3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
TinnkiVinnki 18.12.19 08:18 am

Problem big of a deal. (Assassin's Creed: Odyssey)

Killed the Macedonian lion also this game is not opened in jublee not the incentive)killed 10 bodies with the new ability(body disappear)in uple of otkrylas no incentive)and Vice versa, to complete the divine vmeshatelstvo and incentive odels in jublee not:) as it is solved?and it saves it there))
8 Comments
Sort by:
A
AlexanderYA 18.12.19

TinnkiVinnki
what the lion killed? the one on the mountain or the other?
The game itself is where it was purchased?

T
TinnkiVinnki 18.12.19

the incentive)killed the lion on the hill is where the rapid movement in Macedonia

m
melvinov 18.12.19

Same thing with DLC is about Darius, the game is bought on steam. Part of the achievements had no part, about a lion fell, something else fell, to learn the history of Darius no, killing 10 people covertly too, with no skill to kill 4 people with a series of blows with a sword the Pride of a lion is also there, kill all of the Hunters of the Order no (though I killed everything on the menu). Falling out anywhere, nor the Incentive, nor in Uple + 2 to all achievements were reset to Kill Sterope and Divine intervention from Athena only Uple, the Incentive remained. Oddities. In General, look downloaded a saved game, tailored to your Yupley and pereproshel DLC again, all the achievements have fallen as have already... and with Steropa and Athena re-dropped when fulfilled. I did not understand what it was... with another save all of the remaining achievements are perfectly opened.

M
Metis163 18.12.19

Wonder soared. Utility here posted someone else's 100% take, run, and all the achievements made in aplee.

O
Olomir 18.12.19

Metis163
Perhaps people get pleasure from the process of opening achivok.

M
Metis163 18.12.19

olomir
This is relevant to the Incentive. But not in aplee. Here I think you can compromise on principles. For skidoos or buns for coins uplay. If you know other methods to farm these coins let me know, my division would be very useful)

T
TinnkiVinnki 18.12.19

melvinov
loaded an old AutoSave lion alive killed again by also this game;)so no desire to go DLS over. seems to me it won't open)

T
TinnkiVinnki 18.12.19

Metis163
please give a link to the saved game