3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
v
vidgin 18.12.19 07:36 am

Your most human thing in the game (Mount & Blade)

I understand that this topic will be the smallest on this forum, but I'm sick of gaming maniacs, showing off their frags Ala I killed stotysch vrazhin alone with a knife under the horse in theme Your most heroic act.

Therefore, for those who appreciate such things as generosity and sacrifice, I started this thread. Interesting to hear about your selfless deeds in the game. IIb implies complete freedom of action over large areas, where constantly there are random events, and somehow each player is faced with situations, when in front of him stood a choice: to do for yourself or for others. Perhaps you once saved a friend of his, Lord, or defend a city while was able to capture two of the enemy, or are unable to defend the city, holding to the last.
Tell us about the choices in front of you stood. =)

PS for those who want to show off their frags, there is the theme of Your most heroic act in the game.
66 Comments
Sort by:
A
Arantir_3000 18.12.19

went to 13 protect poor villagers from some Lord the preponderance of -15...
well, at least the villagers survived...

v
vidgin 18.12.19

Arantir_3000
It is for them on the global map attacked?

S
ShamomahS 18.12.19

There were many cases when I helped the lords to the peasants when they were against the superior forces of the enemy.
Of course there were cases when defending castles and towns, mostly not, when it's not even my Kingdom.
I always let the defeated lords

It's all on the global map and in battle.

It happened that accidentally, but still put a shoulder hit, not to hurt ally.
When you climb the stairs, then turn sideways to the enemy and hide behind the shield, thereby protecting one side of her, and leave the side vulnerable to attacks.
If the enemy will swing, and with me friends, I don't go and put a block and run to the enemy, so its not touched.
If my rider being chased by two or three or even more enemy, then I run to him for help or told to take position behind me, and he met those with a two-handed sword in his hands.

Well, we can talk about this for hours, about how I help everyone)

A
Arantir_3000 18.12.19

vidgin

and where else???

S
S.V.A.E.I.G. 18.12.19

Here! That's what originally was supposed to be in the topic, which is now thriving episkopstvo!
Recent case: look at the list that one saraninskiy Lord, the son of another Lord (my friend) is in captivity. Ran all the cities of the khanate, found the Lord in prison, in jail, talked to him, then chopped down all the guards and led him outside the city. He thanked him, but as it turned out, it was a different saraninskiy Lord. But not embarrassed and ran to look for the one that I want. Near one of the locks and saw one of my lords of the Sultanate has two armies kergitab. Run for help and my efforts were crowned with success released that I need Lord, who was in the thrall of one of the armies captured and released one kargatskogo Lord, and in addition joined your army 23 the Mamelukes, 7th saraninskiy guards and 15 saraninskiy archers varying degrees of pumped.

n
nitrousoxide 18.12.19

By the way, Yes, I too love to protect the rider followed by chasing a lot of upgrades surrounded or stupid... especially if it is knocked from his horse. Stupidly barge in, beat everyone, and until the end of the battle strive to survive)

P
PunisheR2018 18.12.19

I saved the peasants attacked by the enemy Lord. However, then went and Greg enemy's village)))

v
vidgin 18.12.19

And once we three lords and our overlord went in the military campaign to capture the fortress Bagirov. After six hours of siege, the fortress was captured, but by the time reinforcements arrived here enemies numbering 600 people (about 6 of lords). And among all of us only Sanjar Khan with his two hundred soldiers had the courage to join the battle, the rest of our lords just ran to a safe distance. I looked at the situation and didn't know what to do. After all, the easiest way was to sit down in the captured fortress and defend, or even to dump far away. But I didn't want our overlord was taken prisoner, and decided to join the battle. The battle was 260 people against 600. We fought bravely, but in the first fight he was wounded our Khan in the second battle of wounded me in the third I was severely wounded and could not continue the fight. The enemies were still 350 people, we have 110. And I ordered his men to retreat... But seeing the current number of enemies, our allies, the Lords gathered courage and rushed to protect his Khan. Now the confrontation was between 350 and 300 overcame ours. After one hour spent on rest, I entered into the thick of battle again. And this time we won.

S
S.V.A.E.I.G. 18.12.19

Talk about the nobility kargatskogo Lord.
It was in the original (first post in the topic bugs and fun).
Somehow I got bored, and I, being a vassal Aripeka, attacking Kergitab. Sanjar Khan from such impudence for a long time abused me, then gathered lords and went with me to understand. One of the lords arrived early to my castle, and began to build the ladder. He built it, he got bored and he officially went to visit me with his entire army. Means it costs me at the castle and rests. I also sit in the castle. Here comes Sangar with several lords and immediately up the stairs. Karwatsky the Lord decided to be noble and not violate the laws of hospitality - he, along with his army stood on the wall and began to defend my castle, bravely slashing sword kergitab vile and personally destroying his overlord! Here is a noble Lord, and that you are all - silicon dummy, bot!)) And the bot is not alien to the generosity and humanity. Then at the meeting he was happy as a child as notably, we both of them battered and even became a friend. And then kergitab broke and he went to Aripeka.

v
vidgin 18.12.19

And the bot is not alien to the generosity and humanity.
Ahahhaha)) Cute story about a bot who has experienced human emotions))

S
ShamomahS 18.12.19

Vidgin To
I ordered his men to retreat...
Here, annoying me to the point that some satellites morale falls. Why is it that only. They are already wounded, unable to continue the fight, while they themselves complain. In my head it does not fit. Well, it's not on.

