3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
NightGameMassacre 19.12.19 06:03 am

List of gaming cases for the holidays

Don't know if anybody remembers the animated series Hey Arnold, but I remember it relatively well and in my memory many episodes left it looks good. One of them - the Great to-do list that Arnold tried to do on vacation. The squeak was very different challenges, ranging to start the morning with a cool Breakfast to a bike ride with the mountains of the city. Arnold did not work out.

When I began to play I began to think of every new year holidays checklist of cases that had to get done during the first week of the new year. It turned out something like this:
-Get at least 20 different achievements in different games
-To install a major mod to your favorite game
-To draw art for this game
-Make a new bird feeder and decorate it gemerskiej things(and to replenish food until spring)
-To play the old game about which have heard many times
-Make a cosplay for someone
-And so, I do not remember now.

Over time, this idea was forgotten, but nedavno remembered about it and decided to create this list again, but I really can't think of any interesting schemes.Maybe we have something similar and you will help to create such a list?
1 Comments
Sort by:
r
requiemmm 19.12.19

Well, how would NG this intermediate result, it is necessary to clean up anything.

1) to Finish any one project from the Graveyard of Home Projects.
2) Get one started last game.
3) thrown to Read a book
4) pull Down with the screw that was not run for more than two years
5) Wipe the dust off the table and vacuum the PC
6)Charge all device batteries
7)Sharpen the knives
8) to Sleep.
9) Throw that put on we may need it if it is not useful.
10) to Go to the dentist and fix a dead nerd lifestyle teeth at least partially.
11) Kick Mat and shake out the keyboard, there's probably a loaf of bread between the keys is
12) Washcloth new buy don't want to? Maybe it's time?)

Well, stuff like that. Although... gamers don't need a list, he scores on everything except games, General qualifications minimum of food and sleep, so start to stick you just anywhere, that's where the head nor turn, everywhere requires your participation.