3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
g
grimm_mr 20.12.19 08:31 pm

The game sees the save (The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings)

To describe all not going to the offtopic you have not lost the essence of the question.
It was like this - the Folder with sohranili, it is sohranili, not with remote documents, is continuously copied to a safe place if we didn't have to worry.
And so that if anything happened and had to resort to sohranim, but the game for some reason does not see.
Thought, we can the problem with sohranili, downloaded from the forum a couple but not see them.
How to solve the problem?
10 Comments
Sort by:
B
Bupycop 20.12.19

grimm_mr
Cloud saving plug and all, well, steam obviously, she's already 100 times for a cheap price in 70R. sold. And the path to the saves as always C:\Users\Пользователь\Documents\Witcher 2\gamesaves

g
grimm_mr 20.12.19

Bupycop
We bought the incentive.
As a cloud save, if I need to boot from the existing sopranos?
Or if I want with someone else's saved game to play, then also enable cloud storage? Rhetorical question.
C:\Users\User\Documents\Witcher 2\gamesaves In this way only an empty folder, save the other way, but neither there nor here, the game sohranki sees.
And cloud storage was disabled for the reason that the game is still crookedly works with the included cloud, and the Reda to this problem spit.

A
AlexOmen 20.12.19

Forget about Steam AND GOG! Set a specific question about the visibility of the game files. And you suggest the CLOUD. Such problems are often. Not everyone Irga licenzionnaja (STEAM/GOG). why write nonsense about the cloud. GIVE a specific answer, if you can.

-
-Dismal- 20.12.19

grimm_mr
https://steamcommunity.com/app/20920/discussions/0/613939182522368548/

O
Oleg V 20.12.19

I had a similar problem, turned out to be all in place, just in a folder on the computer and in the game they are just displayed differently: they do not display as you retain, and at first everything manually save, and then all auto-something like that...

g
grimm_mr 20.12.19

-Dismal-
Tried, does not help.

g
grimm_mr 20.12.19

Oleg
Duc, I have them also in place, but the game does not see them.
Downloaded from the forum to see them too does not see, but if you go to the game and make a new save, it already sees.

g
grimm_mr 20.12.19

Emris_ua
read only - it is default there.
and the following to make only new (to play on) !!! Hope I helped - good luck !!! - I do not quite understand what you mean.

S
Sasha_2006 03.01.22

I am going through the Witcher 2 I decided to knock the armor out of the ice but I sat there for a long time. I didn’t get any results. I decided to download the save with the armor from the ice. I throw it Document / Withcer2 / gamesave I go into the game and there is no save.

K
Ksonchik 20.01.23

If the game does not see the saves:
~ The saves are in the Steam/userdata/numbers/20920/remote folder
1)Copy the saves to the desktop (do not move)
2)Start a new game in the game. Here you need to understand what format your saves are:
ManualSave - Save in a new game through the menu (press esc -> save)
QuickSave - Save via F5
AutoSave - Wait for autosave in the game, usually right after talking with Triss
3) Exit the game, open the remote folder again, delete the saves of the new game:
Change the number of your save to the save number of the new game (that is, as if we have the first save). It was, for example, ManualSave_0124 we write ManualSave_0001. We go into the game with the hope that it worked.
PS It's worth trying to just immediately rename your saves as the first ones, but I didn't succeed. Also, this was all checked with Steam Cloud disabled.