3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
StoneGAS 18.12.19 08:06 am

How to do groups? (The Last Remnant)

I want to know your opinion on the composition of groups (unions) . How to do groups? Separately masterskuyu group, separately or melee still mixed.

And another question on some written abilities modifier Slash, does that mean that it is necessary and weapons to Slash this skill?
105 Comments
Sort by:
W
West066 18.12.19

have done so..but she went somewhere and disappeared..I'm kind of in that direction fled Nitsche not found...What's this quest gives?

T
Thor324 18.12.19

people what Mr.dick or whatever, there's a small crank he cheto collects and is pumped and why is it needed

b
bymka 18.12.19

kostya123456
He produces the recipes and ingredients for crafting, swinging himself better kachaetsa the better mines.

Neponyatna finally, the strip m(in hp that is) is completely filled, the ap missing but ultra skill doesn't want to be;nepoluchaetsya bosses with fervor to bring down((

H
HollowHeart 18.12.19

rouher

thank you for the links. another question: for example David wants iron ore, what will happen if I give it to him?

b
bymka 18.12.19

HollowHeart
They already have weapons like hoarding

M
Mihey167 18.12.19

Opensource projects, eh a variety of skills at full AP as randoman , filled up this drakoshka with 3 times 20 minutes a miracle perhaps felled.
Just crooked formation was drawn up.
And now the question is , is it possible to make out the map of the monster if you didn't catch her as soon as she you had , I don't poluchaesya

b
bymka 18.12.19

Mihey167
No

A
Azatoth 18.12.19

West066

but she went somewhere and disappeared..

Run southwest, past the teleport. There you see a healthy 2 stone, and between them will have to wait for this boy. Run up to, he drops something fright :)

kostya123456

for Mr.dick or whatever, there's a small crank

In almost all the locations can meet the resources (place glowing and full of sparkles) to obtain the necessary MrDigg (Mr. Digger:)). From how he pumped depends on the number and type of resources that it can produce. For example, I have a digger developed power - supreme, tech - pro, int - wiz, so he gets 1 times 4 different resources for 5 units each.

By the way, people do more quests.
For example, after completing two quests for the man that his wife cannot keep the house, you will get access to the elite of the Guild of heroes. While doing the quest the peasant, who have lost memory, you will be able to hire him. In my opinion one of the most powerful mercenaries.

C
Chaplain 18.12.19

Maybe someone can explain what you need to complete the quest Amnesia?
And personally to Azatoth, and when and where open quest 2 for man that his wife can't house hold, and then I elite Guild interested))

A
Azatoth 18.12.19

Chaplain

what you need to complete the quest Amnesia?

Need to find 3 things (actually more, but how much not sure) that have the title Remembrance. Depending on the things that you'll show him, will vary its parameters.
I found a sword, a bandana and a stick, and it became a melee with two Katanas. His skill Third Eye gets about 25,000-30,000 damage.

personally Azatoth and open the quest 2 for man that his wife can't house hold, and then I elite Guild interested))

After completing the first quest guy that gives it to disappear. Execute any other tasks and then go back to the same place, he says that his wife is gone again and ask to return it.

Have completed the quest The Cosmos Maiden...
While it was the hardest fight in the whole game. At the end of the quest, you will meet with the Golden dragon Bai Ze (or something like that, he still encourages small and wicked servants).
My team consists of 5 Union of 3 people. Each Union gets an average of about 3000-5000 damage and abilities 20.000-30.000 damage. Union 3 mixed version (melee+magic), 1 Union pure melee, 1 Union treatment+curse. Plus the special abilities of rush's omnistrike, blackout II, relieving on 140.000, 300.000 hits respectively, cyclop calls the servant to damage 3000 hits and don't know how much of life. David shoots Gae Bolg'th and Blackout'om at 100,000 hits.
So it took me 4 attempts, 4 omnistike, blackout 5 and 15 rounds to fill it. That is, the number of hits the dragon perevalivaet the mark of 2 000 000 (!!!). BattleRank 49.
So if you take this quest, then prepare yourself properly.

