3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
Joeq 18.12.19 08:54 am

Intel Core i7-8086K or Intel Core i7-8700K

Due to the fact that i9 9900к is what is maddest of money, I think to get from one station to another.
https://imgur.com/a/BBkxtiS for the price is such a situation. I would like to know opinions of different people. Was thinking more about 2700x, but even do not want AMD)
106 Comments
Sort by:
M
MagicHero 18.12.19

Lodurr
Lodurr wrote:
he's smarter than any percent ЛГА1151v2
What??? even i5 8400 will be faster 7600К and think it makes no sense to talk about 8700К. Yes, and you're not even a mother bought at a H chipset so turboboost your percents not to disperse.
Here, even in the Playground there VIDOS comparison with the weakest i5 lga1151v2

J
Joeq 18.12.19

In General decided to take Ryzen, odd prices are constantly jumping. Generally if it will start? The old platform over 25K will take it.

J
Joeq 18.12.19

L
Luka_gg 18.12.19

Joeq
About 2700 / 2700Х already explained above. That's Your Business.
I'm not really a fan Mat. boards from Ashrok (read, there are doublers system of Scripture, they have top Thaci Mat. Board, the rest don't look serious). View ASUS ROG CROSSHAIR VI HERO. A good Mat. cost. You can still look Asus prime X370. They probably already flashed new BIOS.
Well F4-3200C14D-16GVK - behind B-die. Acceptable.
Х470 expensive, because of the novelty, while Х370 all the same and cheaper. Real thousands 12 you can grab with Wi-Fi CROSSHAIR VI HERO (that's the monster I want).

J
Joeq 18.12.19

https://www.computeruniverse.ru/products/90724221/asus-prime-x470-pro.asp
Motherboard this old screen took off) Though about it write that the troubles with the LAN port. Motherboard that suggest that the 6K is more expensive.

L
Luka_gg 18.12.19

Joeq
Well I offered on the X370, but she hasn't been in stock, have over 12 thousand ASUS CROSSHAIR VI HERO (WI-FI AC). Х370 About recommended previously. In General, look for yourself. Personally, I pay more for Х470 do not want among them do not know who is pulling and what problems it has.

M
MagicHero 18.12.19

Joeq
I will say that the Riesen due to the fact that under the cover of 2 crystal made a bus for communication which ruin the performance plus is tied to the frequency of the RAM. The following rayzen like something I want to fix but it will not be soon. So Riesen you will have lots of hemorrhoids on the selection of RAM that it not only started but worked at least 3200 with the lowest possible timings (in General, the speed of the RAM = the communication speed of the CPU cores = higher minimum fps in games. And can leave the situation after the transition to richen you in games fail the minimum fps.

J
Joeq 18.12.19

In games, I know that the increase not be great, relatively 4790к. A map still rests. Actually that's why I wrote that interested if it will start. MB someone has a similar system and he can confirm.

J
Joeq 18.12.19

https://www.computeruniverse.ru/products/90621228/g-skill-ripjaws-v-16gb-ddr4-16gvk-kit.asp
Supposed to be working on 3200

L
Luka_gg 18.12.19

Joeq
Joeq wrote:
interested if it will start.
Compatibility improved. Long ago, even Hynix 3200 work. The only question timings. In General, Google to help. Long have a list of them or support section of RAM to the motherboard. What to expect and to think. Any that You choose will work on the 3200 and 3333 even if you are lucky and 3466. Only above much better (on the screen).

MagicHero
MagicHero wrote:
So Riesen you will have lots of hemorrhoids on the selection of RAM
Since when. Exaggerated. The only question is performance / frequency and timings. No more. Recruitment is more than a simple - 3200 to Cl14 or 15 timings (ideally, i.e. B-die odnorog, Samsung). Everything else is just a question of money. Yes, let him take at least 3200 Hynix from Kingston (something someone does). The only question of latency:
Spoiler
MagicHero wrote:
The following rayzen like something I want to fix
It is corrected already in represa. But we should agree that it is only a refresh, there is something to work on. If you believe gpu-z, the performance per core at 2700 40 units more than the 4790k and 60 less than the 8700k. However, the tire is the problem.
1600S+3200CL14
2600+3333CL14
2700Х+CL143333
So that's something. But it doesn't seem to have helped him.
Ran test primal work on the 1600S and 4790k, low FPS 65 (1600S) / 71 (4790k). 2600 should produce numbers better.
You're sitting there and scratching their head with this question. A memory HEAP, the head krugom just. The only thing looking at the future frequency, acceleration, rank (I'm looking at a 32 GB module 16 GB can be dual rank), and the result next to the price.

