3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
g
gin_1995 20.12.19 08:37 pm

The problem with Ranger Grant (Fallout: New Vegas)

Such a problem playing fallout new vegas for many hours, was all that he could, or rather I could get from quests. Well, came to a welcome end and then stalled at full, Google is not helping, looking for almost a whole week.
The essence of the problem.
In the last task of the NKR, when you need to protect the President for the second time, after it is destroyed BS, need, after a conversation with Colonel Moore, to go and talk to Ranger Grant, but how are the information center, where are all the guards, he takes stupid runs to the observation deck and stand there in combat position and unresponsive, have no dialogue option at all. Console commands don't save the day in any of the types, on-off character doesn't help, reboot is full of character and spawn next to also do not help.
Who can faced and can prompt? Or I discovered a new impassable bug.
Of extra files only the ENB, for 4GB, unofficial patch 3.0 (before it was the same), and dedicated it crashes and brakes.
5 Comments
Sort by:
U
Ultravirus661 20.12.19

gin_1995
Only recently played NV , and had the same problem. Moved to the save before, and again performed the job with the brotherhood.Helped.

g
gin_1995 20.12.19

Ultravirus661
Hmm ... good idea, but then I have to re-replay Sierra Madre and something else.
There is such console command, which makes the return of the task at the initial stage, resetquest and setstage command, which returns the desired stage. Team working, but not giving anything in terms of solving this problem. This dissolute nigga like running away immediately when you navigate to the location, and runs away. The commands disable and enable also failed because it simply restarts at the last his place but doing the same thing - running away!

U
Ultravirus661 20.12.19

gin_1995
So after the teams finish the quest. Can be so obtained.But before that, save.

w
wd_cosmozz 20.12.19

yeah. also this garbage... you walk around to new Vegas, from generally disappear. And the marker will remain.

H
Haysen 03.09.22

I know it's a little late, but are you sure that you started Moore's quest chain on time?)
I just digged with the same problem, and then I remembered that I came to her quests already from the rollback of the ending.
Accordingly, Moore gives a quest to protect President Kimball, and the system crashes because the president has already visited Hoover Dam in the House quest chain and cannot visit it twice.
That's why Grant is silent, because for him the quest to protect has already been completed, and outside of this quest there are no dialogues with him :)