3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
ShamomahS 18.12.19 07:38 am

Satellites HS (Mount & Blade)

For Native

Alain
- friendship – Ymir
- feud of Marne, Nizar

Archimendes
- friendship – Legalit
- the feud - Jeremy, Kletti

Bakstor
- friendship – Rolf
- feud of Marne, Catherine

Borča
- friendship – Marne
- feud - Crates, Desai

Bunduk
- friendship – Catherine
- feud - Lezala, Rolf

Desai
- friendship – Kletti
- feud - Rolf, borča

Jeremy
- friendship – Parentis
- feud - Matilda, Artainment

Ymir
- friendship – Alain
- feud - Matilda, Legalit

Catherine
- friendship – Bundok
- the feud - Buchester, Ferentis

Kletti
- friendship – Desai
- feud - borča, Artainment

Legalit
- friendship – Archimendes
- the feud - Bundok, Ymir

Marne
- friendship – borča
- the feud - Buchester, Alain

Matilda
- friendship – Nizar
- feud – Ymir, Jeremy

Nizar
- friendship – Matilda
- the feud - Parentis, Alain

Rolf
- friendship – Machester
- feud - Desai, Bunduk

Ferentis
- friendship – Jeremy
- feud - Nizar, Katrin

The selection of the satellites to each other not to quarrel, but to the battlefield sense was:
Matilda, Bochester, Borča, Alain, Artainment, Rolf, Ferentis, Legalit. The strongest is the Rolf.
68 Comments
Sort by:
S
ShamomahS 18.12.19

To Knowledgetree
Friendship adds, the hostility takes, if each one and one enemy, that is normal, if two enemies, and each one, not good)

K
Karalevishna 18.12.19

Companions always take (the story of the hero and the era of tournaments) of Ceremory (bleeding health), Artemisia (engineering and battle tactics) ( although at first they each other buzim), Bajasur (well, just a great warrior), Ferentis (pile up), Lethality ( they Acheminera friends)-he trains soldiers. Matild constantly psichici(moderator missed the word psi...uet))))) and goes well Desave can take, too, good for flow tracking., When Acheminer complains Ceremonya - tell him that he's a valuable member of the squad and Vice versa. It is important to find what you need. For me personally, the game only needs Ceremony, Acheminer, Legalit, Bachelor, and the rest are optional. Provided conflict support them or equalize their status. Tender friendship arises from Jeremyborash of Ferentia, Artemisia-Lethality.

N
Niellon 18.12.19

Jeremy also sometimes necessary in the squad (in terms of their medical skill) - as upakari unit of comodamente HD

He always take a Catherine (I don't know why...? O_o >>>>> maybe the squad feeds?), Desai (engineer I), Bonduc (in laminarnom armor with a heavy crossbow and two-handed axe - he is very good), Jeremus also take ...for dressing wounds and surgery with first aid, even swinging since the 5 points already use.

I remember taking Balahura with me, but I was Marned in the team (and two of the mentioned)...and I did not know then that there are incompatible by the nature of heroes;)

When you come home normal PC will do the selection of 12 warriors, train them up to 25+ level will equip as needed and I myself..like the 13th warrior will lead them to the Kingdom of Vaegirs Ali still where))))) Here to check as satellite)

S
SAORGA 18.12.19

I always take Marniga, as it is easier to develop with the 1st level and I can customize it as you want Antimensia (engineer), Lethality (coach), and further on the circumstances.

E
EgorKH 18.12.19

SAORGA Emiru still possible with LVL 1 to develop))) I Always Field a woman doctor on an armored horse with a lance, sword and shield)))) Though in armor and not tell the woman or not)))So who's dying from her sword, though not ashamed)))) And in those times, a woman warrior, and so strange, but to kill a man vobchem)))))... again I'm drunk offtop :DD

S
Sitis 18.12.19

question - what are the companions of the strongest HS and pumped in the battle plan before he begins to do their pumping. I have Lisala and Bunduk in the squad with good performance but not compatible.. someone should be replaced, and by whom?

S
ShamomahS 18.12.19

To Sithis
Selection of satellites-fighters:
Matilda, Bochester, Borča, Alain, Artainment, Rolf, Ferentis, Legalit. The strongest is the Rolf.

S
Shadow1 18.12.19

Cho and I misunderstood something - if all NPCs can be taken back to your gang?
Left Ferentis, Artemidor, Legalit and Rolf.
Lethality after some time again met and hired. The traveler in the tavern, learned about the whereabouts Lethality after he left and found him.
And others where and how to look - is not known.

P
PunisheR2018 18.12.19

Cho and I misunderstood something - if all NPCs can be taken back to your gang?
Left Ferentis, Artemidor, Legalit and Rolf.
Lethality after some time again met and hired. The traveler in the tavern you can find out the location of their satellites, so I Lethality after his departure and found.
And others where to look - is not known.
You don't need them all to return, and then they again run away, run taverns, some will find, but take the best of each lethality.

