saved I-Fuck, the second was fun met with the media. - Fuck the Queen took the body of the asari and spoke through it with me. Thanked there and everything else, such problems will not be to blame was Protease/Priests I do not remember who it was. In the end said that she will not meet with Shepard. And so in the course of the game in the news heard about the ships-fuck that type was seen such ships ))

A
ARTYRko 18.12.19

Hi all!
people skinte please save, if such exists:

1)shepherd (male) soldiers (name and all other features are standard).
2)Cayden and Rex saved.
3)love line - Liara.
4)Rakhny saved.
5), the Council saved.
6)Anderson joined the Board.

L
Luchezar 18.12.19

would be extremely grateful for the save type is just as great. survived Council survived, Rex survived, rakhny saved, the love story of liara, Shepard male soldiers, bad reputation

E
ELENGER 18.12.19

but if save to bring in me 2 you class change?

K
Komodo Saurian 18.12.19

>>>and if save to bring in me 2 you class change?
Yes, you can. You can also change the appearance. Gender, place of birth and the background cannot be changed.

a
alsusha 18.12.19

Moved character from ME1 in ME2. how to see what bonuses do I get??? and what moved in ME2 besides looks?

N
NeoXY 18.12.19

alsusha,after the first mission,kind will report and there will be given)

a
ag_sure 18.12.19

people skinte please save, if such exists:

1)shepherd (male) - any class but preferably a soldier or adept(name and all other features are standard).
2)Ashley and Rex saved.
3)love line -any.
4)Rakhny saved.
5), the Council saved.
7). well, my hero )
thank you)

a
alsusha 18.12.19

NeoXY: I Nitsche not mentioned, though the character moved (his appearance and medals at least). how to see what else was transferred. can do in the transfer makes no sense?

V
Vel94 18.12.19

Guys, I have a common problem I need saves where the first mission right after the missions of a team.Due to the fact that urgently needed a reinstall of Windows, and saves not kept a fool.In advance all thanks.

W
Witch-hunter 18.12.19

If you pumped Shepard to level 50, then start Mass Effect 2 character from the second level. If the above (level 51-60), then the third level. And depending on, a hero or a Renegade you've finished the first part of the game, at the start you will be given a certain amount of points worldview.

H
Hemit 18.12.19

Bastards!!! They killed Rex!!! I thought they were very good, the ending is left so there!!! whether МЕ1 to import saves?

D
DeadAnarkist 18.12.19

people this question.in the first me after the battle with Saren seems to have not saved.how, then, will continue the decision to destroy or not the Council or anyone in the Council to send to Udine or Anderson.how to be?

K
KING0 18.12.19

the Udine and Anderson can still select and the game will remain at the end of the game, otherwise she wouldn't have appeared in the imported, because it is not passed. and the Council is stupid really, one he rescued Persian, the other not. poigral and so and so, understand the Council bespalenko there are in the galaxy) idiots))

D
DeadAnarkist 18.12.19

clear.thank you very much.apart from the fact that the Council is useless they are still creatures like that.everything they don't like

v
vidgin 18.12.19

If anyone needs the saves from МЕ1, then:
1)shepherd (male) class Attack.
2)Ashley and Rex saved.
3)love line Ashley.
4)Rakhny saved.
5), the Council saved.
7)the Hero

http://share.netbynet.ru/822ME1.rar

D
Drimakus_X5 18.12.19

vidgin, much appreciate!

7Rain7 18.12.19

What steamed. I now want to import your old character, but screw that already have died. Duck for 2 days, I was 1st of the mass and made it such a shepherd as I have. Damn what is the interest to play someone else's character with a different name.

M
Midfield 18.12.19

1)shepherd (male) class Attack.
2)Ashley and Rex saved.
3)Novel no one should be instituted..
4)Rakhny saved.
5), the Council saved.
7)the Hero

B
Beloved D 18.12.19

Luchezar, I had such a save, but even without love lines.

and in my opinion it is possible on some sites to score the options, and download saves.

there is also superdomain:
renegade
- cayden saved (accordingly relationship with him)
Rex saved
Queen-fuck saved
saved a bunch of any nation (which then will send letters of thanks and give quests in the second part)
- the Council destroyed (as you will think that they have to kill the entire fleet of the Alliance(and it says so in the game), I find it to be extremely correct results))
Anderson led the Board (but it doesn't matter - you can still choose)