3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Ctpannik 18.12.19 08:54 am

The problem with building the mod (Fallout 4)

Gathered an Assembly of a hundred mods, everything runs like clockwork. But there is one but. I have 5-6 mods to build, among themselves they do not conflict and each has its own separate category (only 1 mod expands on the vanilla buildings and, accordingly, lives in a vanilla categories). And now to the essence of the problem. 2:
1. Long open workshop, the game freezes for 5 seconds (I understand this is because of the huge number of items and nothing to do)
2. About a quarter of the items (probably even less) are not displayed in the construction, not on the thumbnails. It is strange that even a mod that extends the default buildings. I understand this also happens because of the amount of added things. But is there any way to optimize it?
I would also like a link to a guide or tips on how to Creation Kit FO4 Edit or create compatibility patches for building mods.

PS. when you activate the Studio, I open the menu where you can select from 3 points:
1. To activate the shop as usual (if this option is not activated)
2. To improve (further options x2, X4, X6, etc. to X30). No changes noticed.
3. You can't touch.
Still don't know where it is, can someone tell me?
4 Comments
Sort by:
A
Anakin Scovorodkin 18.12.19

DD_Power_overwhelming there is such a mod increasing the size of the settlement . But there is no choice x2 x4 etc. to Increase gradually with the button Y.
The order in the priority list of mods .Try to move to the top . First, the construction homemarker, etc. then everything else . (1 mi but go to the DLS and then fashion)

C
Ctpannik 18.12.19

Anakin Scovorodkin
About fashion do not understand, but your solution did not help, alas. :with

B
Bearhunt 18.12.19

See, when I started kitchen gardens to fence, I on a construction site 7 mods was one courageously admitted at once that can not work. Then the nexus machine updated my mods, and the pockets are not made of rubber: the authors simply write it in an open slot other items when I freaked out, I still found these items from other modders. Mods don't conflict?))))) Now I have a whole bunch marked and not displayed slots))). There is still a problem - is already tired to write: what you shut off the mod, not the fact that the conflict is over, some of the fashion spelled out so deep that to remove them and their influence is possible only with the help of a special utility in the Nexus - maddala))
PS. I forgot - if the mod you already messed up, then saving his adopted - after the change, Allah knows where you will carry the roof or wall will disappear. Best)

A
Aleksey Ageev 18.12.19

Hi guys , I don't know where to write , tell me, have installed the first mod and first time ever they are called settlemods colections 15 new 15 new locations , no problem , there is only one settlement is empty , put the radio tower, but it was no use , and the settlers are not sent with the other settlements, what to do please tell me.