3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
CorvinOk 18.12.19 04:39 am

Buy Enigma / ber / mp 15/15 R (Diablo 2)

Need Enigma, is ready to consider Various options (chrome oil colors bp15) o JAH + x,xxLO
Need Ber rune
Need blank MP15/15 (only)

Your Suggestions write to the PM or in game /w *el-mal , /w *Acc0unt_name , /w *n-k_ , /w *Jah_BO
23 Comments
Sort by:
m
minovalo 18.12.19

Add and cook, what's the problem?

Y
YOKOZUNA koko ni aru 18.12.19

The problem is the greedy nature ex post. Habits to Ronsard discount left.

C
CorvinOk 18.12.19

passed
Well, if there is no proposal that MB and boil , but it should still look/buy the Bolva and Ber / Ber or cooking ( cooking Ber, the loss of the ked ) , I'm not paravasu and play periodically (rogue )

YOKOZUNA koko ni aru
OFC .

RW is always cheaper to buy than to cook , Why most when someone needs Grief / CtA / English buy it and not cook ( with rare exception ) and buy with Already the desired settings low/Med/~Per . They, too, that all the former moderators ?

C
CorvinOk 18.12.19

passed >>> Add and boil, what's the problem?
If greater detail , the problem is that in Ani Chara can not do , and if you cook BER=4LO , to buy MP 15/15 +veks(which so just try to find) : =LO 4,25(4,25 LO Jah is already ) , then I ostanetsya Vex+ , max ~oham , will not say exactly now .

And I would like not only to play Khamir , on which the rest of a simple(noob) to start the armor you already have (+ that it is possible to bribe at ~Vex ) , But to shake this Khamir poveromo WW and necro in HCS and to play for them(PvM )(not purchasing niche at khamir) ,( ETOGES will be my first Eni ) , And necro and especially WW I want to play a lot more than Hammerum . And WW requires a minimum of 2 th ~Med Grief .
So ugly jap in many respects , greed ) . trying to save a little because of the very limited total budget (

m
mazzilavbane 18.12.19

CorvinOk wrote:
If greater detail , the problem is that in Ani Chara can not do , and if you cook BER=4LO , to buy MP 15/15 +veks(which so just try to find) : =LO 4,25(4,25 LO Jah is already ) , then I ostanetsya Vex+ , max ~oham , will not say exactly now .

And I would like not only to play Khamir , on which the rest of a simple(noob) to start the armor you already have (+ that it is possible to bribe at ~Vex ) , But to shake this Khamir poveromo WW and necro in HCS and to play for them(PvM )(not purchasing niche at khamir) ,( ETOGES will be my first Eni ) , And necro and especially WW I want to play a lot pain
and blah blah blah....nobody cares

C
CorvinOk 18.12.19

RunDnB
Very informative post the Mazilu
If they do not care ,then why did you read it ?
and only tembolee left koment ? xd

PS : sps for the UP bro ;D

PSS : N Bolva 15/15 MP still

O
Obsessed 18.12.19

CorvinOk, uncle, you baby. milder reactions to stuffing the evil Japs is difficult to imagine. it is current.. I'm on the 15/15 mp ONLY scored to hell (with device), because first you will overpay for unnecessary show-off, and then beat a path to Larzuk (Jamela even further!), with a plaintive face, bearing him to the mountain of BELLATOR. think about it. ;-) Mp 261 def is the best Vario in your case.

C
CorvinOk 18.12.19

Obsessed
Okay , I'm here on a New char ( zile convo with a sledgehammer immortal king xd) , not enough gold to Subdue several Drub ( while damages were not great) for AP 14/15 fort, well I scored and then ran all day ( HBR , HBR WKL on the brakes ( Ber in Addition to the old Aw vibit xD) , solo WKL2-1-3-tron-8ppl Baal , just 8PPL solo farm ) , only towards the end of the day the Fort broke and I fixed it and matched pending Rahl , and then periodically came up to Laruku to knock on a few tubelite

O
Obsessed 18.12.19

I did that with eth thearhery, I think, too, all around shouting that schA about to break. but I just really XS, Shaw will give you these lousy 15% ed In the FDA. :-)

C
CorvinOk 18.12.19

XS well , I remember long ago it was(in the season or the year before) - brow under fortik the Bolva sold (beginner obviously ) , proposed several options for good and even very good , including AP 15.15 kind - do not remember exactly ) .
He chose the cheapest , for a nominal pool ) ! AP easy with defom higher middle but not too close to Perth Def even
Well vari say - interesting ! I'll see che will )
well estestv he cooks for 1.5/30 krapo bolve - otherwise, I about it wrote )

PS Podskaji plz escept as ciniti Kefir wessi RALом , Ile than you Tama trechery chenille ?

A
Archon Guard 18.12.19

as chenit kefir small things can tell, there are RV type NEF Lum tal or ETH, so if they are made in essential bug bolve with mega Def at the time and feel sorry for her - throwing a Pb in the cube with Hel rune and a TP scroll, then put runes Mal+ TIR Bolva is repaired and then again in the cube with a TP scroll and a Hel and do a new Pb. D
there the theme is about the new RV ircnet to write something for Pb with 3 sockets made, just so no bullying there were also some realties mind, not small

R
Rivnyanyn 18.12.19

CorvinOk
You Hoch Eni in the top purefoy Bolva... for Jah+...

R
Rivnyanyn 18.12.19

On in oil colors bp15 za 11 Lo koro4.

C
CorvinOk 18.12.19

Rivnyanyn
No , I want Eni in MP either , if I'm cooking in МП15/15 ( if you find)
And for Jah and for Jah++++
Read carefully koro4.

PS ate th at I don't those cons it(can prove) , XS who .

O
Obsessed 18.12.19

CorvinOk, cook it yourself in ap, tired! ;D to the word. well let me know how you would have dressed TELESILA?!! ;-P

C
CorvinOk 18.12.19

Obsessed
I MB will soon drop as I put ( zile convo with a sledgehammer immortal king xd)
Pogorel ;)

Well, thinking about convo ZIL s ST Phoenix, I haven't left finally xd ,
So EN must be potentially sold if so ;)

m
minovalo 18.12.19

Baguette torch was convoie do. Cert.

C
CorvinOk 18.12.19

passed
ofc 94lvl convo zil nado (LvL 93,5 now playable, from the first half of the season there xD )

p.s. zealo/smitor ofc

A
Aleksey Bitardskiy 18.12.19

how did you survive at all?

O
Obsessed 18.12.19

Pogorel ;)
CorvinOk, VRYATLI ;)

convo ZIL s ST Phoenix
Phoenix crab © will merge Annie, cook shit, you'll know what was wrong.. ..POFIT? ))