3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Merk Grylls 20.12.19 08:36 pm

The problem with the quest \"the Curse of the Dragon\" (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

The people, help who than can! Anyone had this problem: On the main quest found an ancient scroll and, so joyous, went to read it on the throat of the world, I read, watched a movie, studied 2 cry, threw alduin into the future and then just blurs the screen and nothing happens?! The thing that really pisses me off, since I want to beat the game! At first I even Alduin didn't come, but then deign to fly and fight in each movie is different (alduin randomly moves through this small area, and sometimes kills Hakon, and sometimes not. MB need the souls of dragons? Who passed this quest, Tell me: How many shouts you have learned from, and did you have the souls of dragons in his pocket??? Don't ignore people, please.
18 Comments
Sort by:
H
Hunter536 20.12.19

shower was 4 pieces and cries to the point studied pieces 7 proshol normal was good

M
Merk Grylls 20.12.19

govni
shower was 4 pieces and cries to the point studied pieces 7 proshol normal was good

I mean, how many of you screaming during the movie studied.

J
Just like old times 20.12.19

Looking through the scroll , the trio from the past uses of the Creek , learn Dragonboy , then Alduin eats girl , man throws it God knows where , then you come back hum...in normal , Alduin imprisoned , beaten and he's leaving , everything , then you need to talk with Parturnaks or uncle of the blades or the old man to Hrothgar , here's how it was for me.
To answer your question: 1 Creek learns for this quest Draconology , my soul has been with him much , but I think it doesn't matter , you will be able to use as Juggernaut after killing the 1st dragon , for story Creek.

M
Merk Grylls 20.12.19

updat3
Thank you very much for your attention, but the fact that I was happy to be back in normal, but my character looks like, thinks otherwise...
The problem is this: Alduin is always in different places, and sometimes strange moves, is such that he kills Hakon, but in any case, after the old man threw devourer of the world after a time, shouting:Turned out... it worked!, Fits closer to the stone, where usually learn new shouts, and just the image becomes more turbid and nothing happens. Wont want my Dunmer from the past to come back...

M
Merk Grylls 20.12.19

The problem was solved as follows: before reading a scroll (I have the same bug) introduced the command SetStage mq206 70 (study all 3 drakonoboya) and then entered SetStage mq206 100 (makes the end of the vision and continue to play)

Movie saw it anyway, in the end should it happen, what will happen after entering the command SetStage mq206 100

Enjoy the game)

D
DIABLO_SHVED 20.12.19

Shatariele master of the winds
Did as you suggested and the graphics become horribly muddy:( what to do?

M
Merk Grylls 20.12.19

DIABLO_SHVED
Try the game to re-login again or type SetStage mq206 100

v
vlad9728 20.12.19

Damn I have too, after these codes, graphics are muddy, I'm already reconnecting and re-code was introduced't!!

B
Birgoff 20.12.19

I did too , thought the vampire bit and the sun so affected the beginning , but after a few kV after the curse of the dragon the problem was solved very well , when you go to Sovngarde you on your way to Skulderrem caught a pebble with a cry , after studying this whole thing will disappear with blurred screen.
Good luck !!!!

v
vlad9728 20.12.19

thank you))

B
Birgoff 20.12.19

help ?

m
mihase 20.12.19

give save then sq I just have lag not alduin arrives I will be very grateful in advance

|
|MOROK| 20.12.19

When you need to read scroll I can't find it in the inventory and even when using commands took another one I have just doesn't open help I would be grateful, or give me save after this quest......it is desirable for the war

s
sumagarner 20.12.19

the mind is another problem I have no problem to go to the past and vazrawaius here and when I return to the present should arrive alduin but he never does and issanova 20 times passed!!!Tell me there is a solution to my problem or write cheat at the end of this quest

m
mishel19990503 20.12.19

Thanks a lot it worked thanks to your codes=)

H
Hil4k 20.12.19

guys help pliz. What to do? Demolished the Dragon all HP it lies on Selma and no effect . Only the burning arrow over it , and square ends

c
c4apple 20.12.19

in my case the solution was to cure vampirism
cured - bug disappeared

4ka 20.12.19

please help! I have a problem I took the scroll (dragon) ended the quest for his search and quest the curse of the dragon does not start. what to do? please reply!!!