3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
o
oyota 18.12.19 08:57 am

Passive comp. (Sid Meier's Civilization 6)

Play of 3, this is a first. In General, all the same, the computer works well with regard to capturing cities. Even attempts for the capture of the city, I'm not talking about tactics first, then long-range engagement, is generally stupid, can drive one carriage next to the city and everything. I was already tired to start ten times. In General, what is the complexity of the computer starts to capture the city? It attempts to do and starts thinking a little?
5 Comments
Sort by:
m
magister1 18.12.19

You AI see? — No. And I'm not. And it is!

S
SanKa Games 18.12.19

oyota wrote:
Play of 3, before that I played on the first
Lol, choose, the Ala Press-x-to-win, which when you're going to study the technology of the future, your opponents just crawls to a New time, and then complain that the AI does not attack on you (which is one of the principles of this complexity - you have no interference).

L
LookZone 18.12.19

oyota
After level 5 starts all the fun.if you have not played at these levels,it is recommended to take 5th level,he seems to be a strong average.Then on the rise.Thereby conditions will be niveliruya for you and for the company.And the AI will have a chance to attack you,since you are not already far ahead due to the bonus level.

R
RedSoldiers 18.12.19

Even at the very last level of complexity of the computer the mind does not Shine, what do you initial want to?

V
VIRUSLR 18.12.19

Is there a mod for AI computers?
I play on King or Emperor, you want to put a more complicated, but understand that even at these levels, and especially in the following, the complexity is only added by the fact that computers get more bonuses, not intelligence, and it's incredibly stupid and not interesting. They have even now, if I'm not mistaken, free builders get from the beginning. At least I noticed on the first 30 moves they have them. No wonder if by choosing a larger level of complexity, computers will be stupid to get more resources, gold, science, faith, etc., but remain just as stupid.