3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
Joeq 18.12.19 08:54 am

Intel Core i7-8086K or Intel Core i7-8700K

Due to the fact that i9 9900к is what is maddest of money, I think to get from one station to another.
https://imgur.com/a/BBkxtiS for the price is such a situation. I would like to know opinions of different people. Was thinking more about 2700x, but even do not want AMD)
106 Comments
Sort by:
K
KillKammbest 18.12.19

Joeq
In General, then the origin is not the same assassin that was before. There is already much changed and the game has become more like the Witcher 3, here and new boevka and not primitive like the old assassin (when in the surrounded by bunch of enemies they attacked one at a time), improved pumping, alive and beautiful world, even about the investigation quests like in the Witcher 3 with the use of intuition and meditation so that there is there is the same roach (camel or horse) which is also called a whistle ))) How can you judge about the origin if it has not played? and with the old parts it is very little in common. A new assassin is most likely the Witcher in ancient Egypt, there are even 2 add-on, the first small and the second is solid and if in the Witcher 3 it adds fabulous tennis then the origin of the mythical places of the gods.

J
Joeq 18.12.19

KillKammbest
It's not an assassin, Desmond is dead then there is no logical chain of a plot present, every year about different time to produce the game, having pushed back the Templars and the assassins. Why do I need a carbon copy of the Witcher if I am unable to play it.

K
KillKammbest 18.12.19

Joeq
lol what are you going to play the Witcher 3 to the end of his life undergoing the same thing a hundred times?
Joeq wrote:
This is not assassin,
First, you wrote that I do not play because another conveyor assassin, now that this is not the assassin. You yourself start to contradict themselves )))

L
Luka_gg 18.12.19

KillKammbest wrote:
And VOVAN WOLF with his risen and ultra fancy memory fled, apparently he heaped the memory did not help
The RAM drags, as it should be, sorry, that KIT of 16 GB was covered (I'm 16 little). Under Reisen can't find a good price, as the entry has gone, it's been THREE(!) things Х370 About are gone (warehouse may be merged),one Board I burned, snatched a friend on the sly (cunning). Was X370 6 hero, one marriage, the other snatched. Was Х370 known as Taichi, and that was taken away. Here was the price is adequate to Х470 7 hero, threw 3 thousand, not yet. Nothing is not sensible, I'm surprised it breaks me stuff to take. Now look miserable Intel 8700k for 14 000 rubles worth (engineering),BUT FOR HIM to the Mat. circuit boards just lying around in bulk, and there can easier to take something, BUT first wait for the decision on an Opera, something to focus the Board does not see, no data on XMP (timings, frequencies, and voltages). Well, Riesen, yet I do not want to sell, but already people ask, we need 8/16, he'll throw in delivery, but probably will sell, in General, I think to abandon purchases, all too expensive (Yes I am a beggar, I turned, expecting 60 thousand, BUT it goes under 70, can ZEN2 to wait very tempting, yeah I'll save up, miscalculated). To sit and then to play time to time, like all magic-hero everywhere spamming your useless videos and screenshots of the shell, recorded from the third time on SSD disk. Odysseus on Optimiser WORSE, it does not pull one (with the Origin of been better), but watching Intel and AMD, all download of hell and jumps 50->100->60->80->100, just horror. I'll pass and forget. 4790k stable at 60 frames it drags. This is the only game I got excited and then purchases something, Oh, and 2700 is very good, a little waste it, even to disperse is not, the Opera was over, ready settings, it produces at the level of the 4790k, and then a little 8700k on the core is inferior, at 0.1 and 1% everywhere above 50-60 frames (except for the Stalker, imperian galaxies survival, Yes, ARK, loading of the world there all the time). All games on the SSD knurl is not wanted. Stalker continues to misiti, but gave 100 frames maximum, average 75 (this is with the mod SGM 2.0). Damn, bulk motherboard trouble, ask with the order - NO, dismantled, bought, can't, can they Х570 already waiting. See also, most likely will not be updating. Already on that, and in the citylink should be in bulk. 3(!) CARL boards are ALL RUBBISH! In short, Opera can wait, when replace, there are a couple of ideas on Х370 MSI (Titan appeared, I'll see where this). Later, as I will lower the minimum FPS was fabulous juhala magic-hero.

J
Joeq 18.12.19

KillKammbest
Giving out the game for the assassin, under the guise of the Witcher is not a conveyor. Wait game 3 will roll out Ala origin odiseya.

K
KillKammbest 18.12.19

VOVAN WOLF
VOVAN WOLF wrote:
recorded from the third time on SSD disk.
I actually did record from the desktop and display processes and that there is something you wanted to see. And as a result was the only run. Truth to be repeated there had banished in 2K and was a drawdown sometimes vidyuhi. But if he can do the same run that you did in the above but would like to have something from you to see.

VOVAN WOLF wrote:
Later, as I will lower the minimum FPS was fabulous juhala magic-hero.
How are you going to lower it when locked at 60, even fiction at 0.1% 59 fps, then better is simply IMPOSSIBLE )))