3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sgalzhivanie 19.12.19 06:13 am

In General, a few words about the ending (L.A. Noire)

Good day, ladies and gentlemen. I played this recently in Divo (L. A. Noire).

So, let's begin.

I managed to play in many modern games (of course, not only modern, for the 23rd year went), but few were those that were wrapped in chains and not allowed to break free until the passage...

-I will not pull))

With the first start the game you begin to notice such flaws, as a relatively (given the current level of development gamedev) weak graphics, limited freedom of action and so and so, but after 10-15 minutes of gameplay I began slowly to realize that me increasingly takes possession of the intrigue of nakrytiya crimes (and, frankly, I liked the implementation of this action in this game). This is all very fascinating - to read people, where lies and the truth, and thus prove their lies later collected by the same evidence. Seriously crafted plot, the capture of the maniac, the disclosure of the fraud construction and insurance companies - all this is certainly intriguing...

BUT.

Actually, for what I signed up for PG and created this topic.

The ending...

...of course, I understand that the death of the PC, betrayal partner, and so forth and so there are signs that make the game, so to speak, for a more serious of the public, but in this particular case, the ending (starting with an introduction to mistress GG Germans Elsa with Jack Kelso (which podruzamevaet hidden context of adultery)), then cute, they are flirting with each-other, so it even then, and kill, and villains find their retribution.

It made a point. Impression of the game was completely ispohabil. Demolished in an instant, without a drop of regret. The 2nd part, I hope, will not be released for such a masterpiece to ruin, excuse me, fecal ending - sacrilege, no less. In my opinion, developers COMPLETELY FUCK up the GAME in the END.
...at this point. I have to say, breathed).
It was very interesting to learn, in solidarity anyone with my point of view, or for you it not played such a role?

---feel free to throw tomatoes, who do not agree---
46 Comments
Sort by:
C
CIMAK 19.12.19

I personally liked the betrayal, but the death of the PC does not need to be developed to do, could instead of death something more interesting to come up with.

m
medved Erik 19.12.19

CIMAK
Well on the contrary,Phelps paid the price for their deeds on the war :he was constantly tormented by the conscience (for the fact that he has earned a medal and all the citizen has stitely him a hero ,even though his colleagues knew the truth and for that he disliked) that he ordered to burn down the infirmary Japanese ,although not knowing about it(for which he received a bullet from Courtney), and thus brought to mind of a soldier who then became a pyromaniac,so I think it's fair.

S
Sgalzhivanie 19.12.19

-Eric Medved

The law of the genre, you think?

S
Sgalzhivanie 19.12.19

CIMAK

Yes, the betrayal of a partner is, of course, a sharp turn, but death is really - kind of corny and dull. + the alleged connection that Germans hated GG-Yu Kelso that was my last straw) most of all I hate these turns in games, with those bitches))

l
lokkie 19.12.19

Today, only the game has passed, six months passed. )
And it's not that stretched pleasure, or something ... no.
Tired of the monotony. Played a bit and threw in half a month.. then played, and again threw.
Developers had either entirely linear, to do as action.. or to fill the environment with meaning, as in GTA.
Neither the bar nor to move, neither on the view in some sort of club.. or anything else. Quite often some investigation. Is very annoying.. a big minus in this game.
About the graphics.. quite on the level. Some slack there and does not smell.
Liked the variety of characters, worked with the actors. Some sort of nurse, or patrol involved in the episode is literally one sentence, and then an actor, not a random mob.
In fact the cast list is impressive.
About the ending.. will not say that clearly, but all this was going. Really thought all three in the end will fill, otherwise would be quite a fairy tale. Smashed a nest.
But this is done more humanely. He died one Phelps, and the rest agreed. It's pretty logically merged )

The law of the genre, you think?
Rather, it is something misunderstood, because of their age )

S
Sgalzhivanie 19.12.19

lokkie

Thanks for your answer!
Frankly, I think it would be better if all three under one Moloch) If and to do a dramatic ending, in the style of epic, I suppose)

C
CIMAK 19.12.19

lokkie
I agree about the linearity, since the city has nothing to do. (but the authenticity of the city and drive in the evening to the jazz).

S
Sgalzhivanie 19.12.19

the drive in the evening to the jazz

...verily, in the style of the 40s)

l
lokkie 19.12.19

it is better to have all three under one Moloch
Yes, as you say.
The only unyielding character, it's Phelps.
Because of the nature he did everything right as written, or as required.. and was not able to change decisions during the development of the situation.
Such is the meticulous boring. Why and his company all were killed, and burned down the hospital in Okinawa. And when I worked as a detective, a lot of references to this feature of his character.
Kelso more simple character, opposite Phelps. It is possible to agree. Singer, this even wormed under pressure Phelps got involved in the matter of the insurance.
The death of Phelps delivered from many problems everyone in this story was retracted.
So, in principle, logical. The only thing that is a turn of events was not. Just took it and drowned. Like something chopped out.

the authenticity of the city and drive
Yes. While from one end to the other will Delisi. )
If in the GTA, the city of the same size, and even the surrounding area.. then it's understandable why they say that it will be huge.

S
Sgalzhivanie 19.12.19

By the way, forgot to mention one very unpleasant moment of speaking ill of the Communists, tobish Russian (given the playing time - the late 40s). Generally most of the key characters (and some sidekicks, the captains of the police), to put it mildly, do not like our people - this factor also pushed the game (of course, for the Russian-speaking audience) in the small -. But again - personal opinion.

S
Sgalzhivanie 19.12.19

The only uncompromising character, it's Phelps.
Because of the nature he did everything right as written, or as required.. and was not able to change decisions during the development of the situation.
Such is the meticulous boring.

Maybe that's what I liked Phelps - for me it is, some kind of exotic))

V
Vector KH 19.12.19

The ending finally killed! If Mafia 2 Vito was going to succeed in all seriousness, and then not fortanulo and did not come, HE does NOT LOSE CONFIDENCE that we hinted moronic ending the game. And here Phelps screwed this up: thinking about the war like crap (apparently it is out of it man made), fucked German woman Elsa (though partner Roy ska Piedra of Bal - it Niko not,) it is possible to forgive, well, died like that..... dull and stupid ,while with hrusteam and gloom.

Of course on did Rockstar, so I guess he wanted to make max Payne that as EB suggests.

l
lokkie 19.12.19

Generally most of the key characters (and some sidekicks, the captains of the police), to put it mildly, do not like our people - this factor also pushed the game (of course, for the Russian-speaking audience) in a small
It would be strange if it were otherwise.
The Bolsheviks then in all developed countries disliked. For them Hitler was a mission that was nicolsen to rid the world of this infection.
The beginning of WWII in Hitler's army involved the division of Europe. From France, Italy, Spain, Poland, etc. the Americans bankrolled Hitler with money, oil, etc.
The situation changed only in the 43rd, when dawned the possible defeat of Hitler in the war.
After the second world war, immediately began the cold war with the USA.. during which the population of America is heavily drugged that the Communists are evil universal scale. The policy in General.

m
medved Erik 19.12.19

lokkie
Maybe I will write that I misunderstood because of the age? I am in one paragraph painted all that you have plastered all over their posts.You play six months passed ,threw for a fortnight,and thus they do not understand what I wrote.

333kot 19.12.19

It is necessary to rosarum to send flowers though.

m
medved Erik 19.12.19

333kot
You address it to ?

a
as1000 19.12.19

TORRESNATOR whore? bad you treat people

I don't understand, Chom betrayal Kelso ?

S
Sgalzhivanie 19.12.19

I do not understand, Chom betrayal Kelso ?

Everything is very simple - he motanul with Elsa. Man, it's called treason.

Phelps reminded me of something spider-man(Yes, ugorayu)).
-he is the same humble, little impulsive.
-is(l) reputation of the hero, which was later polluted
-similar in General features har-RA
-...he, too, would like better)

In my opinion, both are great heroes, and Kelso, a kind of rebel-romantic - only Hollywood lybu he left preconditi, for the full effect. Grey and useless character, why do we gave him to play? And even Martyr of the Phelps couldn't do that...ehh..Rockstar just all ispohabil(

M
Mative 19.12.19

look in the book-see Fig kids -it's about you)))

R
Ripper Man 19.12.19

The ending is upsetting, but such endings make the game.movies zapominayuschimsya.