S
Shadow1 18.12.19

It is not clear, but I need Artemidor-(meet).
Engineer nuzhon...

Just gone 4, and find a through traveler I could only 1.
Ferentis so all by itself, the bitch dumped - not like he's dirty... But honesty I have only -9.

No, let's do the math - my faction is fighting.
We need to protect her and to chop off someone else.
It is clear to everyone. the basis of osnovoj, whom I teach?
But the enemy's army should be deprived of material support.
No money - no troops. The Golden rule, which works since the second Dune.
The enemies in 3-4 cities, 3-4 castle and a bunch of villages. Lords more than the cities and most of them are fed from the castles and villages.
And with them a lot of money not to do good army not to hire.
Accordingly, burning villages enemies faster will win. And how can I continue to burn the village, if I have 3-4 napisaa rebelling against it?
One is dumped in the armor and weapons for this reason(((...

Who knows who the NPCs scum and who is not?

S
S.V.A.E.I.G. 18.12.19

Ahem ahem... yeah... Take a Stand, Desai, Rolf, and anyone else they approve of this...

Lords more than the cities and most of them are fed from the castles and villages.
The Lord even without wearing will be able to recruit troops, his own income, not from the villages, it does not need the income, he scripted a set of forces, the villages he stops only for a more atmospheric game, they did not need him. From the fact that you rock the village the enemy neither cold nor hot.

let's turn the logic
Ask a lot of the game is not even strategy.

S
Shadow1 18.12.19

Sveige
The Lord even without wearing will be able to recruit troops, his own income, not from the villages, his income is not needed

How to understand this? His income - he robs, traded or his salary the king of the faction pays?

Something I did not notice that I was paid a salary after we have taken away the town with the adjoining village...

From the fact that you rock the village the enemy neither cold nor hot.
But I do something bad, like burned my village! What's the outrage?
Deprive me of income, and by side, if their village to ruin!
The imbalance, however,...

Ahem... ahem MDE...
and what of this? the middle ages after all.
direct all such noble was...

S
ShamomahS 18.12.19

Bakstor also at one time engaged in looting, he should not rebel against it.

How to understand this?
The game itself adds to his army. He's got the war in the army appear after some time and he does not spend money on them. So he doesn't need the money.
Did not notice that, Lord only one village, and in the army a lot of people and not just peasants, and such powerful forces. Or, for example, Lord of 2 villages and the town, and the army is small and weak.
It certainly is a defect of developers.

The imbalance, however,...
Why, you're still smarter than they are. People in any case will benefit from AI. It just complicates your life only.

and what of this? the middle ages after all.
direct all such noble was...
These people were always and will always be, not only in the middle ages. And now there is not a noble who robbed the weak and the poor.

S
S.V.A.E.I.G. 18.12.19

How to understand this? His income - he robs, traded or his salary the king of the faction pays?
He gets troops for the script

S
Shadow1 18.12.19

ShamomahS
These people were always and will always be, not only in the middle ages. And now there is not a noble who robbed the weak and the poor.
Totally agree!
But I mean that in our time is very idealized chivalry many games on this topic and not only there is such a parameter as noble or karma or something...

But if the raids on villages economic harm to the lords don't bring, then my question about NPCs officers for me is closed.

Sveige
In Дюне2 again, sort of also received vrazhiny technique on the script.
However, the cost to destroy its fields with the spice and protect their own, like suddenly falling number of new techniques from him.
But Yes, you're right, it's not a strategy I and a lot of games I want!

A
Arantir_3000 18.12.19

How to make so that colleagues could not walk away from me?

Want to collect all... or at least a dozen. But the idea is more than three together will not get along, and it's not ice... but in General it is to choose 3 out of 16!

I can't even put together four of those that I like the most, since they are fighting.

And morale does not help. Even if love and the General state of things, the choice of companions is constantly disgusting. And this they have enough, to slip away from me.

E
ERHater 18.12.19

Want to collect all... or at least a dozen

The game is so arranged that to get along with each other can 8 people - there is even a diagram on this subject. Two more will also be in the team for a long time, but will go in the case of large losses or starvation. The remaining six will go in any case. Take everyone, and sooner or later you'll make a permanent detachment of 10 people.

S
ShamomahS 18.12.19

To Arantir_3000
See post 08.02.10 21:16 and pick up those who prefer.

The selection of the satellites to each other not to quarrel, but to the battlefield sense was:

A
Arantir_3000 18.12.19

The one I'm already using TweakMB has included a fun feature in menu of conversation:
- Commander, I want to go.
- We decided to hang deserters!
- Oh... Yes... really?
Yes. You will leave here only at my command or on his shield.
In this case, I'll stay.

And live at me...

S
ShamomahS 18.12.19

And what about democracy and freedom of speech? ))