3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Slobodenuk Ivan 18.12.19 04:25 am

Endings (Dark Souls 3)

I recently saw a video where the author started ending with the murder of the Keeper of the fire, and then launched the normal ending and got 2 achievements. Does anyone know if it is possible to activate two endings in a row?
8 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sandro_NSK 18.12.19

Ivan Slobodenuk
don't know in theory you can return to the last location to change these two endings probably not start a new game +

S
Slobodenuk Ivan 18.12.19

as far as I understand , you need to interact with save

S
Slobodenuk Ivan 18.12.19

the topic is still open , if anyone knows how to do this - to accomplish your goal. The first time I went to the usurper of the fire , and now want the maximum to pressurize the ending (the 2nd passage) and begin to farm other achievements

A
AT_Sagor 18.12.19

Ivan Slobodenuk
Still for all the achievements need the ring on the third passage to collect, why not go with the rest of the ending, and not stressing over weird manipulation?

b
bravointheua 18.12.19

Ivan Slobodenuk
So everything he did backup the save game before the final, and each time bekapy on new and chose different endings.

L
Lelik Bobik 18.12.19

Regular backup of the savegame.

S
Slobodenuk Ivan 18.12.19

I can suggest a sequence of actions?) at least on YouTube and there are videos on bekapa, but there is no video how to do this with the endings

F
FallenGhost 18.12.19

Ivan Slobodenuk
I think after the murder of the souls of ash we need to go into the menu and copy the game save in any other place. Then go for any of the endings, watch it, and quit the game. Copy the same save game, which we makapili, and go for the next ending. And further also.