3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
James_Mails 18.12.19 08:37 am

The level of razyskivaet (Assassin's Creed: Odyssey)

Just got to Arcadia, and you can't buy off the mercenaries, simply no icon on that how much is the ransom... this is as It should be or a bug? The previous save is possible (which has not yet reached Arcadia) but that was a long time...
26 Comments
Sort by:
M
Modrin 18.12.19

izi brizi
Sorry that they are in fact impersonal,they have a system of shadow of Mordor would be cool:)

G
Greshnik5126 18.12.19

Modrin
Pfff, so they steal from there! =D
vstorspb
And an address on the island? even do not remember such a quest.
On the nightmare - Yes, easily, especially when the enemies can't see you on +3 LVL to beat, personally from 3 mercenaries easily strayed, deflated spear + warrior damage and respectively of the perks of ur. 3 a warrior and even 3rd mercenaries will scatter like kittens.

v
vstorspb 18.12.19

Greshnik5126 wrote:
vstorspb
And an address on the island? even do not remember such a quest.
Interestingly, no quest icons was not! Just walking around town, now I do not remember what, on the island where Pefka and arena, watching the crowd gathered and the woman something screaming, I came, came interactive talk with some man, I started a conversation and so word for word, slapped me two mercenaries. Maybe if I'm with the people on the woman went, maybe a different exhaust would be, who knows now. But such details bring the world, well done and developed.

M
Modrin 18.12.19

Greshnik5126
I mean what would they say,I understand that the system is taken from there,but in Mordor, they even say they have more traits,they come back after death,and here they are impersonal,except for a small textual history.

M
Modrin 18.12.19

vstorspb
Well, it's part of the quest,then when you start to implement it,cha is 1 of 3. There are three type of conflict needs to be handled. But they can be implemented without taking the quest. And then take it ,oops, and you're done.

-
-MODEUZ- 18.12.19

Keep maximum 2 helmet, for no longer is deadly especially at the most inappropriate moment, especially in the capture of the fortress. If the end use of suwansathit and 20-30 minutes lost. With two cope with 3 is better run.