3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Podvipodvertov 02.09.19 11:41 pm

How to be the rogue?

Read the news about a new graphics card from NVIDIA, the price of which starts from 40K. Just wondering, here's how to be a man who lives for example dreeeeam not in maskva, he works, works and his wife, but they are not business men, and ordinary working class, the usual gray of the Russian people, is full of these stops is in the morning, waiting for the bus that would have to go to work.
This man in no capital move will happen here, he likes all the girls he has lived for centuries here, and he will live on this earth. This man with his level of education his salary is for his ceiling, he may not a whiz with a snap of Commerce, without any prospects, etc. the usual dork losers and raspy..yay in school, standing now at the machine (any regular job), and waiting for the end of the day.
This person has a car loan for five years, the mortgage for the rest of my life, and still have one or two children.
But he is an avid gamer, playing since the 90's, and that's where a man is going to take at least the same 40,000 rubles? Yes, for him at least 20000 of free roubles is already cool, and it happens but it's rare. But to play like a player for life, but life happened. Here's how to be these people?

I'm here for myself are the options I saw:
1) Buy a console next generation, and to play only the hits in the likeness of the elder scrolls 6, cyberpunk 2077 etc. because the game is for 5000 rubles PPC as it is a lot, especially in our province. Either through Craigslist and something else there to change people games, once purchased, and then change to another and so on to infinity.

2) Or very low, weak but the new video thing, but most likely even this will be used, but here individually, who can for a couple tysch gets more and will be able to get not used. For all the new games will at the minimum salary to go, it would at least be aware of all the novelties, take the story, not to be outdone shorter.

3) Hope that maybe someday bring to mind services, where you just pass, good Internet connection and you can play all the games on normal settings for your calculator.

4) to Have a big fat Notepad to write down all the games that sparked at least some interest, and while passing slowly those games are going to put your money, even if the mower a month for five years to save up for any card which no one knows, but in five years it will be a new model, and you have just 60 thousand on hand. After purchasing it again, postpone, and again five years later a new video card.

5) to record all the games, and hope that maybe in my old age (if you survive), your children will give you new vidyahu retired, and the mortgage by that time it will be paid. And sitting on a pension to experience all that I missed over the years.

Who is not dumb to admit that he is not a rich man nor a mommy millionaire, and ordinary Russian people with CP which helps except not to die of hunger, you can write your options as no matter what, and even though the YouTube to play all the new items.
71 Comments
Sort by:
A
A.Soldier of Light 02.09.19

Halkbigus wrote:
such as loan installments, without interest, i.e. for 2 years I have a penny do not overpay
Just had to deal with similar. Good credit ))
And in the ads Yes, I see, but the interest is there everywhere point out )
Halkbigus wrote:
Like first: and what to do these 2 years?
What I usually do. Live ) you Have old computer, now 2016y year. Starting to save, in 2018 you buy a new PC game. Start again to save in 2021, for example, to buy a new one, although IMHO - it used to be, for top pitch in 2018 you should be enough about four years. Necessary to save in advance, plan your major expenses. Wisdom is called...
Halkbigus wrote:
often there are always situations that force you to spend if not the whole part of the accumulated savings, part exactly.
For example? Everyone has their own destiny, Yes, but if you're life is stable, no random large expenditures will not be. And should not be, ideally.

P
Podvipodvertov 02.09.19

LightHOwUSE
That is honestly one of those games that are now there, all of them, I go to ultra at 1080p., I have a monitor above simply does not hold, and not need me anymore. Game which loaded my system, not enough of them, can only remember deus ex mankind divided (smoothing average set, if the above is the jerks are, and everything else on ultra), and kingdom come deliverance (lighting put higher, if ultra the fps drops to 23 and everything else on ultra). Well, everything in principle, everything else goes with a Bang. All the latest assassins, etc. all works fine, not worried at all.
In General, how are things with graphics in games makes me very happy, personally for me it's the ceiling, then you can not do better, and so beautiful, it would be better to lean on physics, destructible, plot and other features.
And so the new games I want to play the elder scrolls 6, GTA 6 (will be ever), cyberpunk 2077, well, in principle, more than anything, I can not remember.
Generally for me after the Witcher 3 development of the gaming industry stopped, for me this game is one of the best in what I played over the last 10 years, and I don't know what is supposed to go what would it have eclipsed it, or at least was on the level.
So what if I after a while couldn't play games in connection with the obsolescence of my PC, I'm not too upset, because all that is needed to see, I've already seen.

L
LightHOwUSE 02.09.19

Podvipodvertov
If you are talking MD on high, Cyberpunk and DL2 you will go now on a different level. TES6 99% will be undemanding as GTA 6, and both will, I suppose, at the dawn of the ps4 with minimal 7850)

But by the time these games povyhodili. RATHER, by that time, as povyhodili ready GOTI-edition, not trim no DLS, level map 2070 will drop to 300-350$, unless there is something of a peak in the market.

Well, about 1080ti at all what to say. This card is not for those who play games, and for those who plays the game)

k
kityara35 02.09.19

I'm sorry, but shit the theme.
To say that I'm a schmuck and I can't - it's cool.
You want money - work.
Yachts you and I does not work, there is nothing to say. But on vidyahu and Barcelona earn in 6 months. Even with credit of 15%, the surplus can be.
Author - you're complaining.

H
Halkbigus 02.09.19

A. Soldier of Light wrote:
What I usually do. Live ) you Have old computer, now 2016y year. Starting to save, in 2018 you buy a new PC game.
And yet, I want to play it today when I missed the flash and stayed with his dinosaur is not in the lot)
A. Soldier of Light wrote:
For example? Everyone has their own destiny, Yes, but if you're life is stable, no random large expenditures will not be. And should not be, ideally.
With two children still stable one, of course :) the Eldest went to school, 2 months later broke the portfolio -2K left something there? For repairs in the kindergarten the youngest, Yes-1K. Broken router -1K... something like that)) a real Example, just last year a similar situation and now -4K contingency :)

B
BezNika1 02.09.19

kityara35 wrote:
and Barcelona earn in 6 months
I think we have here people from the profession supervisor drew )))
or Director of the factory. once he has such requests.

Some here in Sochi in the winter season is not enough, and he Barcelona ))

H
Halkbigus 02.09.19

BezNika1 wrote:
Some here in Sochi in the winter season is not enough, and he Barcelona ))
Straight to the point said, + karma :)

M
MagicHero 02.09.19

Halkbigus
Halkbigus wrote:
0-0-24, probably on TV often see such advertising.
And you believe in these tales?

L
Lodurr 02.09.19

Podvipodvertov wrote:
Here's how to be these people?
To understand the process.. or the old fashioned way, like in the 90s, to buy a console. The word in the 90's with the Pitch was much tighter, and they cost much more expensive. Then just they could only afford crimson jacket.
But what about iron, I'm here for a reason sometimes you holivary. In any case they rule hands and brains, not money. I have Kore 2 Duo worked 10-years old. On ГТХ260 I managed to play even in GTA5. 960-Yu, which is now, I bought for 15K. Update коре2дуо a cost of 34k. This total system unit costs 50K. If you take a video card for only 40K, then of course, where deneh to dial.
Choate was puzzled, thought deneh how much I've spent on baking, with the first purchase, with all updates, new levamisole, monitors, etc. the Total price tag turned around 175к for 13years.. and I have a requirement ultra, and the picture, it is a prerequisite. I mean, you can do cheaper.
Next plans a video card in a year, maybe year and a half(will depend on falling prices), Gigabyte rolled out recently, RTX2070. This is a work card for the next 5-6 years.. for those who fumbles konesh. Not groping and 1080ти not save, and 2080ти will not save. ))
So the point is not about the money.

W
WanRoi 02.09.19

Remap
No one is changing the hardware every year. Buy the console for 10 years. Keep upgrading a PC around the same time(time 1, then the build from scratch), or when fps is already really high.
Chip PC is that you need once you are laid out in 30K or just over 40K. Instead of getting a device that could download EVERYTHING and start games etc Console can't, for the same money. Yes you can apply for a subscriber, but again either a special promotion for a free game, or buy a digital copy or b/u drives. Even used games are not enough, and for PC - this will cost you $ 0.

M
MagicHero 02.09.19

Lodurr
Lodurr wrote:
Gigabyte has rolled out recently, RTX2070. This is a work card for the next 5-6 years.. for those who fumbles konesh. Not groping and 1080ти not save, and 2080ти will not save. ))
So the point is not about the money.
Can you explain to the people how have to fumble to the performance of the video card or CPU has grown many times ))) well, it is certainly possible to raise acceleration, but there will be 20 percent on average. You can lower the settings in games to give us something to stretch for longer but for me if the computer does not pull at least high with a stable 60 fps then I just lay the yoke on then. But you even basic overclocking do not know how to do, but you have to 960h such as Andromeda flies on ultra in 4K stable with 60, not nonsense it ))) when there is 15 fps will be lucky on the stock 960 minutes.

About the 2070-th then the purchase is meaningless, especially in a year. Did you even watch the structure of the chip? or just again turn your fantasies? There graphics card is only part of the chip, the rest is a tensor kernel and kernel-RT. Ie in the old games profit will not be large and much more profitable to take the same 1080ти for the same money. A year and a half when in use, will include new technology in games and will roll out a new generation of graphics cards with the updated blocks of tensor kernels and RT. And then it should take a new vidyuhi 3000-series, because the technology is already run-in and the game will appear with support. Or if is bent then bent ))) so either buy now 2000 series and participate in the testing or through a year and a half 3000 series which is already based on testing of volunteers will roll out an updated version.