M
MagicHero 18.12.19

VOVAN WOLF
VOVAN WOLF wrote:
Since when. Exaggerated. The only question is performance / frequency and timings. No more.
Well, let's say, if you buy AMD for the first climb in the Internet and read what chips and how many ranks in those or other modules, then look at reviews which straps work with lower multipliers, then these purchased modules can not be got if you just put the xmp profile and have handles to set the timings and test constantly after restarting, because there may be any setting of timings to ruin everything. And if the people in iron noob he is still part of the Mat will have to study.

But if you buy for Intel then just go with the store, and take what is more like and what kind of speed more than enough money because of Intel and 4000 to digest can.

And how do you think there is NO difference???

L
Luka_gg 18.12.19

MagicHero
Greatly exaggerated. Wow, buy for Intel what is like and what the speed more than enough money - utter madness. I tell You a secret. The Assembly that you want to do now I'm not focused on AMD, i.e. the choice of RAM. I plan later if I don't like Opera to throw at Intel. The dialogue goes like this, Bud, the figures of timings, the rank of Opera does not play any role at Intel. Surprise - plays.
So, there is no difference at all. Moreover, it is strange, but You say so, Bud shoveled already a lot of builds AMD and from time to time come across people with problems. Timings from the factory too high. How many did not drink, but people with AMD did not return to the question of memory has ever (with the bad choice was, and that for 2017 posts).
I don't know where the difference in the election came up. Frequency can be Yes, but conditionally may for Intel 3600 take, and AMD 3200 for the whole raznitsya. And the 3200 is chasing exactly the same.

M
MagicHero 18.12.19

VOVAN WOLF
VOVAN WOLF wrote:
the sheer madness.
And what is madness? if the Opera is written 3600 the 3600 is Intel while AMD and 3200 may not start and about 3600 it is possible to forget at once. The madness starts when a noob in hardware will decide on their own to build a system based on AMD, that's when the madness )))
As it looked on YouTube like a blogger decided to collect sistemku on AMD (2700Х), and he was not a complete noob in computer hardware, but hemorrhoids suffered enough and the RAM even at 3200 and could not get )))
AMD should take those who are in the gland even slightly versed and who takes the system to work, because for gaming AMD is not worth taking even though the lower price per core.

L
Luka_gg 18.12.19

MagicHero
MagicHero wrote:
if the Opera is written 3600 the 3600 is Intel while AMD and 3200 may not start and about 3600 it is possible to forget at once.
And all? I just explained that even buying for 3600 nothing prevents to choose a profile or set the timings for 3200. In any case, when he would buy to go to BIOS I have to select XMP profile.
Why it should not work for the 3200???? If Opera supports it now and the valves on Hainish work with AMD EASILY. This has long been fixed, and with the new refreshes more you need to think not in the selection. Taking first in the 3200 and finished (this is the choice for Your Covenant). Problems in buying the 3600 the same no. I want to write 3600. No one interferes in the profile to take the 3200 option.
You 2018 is far behind AMD. For a long time all is selected EASIER (if ing in the gland at all. Of course, ideally, the selection conditions are the SAME for both camps).

J
Joeq 18.12.19

All the General ordered, thank you)

J
Joeq 18.12.19

Smart questions =D will I Lose performance if you put in the slot which is marked a red card? Case full tower, and all together, so even though there is space, my PECs odd heats OK so.

L
Luka_gg 18.12.19

Joeq
NO. They Are X16. Shares will be x8+X8 if you install TWO graphics cards, and partly because of the processor, which only has 16 lines under the graphics card.
Ie 2 x PCIe 3.0/2.0 x16 (x16 or dual x8).
Well, about the last slot: 1 x PCIe 3.0/2.0 x16 (max at x4 mode).
PS Even X8 for the eyes, loss of You will not notice (but in this case it will not).

Y
Yoba1212 18.12.19

Joeq
Yes. This expansion slot. Under the first video card slot.
In the specification are all written.
1 × PCI Express 3.0 x16
1 × PCI Express 3.0 x8 (in form factor PCI Express x16)
1 × PCI Express 2.0 x4 (in form factor PCI Express x16)

The decrease in throughput in two times, leads to lower productivity in two times. with 8Гт/s to 4Гт/c. It is possible to put a second video card together it will work 2x8, ie in 16 lines through two slots = 8Гт/s. Therefore, it makes no sense to put two video cards, they will still give all the same 8Гт/c, separately.

M
MagicHero 18.12.19

Yoba1212
Yoba1212 wrote:
The decrease in throughput in two times, leads to lower productivity in two times.
That kind of nonsense? what loss of productivity in 2 times??? There's even on GTX 1080ti if there is a possible 5% loss and one that the author of the question GTX 1070 even notice anything and will not work.

J
Joeq 18.12.19

That's why I ask. Thanks for the help)