3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Red Alert 14.09.19 09:22 pm

Impressions of the game (War Thunder)

Personally, I liked War Thunder. Did not expect.... Graphics, sound, physics, gameplay, all of these parameters, it is ahead of WoWp. IMHO! The pumping system is the original, planes immediately a whole bunch, as many eyes run. The fighting is realistic. Ground equipment and ships while under AI control, but the entertainment and the diversity they add. Overall a very promising project.
132 Comments
Sort by:
S
SkyTroT 14.09.19

yaroslav223
http://www.playground.ru/wiki/war_thunder/

e
enrikokarvales 14.09.19

used to play in the potatoes, but there I was constantly confused by the terrible graphics and lack of physics, in the end, not long ago I downloaded the tundra http://shelf-to-games.ru/war-thunder/ as for me the game is much better than wot, at least there normal graphics and physics, in addition Donat do not affect the balance.

r
romurik 14.09.19

Playing for a long time, the first impression was wow , pumped, developed and desire to play decreases proportionately. The pilots of the rank of expert, and to equal play does not work endure, as I understand it throws to the players level God and Hello. From one hit the plane is falling apart , I mean the 3rd level of technology. A lot of lag, well, it's probably in every game enough, angry is terrible. If the rate on a 10-point scale where 5+.The main Donati would be smaller, and in fact I can burst. Notice that in arcade battles, there was a technician operated the computer, I guess people don't get. Is school over already? or what?

l
lEGlGnoml 14.09.19

In the tournament for E100 - full house, the game just messed up. All the attitude of developers is that they actually give a shit about players. Plus citaci of GoF... besides that the whole tournament took myself and already 3 times in a row taking the E100, and cheats impose. The game was a complete dermisil... Everyone would have drowned from GoF for broken game...

v
veks71 14.09.19

EGGnom
The game is slow .but surely, is moving in the CABAL!!!

F
FETT171 14.09.19

Good game but lots to play

R
Roma Karson 14.09.19

A game for masochists

v
veks71 14.09.19

Roma Carson
Today it is true!!!!

s
stranjer8 14.09.19

It would be nice if it played normal people. Zadolbali teamkiller and rats arriving on the enemy's REP, appearing to shoot players in the back. Teammates, too, even those idiots instead of defending the captured control points throughout the crowd rush to the enemy resp. As a result, in most cases, the enemies all laid and K. T. selected.
There are just weird moments: three our tank actively shot enemy SPG on three sides, and on Sauce no scratches on firing did not pay attention and some guy chases me passing on harmless Soviet truck polimerami.

S
SergeySZV 14.09.19

A very interesting game. Graphics, game physics. Really feel like a party full of battle. The game you get not only drive, but to think it is necessary, that is, there are tactical moves how to conduct a battle depending on the opponent's behavior, from the terrain, from the interaction on command. In the game as there is aviation, and air battles as well as interesting and ground. The game I recommend 100%.
Donat the game has, but to the third level can be reached safely, I spent 40 rubles, a little speeding up the process of pumping. You can play 1 level. if you play with your head and not rush through the wild under the shells of the enemy, that is, you want to THINK, it is certainly not a strategy, but nevertheless you need to think, perfect combination with the drive of the game.

V
Venom_Snake 14.09.19

Cool game,but if the physics of the tanks did better,and that loans are good to obtain,then all that would be amazing.

[
[Delfin1988] 14.09.19

Releasing a British branch, but broke the entire project.
Of the benefits, only worthy competition Vargeyming. And then... If suddenly, for example, generally,the Armata Project decides to introduce the technique of WWII, then go NAFIG there!

Of the minuses Vorhanden:
- Work balancer. Is-2 CONSISTENTLY throws to the Royal Tigers. Technique 2nd Era throws under the 3rd.
- Script generator destruction. Hitting the ammunition you opponent to do. But he, with 2 shots, otpravlyaet you in the hangar))
- Developed and only doing stregut money.

p. S. we got the car and the cart... the list is tired. Retired from the game, not yet come to their senses and fix old bugs

C
Citysatellite 14.09.19

not a bad game(the targets), would be great if he corrected the bounce (when you should not wait, the shells come in at wild angles, and sometimes in the tower back and forth for 5 times will ricochet)

E
Elhantus 14.09.19

Game candy 10 out of 10 downed planes

100jim22222 100jim22222 14.09.19

Samoletov 10 out of 10

A
Ali Aushev 14.09.19

Good game good free game graphics ,the physics, unlike WoT And WoW and a good enemy can kill with one shots and not to stand in front of him knocking down the HP bar ,and the size of the cards pleased,very pleased that tanks and planes can fight on one map,which makes the game more realism,I liked the first-person mode with manual control of the aircraft is pretty interesting (although I barely took off and then for a whole hour trying to land the plane).Overall a good game I had only 23 hours for such games is incredibly small.My rating 7.2/10

T
Typlin 14.09.19

The game is impressive in its scope, the tanks on one battlefield with planes, it's really cool ! Graphics,physics,sounds, all perfect.
But sometimes boring gameplay,boring every fight to climbit 5-10 minutes....
And I liked the game:S

K
KUBIK658 14.09.19

Yes. the game is nothing exciting graphics the sound it's all there .BUT I have the feeling that the developers specifically downgraded the combat characteristics of Soviet tanks .

R
RolltheboneS 14.09.19

The impression that the rave bots communicate with each other and only the last cry of the soul - human))

V
Vinchi441 14.09.19

The tundra is not the same. Recently, by the way, the developers admitted the existence of a system of personal oppression. Read more here
Спойлерhttps://forum.warthunder.ru/index.php?/topic/206789-chto-tam-u-rpu/

https://forum.warthunder.ru/index.php?/topic/206763-po-povodu-rpu/