On topic:

And so, I joined the battle on the side of his friend Lord against the common enemy. There were more (number not remember, long ago it was). I, with the infantry on foot, the ally, the enemy of the parents or vegiri don't remember.
Here we repulsed them single wave, moved forward, parried the second, came to their checkpoint, but the strength almost gone, he was wounded (HP 20% somewhere). And then there's the second wave, we are 5 people, shooting at us, I ordered everyone to spread out, the infantry of the enemy we have been running, less than 5 meters, even 10 seconds and the end of us, 3 meters and I hear topit hooves. Beside us raced riders Swadii, About happiness, we are saved! Forward me my loyal supporters, forward to the enemy... and then we attacked the enemy infantry, which turned back to us to try to catch up with the cavalry, and here we caught up with them, ...one punch, then another, all the enemy lying on the ground....

So with the help of allies we stand and we won! ))

v
vidgin 18.12.19

"On happiness, we are saved! Forward me my loyal supporters, forward to the enemy...
Yes, Yes! These moments just make us happy!

Once there was a battle where the forces were equal. And with each side several hundred warriors. And here we are fighting for that round. I'm in the heat of battle he forgot about everything, the ruble, hit, cut, pierced, Taranu. And you see, I run four sarnitsky the Mamluks, trying to get me to their peaks. I'm at full speed from them, and he look around and not see anyone of our. I think had we lost the battle and I'm the last? You see, over the hill a bunch of Mamelukes crowded around the tree, looked: they're trying to finish off my swedisch Sergeant. I just go there, rode up on horses, poked one the Mameluke, the two hit sword, and again in speed. Now I have seven of the Mamelukes. But the Sergeant was unharmed in the distance. I run from them and then me to meet four of the Mamelukes is not clear where the undertaken (with the edge of the map ran...). And I understand that I complete W*PA. A whole bunch of rough riders on the tail sweeps over me and catch up while I can, but fighting them is a very very risky idea. So I wander the map, and by slightly cutting the horses of their pursuers by maneuvering. And with every minute my frustration increases exponentially. More and more I'm starting to realize that I'm screwed. And now, after an indefinite time, when hope has left my mind, I saw nemyslemye: on top of the far hill came an army kergitab, proudly standing on their racehorses. There were over three dozen riders and all headed toward me at a gallop. I went to him, satisfied and happy. And for me straight into the jaws of death rushed a bunch of Mamelukes, do not fully understand their destiny. And I pass through the ranks of the companions, look back and see how the Mamelukes are surrounded by the crowd of horsemen and killed two or three per second.

This is a story about hope and faith in allies. I don't know why the reinforcements took so long. Perhaps they had to experience something terrible: the ambush, counterattack, etc. But they eventually got to the fight and helped the survivors, the only Lord, to me. ;ü

S
ShamomahS 18.12.19

Vidgin To
And I pass through the ranks of the companions, look back and see how the Mamelukes are surrounded by the crowd of horsemen and killed two or three per second.
I watched the movie the Kingdom of heaven", so almost the same thing there. A handful of knights decided to divert the army of Saladin, and to go on the attack to all the peasants managed to hide in the castle, act noble, but he lost almost all his knights.
Here also, a bunch of them jumped on the army, on a cloud they're on all sides surrounded, knocked from their horses, etc. well, just like in your case)

If anyone has not watched this movie, view, highly recommended)

v
vidgin 18.12.19

If anyone has not watched this movie, view, highly recommended)
The film is gorgeous)

S
ShamomahS 18.12.19

During the battle, if the opponent lies on the ground, I don't finish with a kick that he jumped abruptly to his feet, and then beat it :D

E
EgorKH 18.12.19

Once took the castle, could not, Ymir, borča, Bunduk, Alien, Altinpinar, Ferentis, was captured, so I tired to save them so they don't rot ^^

r
reasp 18.12.19

Bought once your squad, stick sausage...

E
EgorKH 18.12.19

reasp pay for the year given? :D

r
reasp 18.12.19

They are human, still have to pay???

b
bigchapa 18.12.19

reasp, you are my idol. The first one who really thought about people. And the rest of the deeds - to rush with a handful of people in the army... Well, if you don't mind, at least have pity on the soldiers, their wives and children. Don't confuse heroism with desperation.