3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
n
nurbak 18.12.19 08:20 am

Easter eggs and references (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

The long-awaited third Chapter in the Saga of the White wolf from Rivi
The game world is just huge!
And without doubt it can be easy to find something interesting
95 Comments
Sort by:
M
Metalist1925 18.12.19

posabule: 'I am watching you, Nordling!'. Those who played the Morra will understand)

E
Eraser101 18.12.19

As he wrote VolkDAV999, killed a quest character name - the Abbe Faria...

s
slipknot326 18.12.19

In one village I heard the song from Cheburashka about pedestrians seems to be.

I
IArlekinI 18.12.19

slipknot326
After the mission, the Dream in the big city in the tavern, from which you come out, you can hear how one of the visitors says the words And well the song we sing cheerful wind, the words of the song in the movie the Children of captain Grant And well the song we sing cheerful wind

E
Evgeniy Potapov 76ru 18.12.19

There is one reference to game of thrones. Some girl after sex, says"Anything that you do not know the White Wolf.

N
NightHawkreal 18.12.19

I think it is clear what this exciting campaign gathered on a Misty Island.

D
Default2 18.12.19

In the quest 'the Fires of Novigrad' you can go home to Triss after the meeting with Meng and find the Rose of Memory, of the 2nd part.

v
vadikVVV 18.12.19

Found the boat out of the 2nd Witcher:

Spoiler

N
NightHawkreal 18.12.19

Geralt calls one of the skeletons in the cave with a Sun Stone, a Tomb Raider.

T
TheDexter 18.12.19

when CRIS comes home, a reference to snow white and the dwarfs 7m

v
vzglydizugla 18.12.19

songs the Ogre who built a fence out of the boats look very familiar)

A
Anton Soloduha 18.12.19

It is strange that everyone has seen the corpse of Tyrion, but no one noticed in the same fortress the other Easter eggs. With one of the bodies took this note.

j
joanna 18.12.19

In the quest for a Pro card guinta which gives Zoltan, a character Zed. And the phrase Zed's dead is from pulp fiction - Zed's dead.
And about racetrack heard the farmer whistling Yellow Submarine.

s
st029 18.12.19

Map for QUINTA Archer brown banners
Description: beats exclusively on his knees))) (when that I used to be an adventurer..)

s
skessan 18.12.19

In the quest cabaret Buttercup is a mission to pick up posters at nesushka named Henry Lautrec. Who remembers how tall was the artist Henri (Henry in English) Toulouse-Lautrec, and what he painted, he will rejoice.
In the basement of Mysoora presumably in the hand of the statue, one of the quest items. When you put the skull, the statue becomes similar to hamlet, who found poor Yorick, but nothing happens. No, you're not like indecisive Prince says Geralt.
In an abandoned castle near Fang Ingvar was Silver Pants! Now looking for a Gold and a Bronze. Remember the famous Riddle about Pantaloons in games Baldur's Gate? :)

A
Aleksey Hvesko 18.12.19

In the game mentioned milk of the poppy, just like in Game of thrones

T
TimSan 18.12.19

Hmm. Conversation with Geralt, in which CRIS mentions a world where ...people in my head raged, and the war they are waging in the distance with something like megashow. There are no horses, but everyone has his own flying ship... got me thinking about the reference to Cyberpunk, the game of the same developer.

p
potz 18.12.19

a bomb of sugar, if you know what I mean.
the bags were sugar(C)

13pavel13mail.ru 18.12.19

not Easter eggs, just fun: after the murder of Emilija and witches the acorn is not given Kristiana(sedese), in the village of Rudnik met peasants, one pererastayut tips sorceress what to do not to hurt: we need water from the well did not immediately drink, but first over the fire to boil and that zh0pu once a week to wash(C), the people were in shock

k
kadi555 18.12.19

Maybe a bug or something else
Spoiler