3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
j
juht 20.12.19 08:34 pm

Skyrim Frostfall (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

Dear, please help me.
The problem is: downloaded the mod Ursine Witcher Gear Armor (Armor of the school of bear), forged it in the game, to put on, but playing with frostfall, saw that the armor does not give heat, tell me whether it is correct.
3 Comments
Sort by:
A
Aleksey Temnov 20.12.19

Probably not, because he moder has prescribed this armor indicators of heat.

R
RikoChiko 20.12.19

Mod has the functionality of allowing yourself to adjust the level of heat. On account of the added to the mod don't know it will work. Read a book that when you first start the mod appears in the inventory.

j
juht 20.12.19

I understand why the heat index is equal to zero.
When I installed the mod, I was not satisfied with the armor, and I put the ones that I need with using SkyEdit, but when saving changes in the program SkyEdit in the column the keywords were missing words, but after logging in game armor disappears the heat index.
I checked it in yet another fashion, which adds the armor of kaer Morhen, I also changed using SkyEdit armor rating, and also when storing in the column the keywords were missing words, but when entering the game, the texture of this armor will not display on the character.
If you can, tell me how to replace the rating of the armor using SkyEdit to the words from the column keywords is not lost.