3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Red Alert 14.09.19 09:22 pm

Impressions of the game (War Thunder)

Personally, I liked War Thunder. Did not expect.... Graphics, sound, physics, gameplay, all of these parameters, it is ahead of WoWp. IMHO! The pumping system is the original, planes immediately a whole bunch, as many eyes run. The fighting is realistic. Ground equipment and ships while under AI control, but the entertainment and the diversity they add. Overall a very promising project.
132 Comments
Sort by:
s
schta 14.09.19

in a joint tank and aircraft battles in realistic mode - Solyanka. now from a realistic mode remained the only realistic name. the same arcade, but without the markers.

curse.

M
Mayson_ml 14.09.19

Played in bulbochaete 4 years (27K battles). War Thunder almost never played, but always on the computer was installed last version Tundra. And when really tired of potatoes with their monotony and empty promises, it was necessary to change something... And then it was time Tundra. And if you touch the already worn-out subject, which game is better is difficult to say at once, and everyone has their own opinion. Each game has its pros and cons. Personally, I have a Tundra is superior in most criteria: it is at times the best picture and more alert gameplay cheat in which there is no masking due to which the game turned into a defense of the Bush. A very interesting system of pumping equipment, if you do not like any tank/plane, do not have to play it to unlock the next car... But a big minus Tundra torny is not a user-friendly interface for beginners...
All IMHO and good luck in the skies and on the battlefield of War Thunder...

D
Damned_Soul 14.09.19

Good Graphics, Good Sound, Easy controls, Great variety, Quickly mastered. Really liked the game.

b
blackstalker123 14.09.19

terrible drop in fps after the steel generals update and subsequent patches. even on low fps sags almost to zero . what's so developed have cheat XS .

d
dimsan_s 14.09.19

Played....Better than HERE that's for sure! Only one minus no damage physics...haha animation replaced? not the most obvious move weird( the Skin of the tank changes and fire...and craters like no... and so feels more natural

I
I__Inquisitor__I 14.09.19

One word a Class

v
vjazmagall 14.09.19

One interesting point. I Anushka shot at the ISU-2 in the side. Around the corner he fought a battle with the Sherman, which can be seen top right. But no points hits I got and probably Anushka too. Rolled back for repair.
pix.PlayGround.ru
It was fun.

k
krivser 14.09.19

the game is not bad......was, with each game developed, more and more of her down now she comes to the majors because if you want nogibat get ready to pay even a premium for 4-5 era will go into the negative Yes in the income statement this game

t
tv42 14.09.19

Frustrating that I even world of tanks abandoned and about their planes, I generally keep quiet. and the joint combat aircraft and tanks for not pleasing generality. Mnogopoliarnosti tanks interesting. Particularly pleased with the guns:-D I think war tunder podlesney wot (especially 1апрельская joke proves this) 10 of 10

t
tv42 14.09.19

blackstalker123

helps me so

K
Kirill1998 14.09.19

In the last patches very often don't register hits on tanks. With each update component of the gameplay is sinking into the grave

C
Chelovek_bez_sovesti 14.09.19

Кирилл1998
Did not notice this.

a
amerikanez040 14.09.19

The longer it is played the more resentment.The game sucks.

S
Sipogka 14.09.19

Tell me and it team for example to play? I only found how to add friends and what's the point if the team will land on the same card

S
SkyTroT 14.09.19

Sipogka
See here http://www.playground.ru/wiki/war_thunder/gameplay/groups/

S
Sipogka 14.09.19

Thank you

v
vit.ka4anov 14.09.19

as for me it is the best MMO!

p
peter_klop4 14.09.19

Recent impressions on the game are badly deteriorated, like the test for three years, but bugs and imbalance is even greater than it was before...

b
batoha 14.09.19

Once the divorce players to loot failed!
The subject was immediately removed because of the huge discontent of the players!

y
yaroslav223 14.09.19

Liked the game!It does not have the arkadki which is WG,ve as it was in history,enough to one shot all!You can play without Donat,very pleased!Fans of realism and history definitely enjoy it!