3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
StoneGAS 18.12.19 08:06 am

How to do groups? (The Last Remnant)

I want to know your opinion on the composition of groups (unions) . How to do groups? Separately masterskuyu group, separately or melee still mixed.

And another question on some written abilities modifier Slash, does that mean that it is necessary and weapons to Slash this skill?
105 Comments
Sort by:
T
Thor324 18.12.19

well 2 city I have opened there in the tavern quests done and where is Dave ?

T
Thor324 18.12.19

and all founded even wanna ask how the magic pump ?

M
Morgray 18.12.19

StoneGAS
Well, the fact that the boss is not single(if I understand what you mean), together with the 5-6 teams are fighting. And yet, it's almost only the beginning of the game, there does not disperse in the units, there can be only 2 blind Union, of which one will rush with 333 HP(which makes any mob in one or two moves), and second, it is possible to put only two partners.

T
Thor324 18.12.19

damn hto I will be able to answer my vapros through the post above

b
bymka 18.12.19

kostya123456
Use it in every battle, personally I have swung first 3 stages of sparka and then other spells rush went

T
Thor324 18.12.19

mmm well I just to clarify that is to say the mechanism Kacha ie if I'm going to use in battle it will sort itself kachatsya and will eventually become cooler ? I pralno understand ?

H
HollowHeart 18.12.19

kostya123456
she sways.

someone to craft things tried? if Yes, mark this is a particularly good or no?

b
bymka 18.12.19

HollowHeart
Well, except for jobs, guilds, and even there the sword afigenskij is))
and recipes for jewelry and weapons PTS good fall sometimes, and incidentally as to give the party members the weapon??(and then had eared for a good dagger for mage damage and how to give, XS)

s
shova42 18.12.19

Help,stuck on a quest where the dungeon bunch of cockroaches and invisible(sometimes translucent) monster.How to kill it?

T
Thor324 18.12.19

HollowHeart clear ATP

A
Azatoth 18.12.19

StoneGAS

How to do groups? Separately masterskuyu group, separately or melee still mixed.

Shake 3 groups: one pure dogfight, the other two mixed. Under mixed refers to a group in which units can the magic of recoil and melee to fend for themselves. Are now in a stage of war with a Conqueror (Conqueror) and more and more understand that the need for group melee is eliminated. For example, the dragon blows tional groups produced a feeble effect, but the magic was submitted quite cheerfully.

HollowHeart

someone to craft things tried? if Yes, mark this is a particularly good or no?

As for all-time games did not find any decent weapons, then the conclusion is that craft would have in any case. When my Combat Rank (BattleRank is displayed at the end of the savestate) reached 16, I keenly felt the need for more powerful weapons.
Things you can only improve white (easy), they get blue. So to yellow or red you can only find the necessary components and putting them at the blacksmith.

bymka

and incidentally how to give the party members the weapon??

Suggest to look what weapons are used by the companion. If found to be of the same type, but better, then wear it in the inventory. If the character fits the weapon, then you will see the dialogue in which he will ask you permission to take it. I have this dialogue occurs only when you make the transition from one location to another, i.e. on the map screen.

b
bymka 18.12.19

Azatoth
in stupid that only through the market or through odno loot after the battle, to give mono, and it is staff,then the sword would prick((

H
HollowHeart 18.12.19

about giving weapons to the same party, using the equipment does not leave me. through the dialogue out.

Azatoth
in General, I normal this mechik proapgreydit very happy with the results. demerit th th as. for the 2nd update can't find a couple of Vulture fur, I do not remember where and with whom they fall.
namely Kraft with 0, I have not tried it.

and about groups. I'm doing a bit differently. in the period of the farm I have 2 groups: melee and magic. so to pump the skills of higher rank they are the easiest. and the passage where you come across powerful monsters and bosses I have a mixed group. what would and HP has had enough and frail was in each group and damage enough.

question. someone who did milesnick and who is the magician from a gang of David?

b
bymka 18.12.19

Yeah, it's time to the members to give weapons, only through dialogue, and only at their request..
PS: on a conductive foil for 50K to Gracenote, I hope the effect will be ogogo))

HOW to kill this stupid bot army conquestera?them and more hp, and each unit more than 2 times((Maybe 5 hours and the annihilation of the inhabitants of the locations will help(((

H
HollowHeart 18.12.19

bymka

as I understand expensive cool weapons, and Grady impossible. so in this way to become fat will not work.

and before the fight with conquistaron I haven't got, I don't know what's what. well, the farm on the locations of the case is really not bad, though boring.

M
Mihey167 18.12.19

People day good. I have two questions. 1) why you need a card caught monsters and what to do with them ? 2)Periodically after the battle, some components leave party members they have a list of these components, why they need it

M
Mihey167 18.12.19

And still during the battle where the strip morality is glasses any they why ?

r
rouher 18.12.19

2HollowHeart

Sslca on the component list http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/xbox360/file/939444/55054

Vulture fur falls from rockgaters in blackdale

About weapons - cool is what makes your weapon art http://www.gamespot.com/xbox360/rpg/thelastremnant/show_msgs.php?topic_id=m-1-48182907&pid=939444&page=0

For example, I chose otachi has already been upgraded to daimyo otachi

Weapons it is advisable not to change. Over time, after use appear advantages. Each plus is a +10% to all statisticians.

2Mihey167
Components of monsters are needed to upgrade weapons. What you need - can be seen in Esc -> Party members -> Check Items

W
West066 18.12.19

Thread who had passed the 2nd quest in the 4th town in the tavern..
1st goes with a man in the castle to save his girlfriend...then back to the tavern and
the woman appears opposite the stairs on the second floor.she take the quest and get into the desert..there are posts..under different letters...and you have some code then...
What are they doing?=)
and the second question anyone Rasha yuzal have a unique skill?
Lord I shmalyaet gun... 50 AP skill takes..
but here I can not understand..sometimes though he has accumulated 50AP does not appear..
Just think they can be easier for bosses to blame.

b
bymka 18.12.19

West066
1. Each post is a number or letter, should be approached and to explore the posts according to the code(first column C then column 4, etc.), continue to receive the girl remember approximately where it rests, then go for it.
2.I understand these skills CAN! usausa only when the stripes(Reds, about hp) M almost completely filled

Strange, conductive drenched the dragon quest in bellerose, but never appeared ultra skill that David has that rush, although the strip was completed, and ap enough, or against this boss nizya ultra to use( which I really doubt) or it is necessary as that to enter your squad into a rage((