3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Spillik 18.12.19 08:39 am

Don't understand the game (Plague Inc.)

How differently have not tried to play - everything is going my way. Aggressive - fast infection without rolling back the symptoms, and lethality; that quietly - rolls back all of the mutation, waiting for the full infection. In the end, the disease is detected, people enjoyed a blue aircraft and I lose. Why they find the disease, if she has no symptoms at all? And, when it was already discovered and appeared symptom cough - up who connects, reports that the disease will mutate into lethal strains, and is one of the countries accelerates all the research. What's wrong?! No matter what otchalivai symptoms that no - people behave the same way.
4 Comments
Sort by:
d
danagrigorash 18.12.19

Spillik
It's okay if you have a lot of people get infected,some of them will be people who,logically, will go to the doctor to check,they can be infected by a virus that is still hiding,and not doing the symptoms,so it is normal that they detect illness when there are no symptoms

S
Spillik 18.12.19

danagrigorash
Suddenly, the virus may break out of control. The whole world goes crazy and begins to spend billions of dollars on its research.
Sounds like the description of the fanfic

d
danagrigorash 18.12.19

Spillik
Well it is developed, imagine what it do

Y
Yalich 18.12.19

I have no problem. Roll back the symptoms, waiting for full contamination, pump antibiotic resistance, slow down future research, then hoard points and all genes when infected, pump organ failure, and look at the final.
Try it.Something can happen