3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sativum 18.12.19 08:10 am

Who killed Alphonse? (Kingdom Come: Deliverance)

Spoilera can understand who all the same killer for Mladota say bones, for Pahuna - necklace. But it's all circumstantial evidence and nothing more I can dig up but could not. If anyone knows how to calculate the real killer, please write.
12 Comments
Sort by:
x
xXHASLXx 18.12.19

his wife)

s
sKard 18.12.19

the murderer is the gardener.

A
A B 18.12.19

Skard wrote:
the murderer is the gardener.
Nah, the murderer is always the Butler. So in all deductive write.

R
RGC 18.12.19

quest of the DLC?

S
Sativum 18.12.19

RGC
Yes, the Amorous adventures of a brave pan Jan Ptacek

M
Malenkiy Osminojek 18.12.19

It seems like the special quest need you to understand.
If you win the tournament then nothing, just take the necklace and go.
If you just kill everyone in the camp that's fine too.
Perhaps if the right to negotiate with the Baron that POPs up.
Sam's head scratching

S
Stroitel Administracii 18.12.19

Mladota killed most likely the boots he had left and the bones he had. The necklace he put as the most expensive. In addition, he tells how he routed the protection of the merchant, and the merchant had stopped (perhaps this is not the merchant, since the events allegedly old). The rest of the camp sitting for a long time and not come out.

k
komapuk001 18.12.19

And give something special for being murderers? I'm stupid they poisoned the pot(incidentally, I was surprised that they from one pot to eat) and all. Minus the camp. Well, there were some but they were alone so they were easy to kill by hand)))And then me, and that pan who was looking for the murderer of Shadi killed. In short, honor is not mine))))

N
NightHawkreal 18.12.19

Builder Administration
Only the necklace did not put Mladota, and the guy who the robbers waiting in the wings.

V
Vyxyxol 18.12.19

A B wrote:
the murderer is always the Butler
Well, not always, rumor has it that the Barber is also a killer. xD

m
midnightru 23.10.20

It all comes down to Mladota.
1) He has "Boots of a nobleman" (938 coins) in perfect 100% condition. In color approach to the appearance of the murdered. And no one else has one. And he's wearing a moat!
2) He has "Alphonse's copper bones" full set.
3) The exuberant story of it looks like a complete wheel.
4) If he loses and is called to a duel he escapes from the camp without stopping.
5) If you let Pehun win, when he receives the prize from the hands of Good, he says the phrase "Stay away from Mladota, - you know HOW IT" (a phrase like that).
6) After Pehuna's victory, he gets a roaster and goes to the sazawa tavern. He clearly behaves not as if it were the prey during the robbery with the murder in alphonse's dream. He gives it with a hunt, learning that it belongs to Ptacek, perhaps avoiding death on the flame.

In any case, in this quest all the evidence IS INSONT and finish it as correctly as possible, not killing anyone and taking the roaster, if possible steal all the bones from the players (alphonse set, set Of Lucifer, and three more cheating bones), pointing to the result on Mladota.

The quest is extremely murky, in the English-speaking community burrowed even deeper through the receipt of the horse from the camp. A more in-depth analysis of the situation of dealing with issues between the "clans" for control of the territories. (English steam) . No matter how direct clarity different paths do not contribute (successful and not specifically successful negotiations with the leader)

r
r-cb 24.05.21

The members of the gang, although they are bandits, are not stupid, they knew perfectly well that an important bump would have to come to them, but Pehun, who in a conversation says that he is not a member of the gang, but would like to become one, he hardly knew something along the way in the camp could meet Alphonse. The most valuable thing is that he kept the necklace with himself, and sold the boots and bones to Mladota.