And again. If you are disturbed by x-box' - native a,b,y,x, etc., then in the settings you can change the display of keys. In the settings tab and select the controller instead of the x-box controller for Windows (default) keyboard. Very great advise.

_
_Dark_ 18.12.19

Quarreled with David. Moved to a new city. Completed one quest from a dealer (given a Prip*stanalog animal that produce the ingredients can). And that's all. Quests there. The guards are sending to a known address. Maybe I do not done yet?

C
Chaplain 18.12.19

Azatoth
Need to find 3 things (actually more, but how much not sure) that have the title Remembrance.
Hmmm and they are in kakihto specific. places across or randomly from monsters\shukov?

And about the quest to better the Guild. I mean where the guy appears at 1 time?) Well, ie where to find it?)
Thanks in advance!))

H
HollowHeart 18.12.19

Damn, I correctly or not at all swung blunt or cruel.

how to pass the 1st battle with konquerer this stupid. 1 hit from a catapult puts my whole party :(... I tried 5-6 times, nothing you can do about it. I have 2 pati in each of 5 people, each party 2100 lives. battle rank 16. before I got there? but no new quests... plz tell me what to do.

A
Azatoth 18.12.19

_Dark_

Maybe I do not done yet?

Wander through the city, go to taverns, polypoly additional quests... Soon see a guard with a red covering over her head (it will be at the entrance to each location and in the taverns), and he will say that David wants to talk to you. Go to him, and the story goes on.

Chaplain

Hmmm and they are in kakihto specific. places across or randomly from monsters\shukov?

In certain.
Bandana can be found in the location of The Southwestern Road in the North.
Staff - Siebenbur, Fourth Path, must take the quest Disappearing Knights. Where exactly do not remember, but precisely in this location.
The Sword - The Aqueducts, The Third Channel.

All items are marked as designated for excavation (MrDigg).

I mean where the guy appears at 1 time?)

The city Calapaleis, at the tavern on the second floor, to the right in the cavern.

HollowHeart

how to pass the 1st battle with this stupid conquerers

A little pump. Suggest to run the locations and cut out the monsters.
The first battle I had 3 Union, each in the area of 5000-6000 hits. Plus think about Smolov and formation. Gear pick up-plus the protection and increase hits. Formation use comet, it gives a very big boost to all 4 indicators.

Has anyone hired Baulson'huh? The big one, race Yoma, fighting with a Trident?
If we hire him, he will stand on the main square in Athlum'e with him to talk to. After 4-6 conversation popped up a message that now we're friends and its hidden potential now revealed. What is the result? No changes noticed?

Reached BattleRank 51'and. The fighting became very difficult. Now link more than 4 units do not, since you kill very quickly.
Still don't understand one thing. In Union 4 soldier-Yoma, about the same prakashani (melee), weapons all red with +2 parameters, here only the leader of the damages of 30,000, and the rest are not more than 5.000... as it should be or I something not understand?

H
HollowHeart 18.12.19

Azatoth

the leader always deals more damage, in my opinion. you do not know.

and another question. if you need ingredients with monsters, they get them after the fight. and how to give them the ore? or it should be easy to get and they take it themselves?

b
bymka 18.12.19

HollowHeart
Ingredients mono to give after the fight, and ore is extracted and output on the global map(or between locations of the city, at the exit location) they have you will ask for it

A
AlkBael 18.12.19

By the way, how poluchit access to a Secret Guild Tasks? And it is very necessary Blueprint 2 and 3!

PS If anyone is interested, the rush will be able to branch Remedies (Treatment without the herbs, breaking curses, resurrection) after the quest for the delivery of the subject in Batllrossa.

H
HollowHeart 18.12.19

bymka
with the ingredients clearly. but ore. he asked. I said okay. and what to do next? go claim him this particular ore? but if I don't know where she is. if I'm just somewhere , once I find a chance, he will take it or not?

A
AlkBael 18.12.19

He, as I understand, takes it from your inventory by machine, provided that you have it - after the question on the card.

H
HollowHeart 18.12.19

clearly SPS.

I realized that many stocks uporoli and started the game from the beginning. and then too weak and poor.
all the same, who is far gone, tell me how to complete the party, and one of the groups David to do a magician and warrior who... in advance of the PCA.