3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
...Bad Dog... 21.12.19 07:18 am

MineCraft vs Terraria (Minecraft)

I am an ardent fan of the game MineCraft.
but Terraria is teeming with hundreds of possibilities,which are so severely lacking in minecraft.
and that is the game without the disputed good,but still,plus MineCraft is only that he is in a 3D world.
what's your opinion?!

PS please shit the topic is not necessary =)
157 Comments
Sort by:
C
Ctrl. Alt. Delete. 21.12.19

MineCraft. As a native, or what. Besides, in Terraria there is nothing more to do but to dig. But both games are good, no doubt about it.

...Bad Dog... 21.12.19

I do not agree.it is possible for bosses to call and collect their armor,for example, to look for fallen meteorites,skeletron to find and extinguish)))
if terraria was in 3D,then minecraft would have smoked nervously around the corner XD
well, Yes,Mein as native

D
Dobronrav 21.12.19

If you honestly, in Terraria I haven't played, this is my opinion minecraft is better. Well, firstly it was 3D, and secondly, Terraria is made on the basis of the lane, without lane it would not come up. This only minecraft.

s
sla7775 21.12.19

Played and then in another=) My opinion: Minecraft steers)

s
sasha001 21.12.19

I was waiting for this topic :D

P
Psycho _D[Ushel s PG ne p 21.12.19

My opinion :
Terraria: lasgana and stargazy + swords(copy paste from Star Wars) and firearms + Eye-fall of Cthulhu + Skeletron + HUGE SNAKE( Huge devourer of worlds from distortion, a giant worm cave and a bone serpent from hell)
Minecraft: 3D and alminium + Herobrine + creeper :)
Especially care both games are good but in the terrarium the more features( Meteor head + PS)
P. S. in the terrarium, I met this little brooklny pink Bouncing hard-hitting with 150 HP lump of phlegm Pinky!!!! :)

Z
Z4b3o8v7p 21.12.19

Why compare a sandbox and casual diggers?

T
T r u m a n 21.12.19

minecraft better, but since the last update, he was often requested to restart the game ((((

A
Altras 21.12.19

In the game the most important thing is not the graphics,and the gameplay,I for Terrarium

G
Gar5un 21.12.19

Altras
In the game the most important thing,not graphics, and gameplay...

Here is the gameplay. And so these 2 games cannot be compared, they are totally different.

But I somehow like minecraft

J
Jarro 21.12.19

Altras

Since when minecraft became a game with graphics steeper than the one that was in games 98's ?

A
Altras 21.12.19

Jarro
And I know?

o
oroksin 21.12.19

I played in the terrarium... I don't know who liked it was b on the phone - would be useful, but it does not see in it sense.
A single in the main it is better to have simulation of a desert island, and if you need NPCs go in multiplayer, some even write stories for the world.

B
Blabr 21.12.19

In Terraria, you lose all Sol square in the world - extraction of blocks and the construction of the cubic houses, that is where I started MineCraft. In the terrarium the main mining became fantastic weapons and armor, and the chip - Cuba - just overshadowed. MineCraft forever!

K
KirCell [TM] 21.12.19

Personally, I and then like in Terraria - Massso with friends in Pvp and against mobs, a MineCraft - free construction

V
Virtual8 21.12.19

playerIvan
especially for you and for other people terrarium was invented before minekraftom just minekraftom make the team a terrarium just 2 people
but minekraftom cooler by far!

o
oroksin 21.12.19

well, minecraft was originally done by 1 person.

W
WTF-OMG 21.12.19

I played in a dandy, but terraria I do not like.
In minecraft there pvp and so on.

E
Evil_Babai 21.12.19

In minecraft focusing on the construction, in the terrarium - in the study. The number of measurements determines the mechanics of the game, therefore it is incorrect to compare them. Like both.

S
SVALK3R 21.12.19

Terrariums!