H
Halkbigus 02.09.19

MagicHero wrote:
And you believe in these tales?
Well, how would a year and a half in this tale are. You read between the lines? Or just to write something?

A

kityara35 wrote:
But on vidyahu and Barcelona earn in 6 months.
Support ))
Halkbigus wrote:
want to play today
Well, I pointed out the case, and continue to whine and want can be infinite, so you're definitely not accumulated anything ?
Halkbigus wrote:
Senior went to school, 2 months later broke the portfolio -2K left something there? For repairs in the kindergarten the youngest, Yes-1K. Broken router -1K... something like that))
So and what for two children to do if one is also difficult to put on, so that left money for his personal needs? 8) we must Think and plan properly.

P
Podvipodvertov 02.09.19

A. Soldier of Light
We're here with a wife already seven years together, seven years, live a year as married. For us children it is all PPC, both do not want them and fiercely afraid, because we understand that will not survive then. But as a couple without children life less comfortable, I just need a job to find another, of five thousand that would have paid more, then all will be the norm.

A

Podvipodvertov
I say, what meaning do children, if you normally do not get to maintain them, and yourself? What System in the country, and such demographics, ordinary citizens are not to blame in this case. Because if you have a full-time job full-time, why you still can't get another hundred thousand rubles a month and live well, while the other dude has a million and every 8 hours not steamed at work? He is better than someone busy full time, but due to circumstances, gets significantly less? Funny, because to read how the lucky ones live well and people say that earning should *be able* =] and then you can see how some able, well able, but the question remains open, and I clearly voiced.

_
_______________________ 02.09.19

Podvipodvertov
What will poor to BUY games? Pirates will download it! But if buying, then the money he is more than enough

R
RestlessDreams91 02.09.19

SDRBB
With such price tags in stores, even the middle segment on SN a few times think about the purchase.

L
Lodurr 02.09.19

MagicHero wrote:
Can you explain to the people how have to fumble to the performance of the video card or processor has grown significantly
You better explain how is it possible physically that? What a wonderful way this is to happen? ))
Here you bought the system unit, to its original overall performance 100%. To go beyond this option you can't and did nothing, that's physically impossible. And especially with overclocking, overclocking this parameter can only decrease, not increase.. because to raise physically impossible and did nothing. )
The second parameter that affects the performance, it will work. The higher the compatibility of the hardware, the closer to 100% performance.
The system operates in 4 modes. Maximum quality - quality - performance - maximum performance.
For 13 years I have not seen any games running in the highest quality, I mean which would be implemented all the 3D settings of the graphics card. The shading of the background, transparency, extra smooth, different filtering, etc. and usually by default, the system operates in the parameter - quality. This parameter can be changed with acceleration, but why suffer if it is free change system settings.
All... and everything else is nonsense.
Stable fps is also nonsense. Does not happen stable fps, it is also not physically possible, because the frame is not static it is constantly changing. Take the game 10 years ago, the same ME, there is 60fps, in commercials 30фпс, sometimes 52.
Especially this nonsense is visible around GTA online. Made 30фпс, not just because it ... nah, you have 60-t )))
Cho then going on in the host, or in the sessions, with textures, it is not interesting, yavol? )))
Psicologo. ))))
Actually if you believe in entot senile delirium, and amorphous chasing these mirages, that's what you need a lot of money.
If it is closer to reality, that budget is enough for ultra in any games. Sho, you continue to suffer, I'm here quite often and the show.
And sho you stuff in your post, which is a parallel universe, known only to you. ))

S
SkEwReK 02.09.19

I am from the province, the average SN for the city of 15K...how to buy glands?) I remember saving up and bought a 1070 from MSI, but then I think, that you bought a 20K PS4 console slimka, subscription but even without the stock for the year of 4K, 24K, they give you games, plus if you buy only applicable for games like Witcher 3, that network-overs of bloodborn), konsolki years 7 precisely enough and for 7 years will be replaced by 7 generations of cards, well see I went on the console)

L
Lodurr 02.09.19

SkEwReK wrote:
the average SN for the city of 15K...how to buy glands?) I remember saving up and bought a 1070 from ISI
Here, too, is a typical example, not cost-effective expenditure of funds. Why buy a 1070 from ISI, if you can buy cheaper 1060 from ISI? )
Then it would make sense now to change 1060 to 2070. And since you bought the 1070, then it needs you to work another 5-years.. but because it is from MSI, then she estestveno drain will not work. I had to take 1070 from Gigabyte, Schaub did not change in two years. :)
So you have SN clearly not 15K, if you can afford to throw money to the wind.