3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
n
nurbak 18.12.19 08:20 am

Easter eggs and references (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

The long-awaited third Chapter in the Saga of the White wolf from Rivi
The game world is just huge!
And without doubt it can be easy to find something interesting
95 Comments
Sort by:
G
Gydra 18.12.19

Well, I'll write. When cutting certain fighters that you receive the one who was breaking the fight and yells
-Remember me!
The answer We will remember you only heard once. A reference to Mad Max-Road fury.

V
VVDooM1 18.12.19

Indeed, very similar to the logo of Deadpool)

D
DemonKuts 18.12.19

Hi all!
in addition to Blood and wine coming from Bokhara to the venue of the tournament immediately after we passed the bridge and almost drove to the Barber, I heard the girl said: Brother gave me a sword. I called him Needle:-) greetings from game of thrones.

W
WeepingWilloW 18.12.19

References from Marx and Nietzsche.

v
vitovt-d 18.12.19

Quest open sesame the safecracker kwinto, a reference to the great Polish film-novels broke (1981). Who in the subject knows there was a Dane)

F
Faik 1972 18.12.19

There is one more. At auction buy glasses famous assassin,a reference to the movie Leon with Jean Reno

D
Denis Cheremiskin 18.12.19

In blood and wine, in the mission beyond hill and dale after killing a Boss, you can see the light and if you go for it then get into the cave in which is the sword stuck in the ground
The one who saved Dark Souls

W
Widukind 18.12.19

The name of the quest Landscape after battle refers to classics of Polish cinema Andrzej Weide, which was the same film

W
Widukind 18.12.19

A reference to John.R. R. Tolkien - when crossing the border of the map Geralt sometimes says Runs all along the road is a quote from stihotvoreniya Bilbo's 1st volume Lord of the rings in translation I. Grinshpun. Another reference to Tolkien - when free the Margaret Loantill of Deirdre, in one of the rooms of the prison, you can find the List of prisoners, which refers to sentenced to be burned alpska Undomiel forest witch. The undomiel - the twilight star" is one of the names Arwen, daughter of Elrond, wife of Aragorn (Lord of the rings)

W
Widukind 18.12.19

I found an interesting little Easter eggs - if you look closely at the portrait of Philip of Stinger with Anna, it becomes apparent its similarity to the Couple Arnolfini Jan van Eyck

W
Widukind 18.12.19

In Beclere in the Park when looking for a knight-hare, you can meet the giant, breathing fire and his impresario-nesushka. Giant shows the walking beklerim their tricks, nisuser is it Here Zampano, fearless fire-eater, he was suckled by the female dragon what walking answer dismissive statements, and the giant is offended and says I want to go back to the circus. In fact, it is a remote reference to the film of Federico Felini Road about the life of carny folk. In this film Zampano is one of the main characters, mediocre artist, a tramp trying to impress the audience with primitive awkward tricks

H
HUNTER ON A DEAD 18.12.19

In the first part in the village Kirpichnikov one NPC was given a phrase such as: tell me about the waters of his homeland In the third part of the quest about saving clanok lodges in the list of inmates mentioned sardukar who serves in the personal guard of the Emperor hi dune

H
HUNTER ON A DEAD 25.10.20

Maybe everyone knows already but... I somehow froze accidentally caught in my way of the robber and finished off with a shot from a crossbow ... Geralt issued a phrase from the second Terminator, namely, "Asta la Vista"

B
BIG_CrasheR 25.10.20

HUNTER ON A DEAD
Innatur, you have to make a good time in the game)
Spoiler

S
Steel Falcon 25.10.20

It doesn't seem to be there yet. After the Caer Trold massacre. To the motif of the well-known event in Game of Thrones: