3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Shio Vega 19.12.19 06:39 am

Dante or Vergil? Who do you prefer? (DmC: Devil May Cry)

Who do you like more in character, appearance, fighting style? Who prefer to play? Why?

Honestly by nature I like Dante, though it could take a few character traits of Virgil.
To appearance do not pay attention, but still, Virgil.
Fighting style certainly prefer Vergil he is both sleek and compact, and Dante, he is more barbaric.
Love to play for both somewhere the same, but Virgil is the last time derosa more powerful than Dante.
In short, I like Vergil than Dante.
29 Comments
Sort by:
i
ironHAMMER.ms 19.12.19

Appearance - Virgil.
In character - not one. Dante - bydlovatogo kind of dull and a simple Texas guy, and Virgil rag.
The fighting style - the verge is Yamato, so the Verge.

S
Shadow-Death 19.12.19

THE VERGE OF FOREVER!!!

Q
Queen of Geass 19.12.19

No.Only Virgil's appearance.

v
vergil1795 19.12.19

Shadow-Death
I agree

F
Ferz777 19.12.19

Virgil is much more like it, he's skilled and more powerful in battle. Dante is much weaker than him at the dynamics, techniques and even one double is enough without many other super techniques.

s
sfreeman 19.12.19

In character: Dante is a bit of a brat addict and alcoholic, a hero unrealistic - would long ago have zdoh from breaking or from Terraza liver,but in the game he still cheto thinks and even talks.
Virgil - walking clown. Most prikolnulo his struggle propaganda. Scary Goblin mask tells supposedly the world was invaded by demons, and he was worse than a demon. kapets.
On skills - Virgil cheated clearly. A mass of skills is almost there, and one monster wet long and not fun.
Well, in short, somehow so.

a
ander_aka 19.12.19

sfreeman
about the mass skills said it right
Virgil is only enough for one monster

Externally, the battles look at Margiela prettier
But Dante is more practical)

Don't know how you can judge the character
if it really is not disclosed in any of the characters
although...in addition there was an attempt to describe Virgil

Appearance Dante is better(in my opinion)
Yes, skins and more)

Dante.

N
Nomad Ikzesten 19.12.19

Dante - a kind of sarcastic daredevil, who is joking all the time is very appropriate(eloquence rife) and is often asking for trouble.
Virgil is calm, cunning, bloodthirsty, almost always with a straight face.
In appearance I like Virgil(the beautiful felt hat), and the DLC Vergil's Downfall bangs of his ,well, simply crazy :D
In nature I feel closer to Nephilim in black-and-blue Cape, because we are almost identical.
And the combat system I liked him a little more than Dante. When was DLC, I wanted to pass it yet, in fact in my opinion he's more interesting, well, prettier, especially when you jump up in the air and let the endless waves on the ground.

Verdict - Vergil.

J
John Lokk 19.12.19

Virgil - not enough weapons, the fight will be short. Dante is naturally faster, stronger and better. Damage to the area and against multiple opponents he has at times more. And Virgil only double and teleportation is good. Also, I just love the shot Sting to Dante.))) So Dante.

K
K.e.k.s 19.12.19

Who do you like more in character, appearance, fighting style?
Dante by far.

d
djalbe 19.12.19

Vergili

D
D.Artist 19.12.19

Both fags well...?

A
Anderby 19.12.19

Nero.

R
Rikudo Nagashi 19.12.19

Virgil.

R
Romich0801 19.12.19

Vergil from DMC 3 dante's awekening SE where he will be more abruptly.

k
kaban1000 19.12.19

Dante

r
raganrok 19.12.19

There was a funny dialogue towards the end of the game:
Dante: I'm stronger!
Vergil: I'm smarter.
Dante: I'm better looking.
Vergil: And I have the biggest dick!
-------------------------------------
It is clear who will choose a cat =)

G
Gabby Freez 19.12.19

Nomad Ikzesten
And he sends the blue waves of the sword on the 3 screen, I mean so much? Underneath it like no one there and he is not jumping.

G
Gabby Freez 19.12.19

Almost a year later decided to play DmC.
Duck here, I still think Virgil is the slaughter. And all thanks to air combo. They can cause a lot of damage. The only thing is that his style is not enough which you can gather the monsters together, as do Aquila Dante.
So I killed the butcher on the complexity of DMD

Someone wrote bad damage to the area. Yeah cut the clone and angelic tricks + swords swirling around Virgil - just a hell of damage.

g
gou matsuoka 19.12.19

Dante love.